Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure she’s recycled an old pod, I vaguely remember her doing a MAFS Australia one and her hair is her old dark bob…

And her new video. Ok Eden .. definitely giving the “look how happy I am” when you’re bleeping miserable vibes.
I thought that about the pod
The fact she didn’t even advertise it before today makes me think she’s just put it on because she’s contracted to or summit

Reactions: 3
It irks my soul how she's always out of time when she lip syncs. Imagine being that tit at your own job. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not her posting the celeb big brother news on her story, you have to be a “celeb” to go on that Eden….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
surprised she has time to comment after spending all her time in edens crappy hole

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen the vid of her in her PJs at the shop, scruffy bleep 🤢
---
The way she’s giving herself a literal hunchback trying to make him taller than her 😭
Not the orange face and white hand, yet another make up mismatch. The wedding photos and now the Christmas photos 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Don’t you feel just an incy bit bad that Eden doesn’t have any friends to tell her how awful her make up looks on her cheeks yet again…?

Yeah, no. Me either 🤣😑🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised they haven't had the photos made into Christmas cards, I can imagine them doing something like that! 😂 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.