Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Hahaha I keep wondering if these people have done similar because why on earth would your friend sleeping with your baby dad be a normal situation
I don’t think anyone said that did they? I feel like what I said has been lost in all these replies insinuating I called it normal. I said either way Yaz did a shit thing to Lee and Sof but I think Sofia likes the attention she’s getting

Reactions: 1

busdriver89

VIP Member
That might be exactly why you would react different. I mean this with absolutely no offence, but as you said, you don’t have children. It isn’t just an ‘ex’ when you’ve had kids with a man. At some point in your life you planned a future life with that man, had his children, lived with each other 24/7, watched him raise your children. If any friend done that to another woman when they didn’t have children, that’s low. But a friend that you’ve grown up with and often refer to as a 4th sister with your kids dad? Nahhh that’s pushing it waaay too far.
---

This would make more sense if it happened whilst the kids were involved like waiting for their dad and being let down as such. I don’t want to speculate as I don’t know the full story, I didn’t even know that bit of info until now. I just assumed she’d told the kids like ‘oh you know yaz, well she slept with your dad’ kind of thing 😂😂
I don’t think sof will ever tell tbh but Yaz deserves all the backlash from it. It’s her life and she’s distraught as majority of us on here would be. Them kids are old enough to understand right and wrong and I can imagine the kids loved Yaz like an auntie so they’ve essentially lost an auntie. Sof will never ever forgive or be friends with her she said so they’ve all lost someone they thought of as family.

dizzydummy

VIP Member
She posted the answer to those questions at midnight - changing your tampon 4 times in a day isn’t a lot?!
Sorry, nearly 4 times. How do you nearly change a tampon???
I notice she put a question on about her ADHD. 🙄
Perhaps that is just like her anxiety, where she can just choose to ignore it if she likes.

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
My imagination is going wild and I keep wondering if something happened to one of the dogs when he crashed because I feel like something bad or “permanent” has to have happened for them to be this silent (yes I know I sound deranged but me and my friends have been theorising this for a couple days 🤣)
Approximately three mid air flips happened!!

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
Well I’m actually an exchange student of don carla, il living in the family home and she is teaching me English and I can confirm they are both living back here and dads confiscated their phones.
Oh hi 👋 how is my mums neighbours dog 🐕 😄 😅 ☺

Can we get an eye roll 🙄

thanks, I beat eben to get pregnant but it’s suspected eptopic.
Sorry I need to talk about it. I’m ok. These things happen, although we wonder why us. :(

at least I’m not known online as a racist.
I’m so sorry to hear this potatoe-sending lots of love and hugs ❤. Talk away lovely we are all here for ❤

• Heart
My mum’s friend is actually Lloyd’s left booster and she purposely got jammed in the brake pedal and Lloyd crashed through the windscreen and got mistaken for tink in the TW’s panto so he’s now stuck in panto until early January and Eden is jealous that the Shirley players didn’t cast her this year so she’s sulking.
HAHAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣

busdriver89

VIP Member
I wonder if Eden, or anyone else, was in the car. I can see Eden now trying to tell the officers it was her adhd that caused it, I mean that’s her excuse for EVERYTHING 🙄
---

The post on here says Lloyd crashed his car so doesn’t sound like a pull over, wonder who called the police or if he attempted to get away ??
Oh so it did yes I forgot the major detail 🫣

nathan25

VIP Member
My sis in law had a car accident and her car was on finance - she had gap insurance and they paid her car off. It took around a month. But obviously she wasn’t drink driving so not sure how it would work.

Gos_Sip Girl

thanks, I beat eben to get pregnant but it’s suspected eptopic.
Sorry I need to talk about it. I’m ok. These things happen, although we wonder why us. :(

at least I’m not known online as a racist.
So sorry Potato, sending you lots of love ❤❤

• Heart