Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I bet she tried to even gaslight the police into believing the weed found in the car was broccoli from her M&S meal deal. He’s not going to be able to ferry her about anymore. They’ll have to get matching stunt scooters and helmets.
Please someone do an edit of them on electric scooters 🙏🏼 🙏🏼 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

dizzydummy

VIP Member
What’s eben going to do while all the influencers are tied up with children in need this Friday?
All I’ve seen over my s/m is posts from loads of them saying what team they are in etc.
while silly eben will be stuck in the shed with the little toad man picking up dog shit!

Poppetta83

VIP Member
There’s a Reddit thread and the OP who said Lloyd got arrested has commented saying they’re locked out of their tattle account after trying to delete their posts on here. If their original post was truthful I hope they aren’t in trouble for it!
I wondered why we hadn’t heard from them again

busdriver89

VIP Member
Someone somewhere in a message she shared or wherever it said about how many brands she’s on the PR list for and it was all maybeline, nyx and loads of others! I wonder if she’s still on them?

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I can’t believe the Daily Mail article has rattled her into not posting. She is most certainly the type to google herself daily so she must have known about the article before.

Something else must have happened 😮
Yeah I know
And she’d come back after the racism stuff did the rounds, it isn’t new news
Unless she’s received loads of new hate because it’s hit. Wider audience

tastycrepe

Just a little FYI but Kent police are taking a minimum of 6 weeks before charging for offences even after interviewing and positive test results 😜 so little legs can and will still be driving about …
Wasn't his car crashed though? maybe its not in a driveable state?

busdriver89

VIP Member
I’ve said that in my previous comments. I’m really not on Yaz’s side I just wanna know how deep Sofs relationship was with him because I’m a nosy bitch 😂

Please do not take this comments as me backing Yaz.
---

This 👆
I feel like sof needs to tell her side of the story but she likes to be vague to make it look worse than it is. AGAIN not saying it wasn’t a shit thing for Yaz to do but it works in sofs favour if people believe she slept with the man sof was going to marry and had two children with and was still in love with.

doesn’t sound as bad if it’s just some scumbag sof had a go on a few years ago, got pregnant by and now Yaz had a go does it?
As I’ve said in previous messages it’s deep enough for her to be on live telling a thousand people that she just can’t stop crying it’s all too much and broke her. She sat in the office at school sobbing because she couldn’t hold it back anymore. I think even just a few of the messages that have been said on here show how DEEP it is for you to understand.
Edited to add. I don’t think sof is being vague at all she just doesn’t want her buisness all of the internet and she has a lot more class! She’s also said a few little things on live that shows just because she doesn’t like someone doesn’t mean she would rip them a new one and embarrass them.

Lcroft

Chatty Member
Apologies if anyone has said this but *if* it is true are we thinking “Hulme” will be making a sneaky exit from the username? 🤔

• Haha

tittletottie

Oh goodness. I’m so sorry potato. Don’t apologise, and I hope you recover quickly. We really do. 3 years ttc before I fell pregnant with my first and honestly each MC was frustrating, emotional and hard to deal with. I’ll be thinking of you today.
Huge huggles potato xx
---

Thank you! I’m just in a bit of a pit of depression but I’ll be reet. Hugs and loves 💚
Sending you hugs. So sorry you are going through this Potato 💕

• Heart

echoooo

If he’s not officially charged yet would it show?
Hoping that’s what it is!! some arrest records from the last week or so (cocaine possession etc) but nothing related to our christmas elf… could really do with some good news so 🙏🏼

• Haha