Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
thanks, I beat eben to get pregnant but it’s suspected eptopic.
Sorry I need to talk about it. I’m ok. These things happen, although we wonder why us. :(

at least I’m not known online as a racist.
So sorry to hear that Potato, life isn't fair💔
Sending you lots of love and hoping you're okay 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1

leabytottle

VIP Member
Sorry I need to talk about it. I’m ok. These things happen, although we wonder why us. :(

Sorry to hear this, potato. Life can really be shit sometimes. Sending lots of gentle hugs to you and your family. Xxx

• Heart

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Okay yeah I get what you’re saying. But he’s still the kids dad. And he clearly has regular visits with them and sees them often as the past comments have said he was due to pick them up when he was with yaz. So sof has to live her life along side this man until the kids are old enough. So in my opinion it’s still gut wrenching to have happen to you by someone you’ve grown up with and class as a sister
---
Also she has 2 kids if I’m correct? Do we know if the man is father to both children or do they have different dads? Cause that would indicate they were in a lengthy relationship unless she got very unlucky and got pregnant on 2 random hook ups with the same guy 😆
Her kids have different dads

tellmewhy

VIP Member
That might be exactly why you would react different. I mean this with absolutely no offence, but as you said, you don’t have children. It isn’t just an ‘ex’ when you’ve had kids with a man. At some point in your life you planned a future life with that man, had his children, lived with each other 24/7, watched him raise your children. If any friend done that to another woman when they didn’t have children, that’s low. But a friend that you’ve grown up with and often refer to as a 4th sister with your kids dad? Nahhh that’s pushing it waaay too far.
but even this is an assumption. Plenty of people have one night stands and get pregnant, that’s why I’d like to know more. We don’t know that they ever lived together or were in a relationship.

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
What I love about this thread is that when Eden does her usually cancellation of the month the thread is popping and then it goes so quiet.

It just shows how irrelevant she really is. And her post today about many more great things to come .., she’s been saying this for like 2 years now. Never considered her to be dumb but the fact she hadn’t yet grasped her career is floating around a sewer somewhere. She failed to convert it into anything tangible- like makeup, lashes, acting, presenting etc

(Know it’s already been mentioned but that height difference 😅😅)
Oh that is so photo shopped & SO cringe.

Peach97

VIP Member
Where has all this pregnancy stuff come from?!

I don’t think even they would be so absolutely stupid enough as to have a baby they’ve got no room or money for, especially when (if the rumours are true, and I believe they are) odds are Lloyd could be facing a driving ban, fine, and crazy insurance fees to the foreseeable!
Because she constantly pregnancy baits.

• Sad

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Someone said on a comment she’s deleted her TikTok? Is this true? I’m blocked and she’s too boring now for me to make another account to check 😂

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Remember sof put it out in to the world. She wanted people to know and whilst it’s her prerogative to decide she doesn’t want people to know more than that, no one had to know anything.

Lhj97

we are all here for you ❤

• Heart