Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally. I'm hoping it is true because they're deleting comments about it and blocking. But imagine the field day they'll have if this goes as far as it has and it's not true.
She would have definitely posted a passive aggressive post to her instagram story about it not being true if it wasn't. I believe it 😂 they've never been this quiet. Just hope it lasts and they duck off for good

Reactions: 30
I 100% think it’s true. Plus I’m sure Eden would have messaged the creator who made a video saying Lloyd has been arrested for drink driving. But she hasn’t. It’s all over TikTok and she’s not addressing it. They have literally lost everything. Their management, brand deals, pos cast
And now the car will be gone as he will not be driving for at least a year depending how fast/over the limit he was. Could be 3 years but they are also going to have a big old fine. Maybe even community service. Oh dear!
That’s what you get driving under the influence of drink/drugs. They think they are celebrities and can get away with it.
Did someone say he crashed the car? If he has I wonder was it in to another moving car? Or was it a parked car,? A tree? I hope it wasn’t a car with people in there 🥺

Reactions: 17
She would have definitely posted a passive aggressive post to her instagram story about it not being true if it wasn't. I believe it 😂 they've never been this quiet. Just hope it lasts and they duck off for good
I thought this, then seen Yaz recent vids with the wine, we all saw what she done after the racism scandal, is this her way of silently backing them up again. It's not often she'd post vids like that

Reactions: 7
I think if it was false she would have posted a video of her in the car and Lloydy boy driving by now to prove everyone wrong, Maybe she’s drumming up speculation and hoping for all the “Eden we miss you” comments, expecting a massive welcome back when she finally returns. When in reality no one gives a tit if she came back or not 😂 we just want to know if karma has worked her magic or not

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yaz’s live was difficult to watch. I was cringing so much. Either back on the ❄ or ✨ manic ✨

Reactions: 21
Did she come off early? I thought it was 10:30 - 11:30. She said the discounts were live for an hour?

Edit- sorry just realised this is Edens thread not yazs lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There would 100% be a driving around video to prove innocence. They are blocking and deleting anyone who mentions it. Its true.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know how people found out about it?
yeah someone posted on here that they had a friend who knew, but would lost their job if they went into more detail. But they claimed to have seen the mugshot and swore its true and it will all come out.

Reactions: 7
yeah someone posted on here that they had a friend who knew, but would lost their job if they went into more detail. But they claimed to have seen the mugshot and swore its true and it will all come out.
I think it was said on this thread thay the person who shared the info on here has been a member a while and not known for causing tit for no reason (ie they’re a reliable source)

Reactions: 17
There’s a Reddit thread and the OP who said Lloyd got arrested has commented saying they’re locked out of their tattle account after trying to delete their posts on here. If their original post was truthful I hope they aren’t in trouble for it!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s a Reddit thread and the OP who said Lloyd got arrested has commented saying they’re locked out of their tattle account after trying to delete their posts on here. If their original post was truthful I hope they aren’t in trouble for it!
I wondered why we hadn’t heard from them again

Reactions: 3
I’m calling a pregnancy announcement. That’s why they’ve gone silent, so it builds up more suspense for a crappy announcement that they hope will go viral as people will already be wondering where they are.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I know people are saying they don’t believe it’s true without evidence but this is Eden we’re talking about, if she had opportunity to shut down a ridiculous rumour and to laugh at trolls she’d be all over it. Even before it came out, she was only posting ads before that.

She was deleting comments before she turned them off, much like Brittany Miller did.

also it wasn’t just posted by anyone, it was by a member who’s been posting here for a while and even deleted the post out of concern for their friends job. I hope Scoobert is doing ok 💜

Reactions: 22
I know people are saying they don’t believe it’s true without evidence but this is Eden we’re talking about, if she had opportunity to shut down a ridiculous rumour and to laugh at trolls she’d be all over it. Even before it came out, she was only posting ads before that.

She was deleting comments before she turned them off, much like Brittany Miller did.

also it wasn’t just posted by anyone, it was by a member who’s been posting here for a while and even deleted the post out of concern for their friends job. I hope Scoobert is doing ok 💜
Exactly I don’t think they’d be concerned about deleting their posts if it wasn’t true

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.