Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still doesn’t fully add up as to why she’s gone quiet. Unless he’s seriously hurt someone he would have been out of custody once sober and he will have to go to court in due course to discuss his punishment. They could have just pretended it never happened like they usually do.

Reactions: 8
I can think of at least 1 meal they’ve filmed where he was drinking and then drove, I’m a fairly new driver so can’t even imagine having even a small drink and driving I defo can see him being a “5 and drive” kinda person (aka scum) I wonder if the sisters will defend when it could be that either of their kids could have been in the car with him and something unthinkable could have happened
---
Still doesn’t fully add up as to why she’s gone quiet. Unless he’s seriously hurt someone he would have been out of custody once sober and he will have to go to court in due course to discuss his punishment. They could have just pretended it never happened like they usually do.
I can see her hoping if she stays quiet then the scandal won’t be big- if you think about it the majority of their scandals come from her so she might be hoping if she stays low key no one will notice - that was until tattle got hold of it

To be honest I really don’t think anyone is hurt because surely that would be straight on the news. Anywhere near me if an accident is caused or someone is hurt you usually know within hours of it happening, probably not even all the family know before it’s out for everyone to read. So do we think it was just a random pull over or he didn’t have his lights on or something for them to pull him?

Reactions: 7
I used to live 10 minutes from where Eden and Lloyd live but I actually was properly in the countryside. The drink driving round there is rife. I am surprised Lloyd wasn’t caught sooner seeing as it has been mentioned several times about his driving.

My best friend was killed by a drink drug driver. She was the most beautiful kindest person ever, would never hurt a fly yet her life got taken while the guy, did a few years inside and is living his life now.

Lloyd if you are reading here, you are a vile scummy bleep. Regardless of whether you hurt anyone or not.

Eden, you are also a vile scummy bleep for enabling him because chances are you were also in the car seeing as you don’t allow him to go anywhere on his own.

I hope you lose your license Lloyd. You will both be screwed the entire time without it. This, is your karma. I hope you both rot in your shed surrounded by dog tit.

My heart goes out to anyone that has been affected by drink drivers ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can just imagine the scene! Eden rushed to the police station “but don’t you know who we are”!! 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the police would have been asking little legs if they wanted to call his parents or an adult in charge he’s so tiny.
perhaps he will end up in juvenile court for all this? 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Eden, or anyone else, was in the car. I can see Eden now trying to tell the officers it was her adhd that caused it, I mean that’s her excuse for EVERYTHING 🙄
---
To be honest I really don’t think anyone is hurt because surely that would be straight on the news. Anywhere near me if an accident is caused or someone is hurt you usually know within hours of it happening, probably not even all the family know before it’s out for everyone to read. So do we think it was just a random pull over or he didn’t have his lights on or something for them to pull him?
The post on here says Lloyd crashed his car so doesn’t sound like a pull over, wonder who called the police or if he attempted to get away ??

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Eden, or anyone else, was in the car. I can see Eden now trying to tell the officers it was her adhd that caused it, I mean that’s her excuse for EVERYTHING 🙄
---

The post on here says Lloyd crashed his car so doesn’t sound like a pull over, wonder who called the police or if he attempted to get away ??
I don’t know if I’ve made this up but if you’re in a collision do the police have to be informed? Then I assume they’d breathalyse him as standard procedure

Reactions: 5
I honestly doubt she’s got the spare money to drive now a days, lessons are expensive and we know they’re both skintooo 😭🤣
She’s a pro driver who’s ready to take her test isn’t she 🤔 or was that another tall tale from Eden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you for your service, finally something to discuss that isn’t Sof 🤣
Sof is a attention bleep. Yes it's tit to sleep with your friends ex, however, there's no law against it. And sof either needs to spill the tea or shut up.

I need the Goss about Lloyd being a naughty elf.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely the sponsors will dry up when brands realise Edens comments get turned off every other week, I’d imagine the deals are all about engagement and how much engagement can you get when no one can comment

I can’t imagine a bigger ick.

please, don’t get me wrong…DUI is never, ever ok.

but at his big age? 🤢

Reactions: 9
---

Oh so it did yes I forgot the major detail 🫣

Reactions: 1
Could someone post some links or something to some TikTok’s showing him driving stoned/drinking on his phone. And Eden talking about having the munchies or her doing weed. Cause someone wants me to tag them in proof as they don’t believe Lloyd does that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I bet she’s fuming she can’t make any content about this but also can’t make any other content because it all revolves around someone taxiing her around. Sof drives but they’ve cut her out, oh dear oh dear

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fear not they are currently filming a sorry video whilst discussing cutting their bum holeys

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.