Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
1) least liked hair colour/style - the current one
2) least liked chihuahua she owns - I feel like I can only name chai because even she hates the others
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said - honestly, every time he says baby
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has? A normal amount but with loads of empty space at the back and a massive jaw
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made - tiktok
6) how many piles of shit are on her floor right this second? Just one big pile, the floor does not exist
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done? Tiktok

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Lhj97

Posted 40 mins ago and only 400 likes that’s tragic
---
For me it’s how she thinks she’s the funniest person in existence, how she got so angry when Lloyd said he was funnier.

Her humour is literally a mix of being crude and dad jokes. Whilst doing voiceovers sat on the toilet and insisting on telling us she’s on the toilet. Wow Eden you must be the only person in the world to use your phone on the toilet.
Her humour is the same as a 5 year olds always joking about poo etc

Attachments

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Back with a loreal ad. She said it loads how she hates washing her hair and even had a salon wash and blow dry subscription.

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Just thinking the same thing. Come back Casper. 😭😭
---
I think Caspers been banned but I really
Hope they come back with a bang 😂

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Might have changed it when she got married tbh. I’m sure she’d take that part out if they’d broken up and not just change it

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Was Sof the one where 2 sisters & their kids went to her place for lunch? Where Eden found out & rushed over as she didn't want to be left out?
If so, that house was goals 😍 The patio doors, huge garden, lovely large kitchen. It was impressive.
I remember at the time thinking this is exactly what the Eden thinks she has. No comparison of a luxury home imo and their shed next to a scrapyard 😂
Nah, that was Steph I think - who has that house because she lives with her mum

yesimahater

This has just been posted, coincidentally the comment she’s referring to is saying “did I read somewhere Edens pregnant” could this video by Taylor have been made so now we all start talking about that instead of Lloyd being arrested 🤣🤣🤣

redfoxbaby

Did she come off early? I thought it was 10:30 - 11:30. She said the discounts were live for an hour?

Edit- sorry just realised this is Edens thread not yazs lmao

• Haha

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
thanks, I beat eben to get pregnant but it’s suspected eptopic.
Sorry I need to talk about it. I’m ok. These things happen, although we wonder why us. :(

at least I’m not known online as a racist.
I’m so sorry potato, sending you lots of love and hugs🩷

• Heart

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I was literally just about to say the same thing! Small part of me thinks it’s all bullshit you know. Made up story to deflect from Eden being racist 🤷🏻‍♀️
It wouldn’t even surprise me! Seems odd to me that Lee is sound with it all aswell when he lost his shit over her just messaging Dan spragg yet he fine with her sleeping with someone sleeping with his wife? Something isn’t adding up

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
that candid shot you posted suddenly made me feel less of a failure compared to old eedy 😂😂😂😂
Thanks
The Harvey’s can call us TrOlLs all they like but I wouldn’t have revealed that personal news on any other thread, not even on my own social media because 100% of you are decent, lovely people. Unless Jason is still here 😂😂😂😂
I’m sorry my message to you was in the same message as that, I did try to do it separately but failed!

Beckz1205

VIP Member
The “who do you get your looks from?” TikTok using a massively edited photo of herself…