Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends brother got caught under the influence of cannabis whilst driving, just a random pull over. He still was allowed his licence until it went to court and he ended up losing it for a year (and he knew he was gonna lose it) it would surprise me if eben comes flying back to TikTok to “debunk the rumours” by proving Lloyd has his licence although it will mean nothing.

Reactions: 16
My friends brother got caught under the influence of cannabis whilst driving, just a random pull over. He still was allowed his licence until it went to court and he ended up losing it for a year (and he knew he was gonna lose it) it would surprise me if eben comes flying back to TikTok to “debunk the rumours” by proving Lloyd has his licence although it will mean nothing.
My friend had the exact same. Random pull over, blew over the limit, was allowed his his licence until court and got banned for a year. I’m sure he was able to do some kind of course which shortened the ban by a few months too.

I hope the papers pick up on it once he’s sentenced “racist TikTok influencers husband caught driving under the influence just weeks after she mimed the N word on a live stream” 😭

Reactions: 10
don’t believe this is the reason for the radio silence. Doesn’t make sense! Unless this incident has triggered a break up

This is meant with no hate/bad intentions but I must have seen 7/8 videos on this situation now.. I can’t stand Eden & Lloyd as much as the rest of you guys but can’t help but think that the poster of this “alleged” incident really hasn’t taken into consideration the potential consequences
 it’s everywhere I look now 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder how the family are going to react to this news, if she was in the car or whether it was lloyd on his own. I know my family would flip out on my boyfriend if he caused a crash due to substance abuse, and if I was injured in the process of the crash. Dear lord help him. There is no excusing drink/high driving

Reactions: 12
This is meant with no hate/bad intentions but I must have seen 7/8 videos on this situation now.. I can’t stand Eden & Lloyd as much as the rest of you guys but can’t help but think that the poster of this “alleged” incident really hasn’t taken into consideration the potential consequences
Whatever happens Eden and Lloyd are vicious. IF this has really come from a currently employed Police Officer then I can't help but think it'll end really badly for them. E & L will not let this info being leaked slide.

Reactions: 20
Wonder how the family are going to react to this news, if she was in the car or whether it was lloyd on his own. I know my family would flip out on my boyfriend if he caused a crash due to substance abuse, and if I was injured in the process of the crash. Dear lord help him. There is no excusing drink/high driving
The ma and da are always half cut, I imagine they do exactly the same thing!

Reactions: 13
Just seen the comments and a few pages on TikTok saying littke Legs have been arrested. If he have he would have been taken to the station for bloods then they go if that reading. He will then have to wait for a court date which can take up to 3 months. You can check who is in court daily though 😉

Reactions: 7
My suggested search on TikTok was just ‘Eden and Lloyd arrested’ best believe I RAN here

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It wasn’t even the poster who found it out theirselves it was their friend who’s in the police. I love gossip but I wouldn’t risk my friends job over it 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
don’t believe this is the reason for the radio silence. Doesn’t make sense! Unless this incident has triggered a break up
I think it would make perfect sense because if he was taken in, she’d be by herself then. At home. Alone. She wouldn’t be able to cope. Unless he told his parents etc I’m sure she’d have to be the one informing them? I don’t think she’d be able to carry on posting just as usual because I imagine she’s probably been crying etc and wouldn’t really be able to hide that in her videos. I know she loves attention and would love the “you ok babe you look upset” comments but in this case, it reflects poorly on both of them considering she has filmed him a few times having drinks then driving again.

I don’t reckon she’ll break up with him though. If it is true and they do address, they’ll spin it into some victim tit as always.

Reactions: 7
I think it would make perfect sense because if he was taken in, she’d be by herself then. At home. Alone. She wouldn’t be able to cope. Unless he told his parents etc I’m sure she’d have to be the one informing them? I don’t think she’d be able to carry on posting just as usual because I imagine she’s probably been crying etc and wouldn’t really be able to hide that in her videos. I know she loves attention and would love the “you ok babe you look upset” comments but in this case, it reflects poorly on both of them considering she has filmed him a few times having drinks then driving again.

I don’t reckon she’ll break up with him though. If it is true and they do address, they’ll spin it into some victim tit as always.
She absolutely wouldn’t leave him, she won’t even be considering it. It’s her an him against the world, Bonnie and Clyde 😂
She’s so dependent he could kill someone and she’d say it was their own fault

Reactions: 16
Can we confirm the poster of said info isn’t gagged and trapped in Carla’s basement being tortured by them all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My suggested search on TikTok was just ‘Eden and Lloyd arrested’ best believe I RAN here
Snap!! 😂😂 Hardly pay attention to the woman recently but I’m not believing anything until it’s confirmed.

Also - for those that missed the ‘baby needs to cum’ clip, you’re welcome. đŸ˜‚đŸ€ź

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
This is nasty of me to say but I couldn’t give a duck if him or Eden are hurt that’s karma for them I just hope none of the dogs if they was there are hurt and if he crashed into someone I hope they are okay

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I doubt very much the police will spend time investigating the mole, there’s bigger fish to fry. It’s likely an officer at the scene or custody officer recognised little legs so there won’t be an electronic record of files being accessed. Sure the mole said this happened a few days ago which also gives more chance of more officers/admin etc knowing and then discussing it with their friend. The fact neither of them or Yazzy rat tails has jumped at the chance to deny says it all. It’s the Brittany Miller effect, ignore it and it never happened. Sure they’ll speak about it at some point but the silence right now confirms it for me.

Yeah the silence confirms it for me also. If it was total bull tit she would be on defending it and saying how ridiculous it is. She outed Bittany Miller for now owning her tit so lets see what happens when its her issue!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.