Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Don Carla probs marched her way to the cop shop half cut with her big, bulbous alcoholic nose, to demand his release and pulled a few strings within the Tory party for this to be swept under the carpet. She may or may not have dropped the line, ‘Maggie Thatcher opened my business back in the 80’s’.
We’ve got Yaz who steals other people’s husbands (Dopey Lee from his first wife) and now shagging her best friends ex & Eden’s tiny husband is a flat out crim.
What a family?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In my personal opinion, the silence is due to them knowing the news will get leaked. So any videos posted after the incident could be used as leverage, as in “little legs got caught drink driving and she’s posting like nothing has happened”. Akin to the Brittany Miller situation.

P.s. whoever keeps posting baby needs to cum needs locking in the basement and torturing. Nothing has made my stomach churn and labia dry up so fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When I saw the news of the little man’s arrest I run to this thread so quickly I nearly broke my neck!
Those two seriously need to get off Tiktok, a pair of plums

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do love how Freya is just carrying on with her life and saying how bad vaping is 😂😂 I do find it mad how yaz’s comments are always chatting about Eden, Freya is so removed (when she wants)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we just take a minute to deep that one person randomly posted on here without any evidence that Lloyd has been arrested and we’ve all just ran with it and it’s all over TikTok etc😂😂
I’ll be soo disappointed if it’s not true hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Imagine being the parents of Eden and Yaz though. Not only do they not have a proper job and spend their time online, filming themselves crying and shooting podcasts talking about their tit nuggets - but you have one who shagged her long-time friends baby daddy, and the other who embarrasses herself on a weekly basis and her elf of a husband has just been done for a DUI.

Reactions: 23
Can we just take a minute to deep that one person randomly posted on here without any evidence that Lloyd has been arrested and we’ve all just ran with it and it’s all over TikTok etc😂😂
This is exactly why I've not said anything about it. There's been so much "tea" spilled here before, with nothing to back it up.

Reactions: 8
It could be True but we are all going off one persons post. Personally I won’t believe it until I see evidence, I do think though as much as I hate them this is a lot. I don’t condone driving under the influence AT ALL. but how do we even know it’s true

Reactions: 10
It's almost like too good to be true. He's been doing this for ages, and he actually got caught?! Amazing if true, it's like the universe is finally getting it right.

Reactions: 17
Probably being so quiet because they're busy packing up the shed and moving back to mammys so they can afford a semi decent solicitor for little hemmerhoid

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean wherever you believe it or not, I think something big has happened for her to be this quiet. She was back to posting normal not even 24 hours after the racist scandal, so idk if I believe it 100% but I do believe something big has happened. Perhaps a massive bust up?

Reactions: 27
I think it would make perfect sense because if he was taken in, she’d be by herself then. At home. Alone. She wouldn’t be able to cope. Unless he told his parents etc I’m sure she’d have to be the one informing them? I don’t think she’d be able to carry on posting just as usual because I imagine she’s probably been crying etc and wouldn’t really be able to hide that in her videos. I know she loves attention and would love the “you ok babe you look upset” comments but in this case, it reflects poorly on both of them considering she has filmed him a few times having drinks then driving again.

I don’t reckon she’ll break up with him though. If it is true and they do address, they’ll spin it into some victim tit as always.
This is said to have happened last week, he would have only been kept for the night and released the next morning. The silence doesn’t add up because he would have likely been home in 12 hours so they could have just pretended nothing had happened. Unless he’s seriously hurt someone or worse he may have been kept longer but still only 24hrs really. Something else must have happened or be going on!

Reactions: 9
Are their parents really as old as they state. Or have they just aged very badly from bringing up 3 horrible girls who just cause scandals.

I mean normally you have one black sheep. They managed to breed and birth 3

its no wonder the mothers a raging alchy

• Haha
The car was too big for little man. Bless him was like driving a monster truck. Could have been on way home from seeing his friends, djing properly (not to a wall) or showing off his Mario kart skills he had learnt previously in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The “AD” she’s posted for the teeth whitening strips! The first thing that popped into my head when I saw it was - “don’t point those dirty green sausages at me!!” 🤣 if you get it you get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally. I'm hoping it is true because they're deleting comments about it and blocking. But imagine the field day they'll have if this goes as far as it has and it's not true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.