Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
The crying selfie. Sof is doing the attention seeking behaviour as the Harvey clan
They all deserve each other
She clearly wants people talking about it which is why she’s gone live regularly since then and hasn’t limited words in the chat, like Yaz, Lee, Baby Dad. Even reading them out and not answering them.
Again, she’s the one who put it on tiktok which was her choice but she’s being vague when people ask her what happened.

Reactions: 4

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
the fact you got blocked would point towards it being true then……..
If it was made up then surely they would reply and deny it all.
silence is golden!
well done for asking the question though! 👏🏼
Yes definitely! And we all know Lloydy little legs loves an argument with women so not like his to pass up a chance like that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure she’s recycled an old pod, I vaguely remember her doing a MAFS Australia one and her hair is her old dark bob…

And her new video. Ok Eden .. definitely giving the “look how happy I am” when you’re fucking miserable vibes.
I thought that about the pod
The fact she didn’t even advertise it before today makes me think she’s just put it on because she’s contracted to or summit

Reactions: 3

harloe22

Chatty Member
I saw a comment that Lloyd's had a bad childhood is this true? I noticed his mums loaded but when she was in one of the videos it was quite awkward like they aren't close at all

Huffchug

VIP Member
Why’s she filmed herself getting in and out of the drivers side of the car on that ad?! I’m sure it’s not the camera being flipped.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
  • Heart

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
You posted this at 7:20am.
Unsure what time the comments were written but this pair of frauds haven’t once seen that hour in their lazy work shy lives.
she only did ‘get ready with me’ videos at a time when the work force of the U.K. were having their lunch break.
half the days already passed before they surface from their grotty shed!

Indeed but the comments had been up for 1 day!

Ticketyboots

Was Sof the one where 2 sisters & their kids went to her place for lunch? Where Eden found out & rushed over as she didn't want to be left out?
If so, that house was goals 😍 The patio doors, huge garden, lovely large kitchen. It was impressive.
I remember at the time thinking this is exactly what the Eden thinks she has. No comparison of a luxury home imo and their shed next to a scrapyard 😂

Debas

VIP Member
Of course, but it’s expected that you don’t disclose any information to the general public. Ultimately, it does happen, people talk about their day with spouse/family etc but I certainly wouldn’t post about it on social media.
I agree obviously but when it comes to outing such a horror I am sure it would be soo tempting

lilyj444

Does anyone know if they’re both still living in Tunbridge Wells area? There’s been mad car crashes round here recently 👀

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Shares a convo with clearly a young girl calling it a ‘wonderful conversation’
Sorry but shes replying in one word short blunt sentences. She didn’t ask the girl when she was having her tooth out or how she was after? Shes so deluded in believing she’s a good person