Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tittletottie

Maybe I just can’t see the best friend of the Harvey sisters as a decent person. Guilty by association tbh. If she can hang around with people like Eden and justify her actions for years then she’s probably not a sweet angel 😂
The crying selfie. Sof is doing the attention seeking behaviour as the Harvey clan
They all deserve each other

Reactions: 3

bloogoo

VIP Member
i'm confused, but I hope things get better for you soon xx

Not Eden, Eden can swivel.
I’m confused too. Put the kids to bed and my phone was blowing up 😂 thank you sweet.

My kids made of steel. We were in hospital with him again this week with double pneumonia. He’s doing ok though, just coughing up lovely green snot on me 🥴💚
---
Ignore me parking here with my new Eden dp
Xxxxxx
I’m in need of a new one. Off to look on my LLL edit gallery 😂

I’m pretty sure she has deleted her most recent post on insta? I’m not sure what is was but I’ve just gone on her page and it refreshed and the post that was there is gone

was it an add?

harloe22

Chatty Member
Hahahah nowt just a ddr member trying to doxx me.
I’ll say no more cause I don’t wanna get deleted hahaha.

This is the only thread I’m active on. 😂
---

This was ageeeees back, and it got swept under the rug quickly when Tiana and Gemma drama was going awry 😂
Those admins are like a group of bullies and need to take a long look at themselves. Lucey the local bike, been through her whole estate and let's not mention the one who let a woman waste years on him, and his best mate that goes through the ddr women like hot dinners even though he's madly in love with said guy. They all need a reality check.

LaLaLayla

I’m pretty sure she has deleted her most recent post on insta? I’m not sure what is was but I’ve just gone on her page and it refreshed and the post that was there is gone

was it an add?
Pretty sure it was an ad that was on there!

ghostguy

VIP Member
WHAT DID I JUST SAY
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OR BE CONDEMNED TO THE FACE OF LLOYD IN YOUR MIND EVERYTIME YOU CLIMAX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

✨ mainfesting love not war ✨
That's a scary thought 🤣 I'm too busy shouting 'I'm a millionaire'
---
Let’s all bond again over our dislike of Eden please

1) least liked hair colour/style
2) least liked chihuahua she owns
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has?
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made
6) how many piles of shit are on her floor right this second?
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done?
1) all of them, her hair is dead and greasy all the time anyway
2)Lloyd
3)kitty 🤮
4)none if anyone she offended ever saw her in the wild
5)giving up her job at the taxi rank
6)12 shits plus one that's lloyds
7)open her mouth to speak

• Haha

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
DDR group full of power hungry twats 😂 is that bond woman still admin? Running her flaps like she’s some super hero, when you could snort coke from that nose she has 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
im loving the fact That it’s obv their so skint, probably trying to scrape money together for the rent

also has she not put out a podcast this week? Wow. Cosnsitency is key. This is why her lash empire won’t ever take off.
fuck sake why can’t I spell or use appropriate grammar today.

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
What did I miss 🫣
Hahahah nowt just a ddr member trying to doxx me.
I’ll say no more cause I don’t wanna get deleted hahaha.

This is the only thread I’m active on. 😂
---
how do I not know more about this. Those messages from Eden about getting the girl to post on tattle are wild!!!!!!!!!!
And also; where is your PR now you scammy groomy giant hench big gob saggy arsed cock Womble!!!
This was ageeeees back, and it got swept under the rug quickly when Tiana and Gemma drama was going awry 😂

pizzasteve

Honestly 🫣 I’m gonna see myself out. How it’s even tried to be justified like this. There is two children and I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be so distraught if he was just a one night stand and she felt nothing for him or never had.
I’m not justifying anything I think you’ve misunderstood. I was replying to a previous comment saying about they might not have been in a relationship (sof and the dad)
So I was asking if the kids had the same dad cause that would indicate they were in a relationship for a long period to have 2 kids. Then made a joke about it would be infortunate if she got pregnant twice by the same guy on 2 separate occasions.

peachypills

They’re arseholes anyway. I won a ‘competition’ through tiktok for 60% off for a year and when they called for my details she asked if I’d ordered before, when I said yes she said we’ll set up a new account and place the order. Then it got cancelled because I wasn’t a new customer 😂
They seems so desperate for business but won’t let people use discount codes
they're using different mobile numbers to spam call us, we cancelled months ago and moveed to gousto but whenever we block the number they use a different one!