Yaz Hadfield #7 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield, wishes it was Hulme)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so early but thread suggestion for the next one. Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz “the adulterer” Harvey Nee Hadfield
---
could have happened when she left Wolf in Wales with Lee those few times she done it.
I’m not sure what’s worse… sof having wolf or her own husband 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Eden really backing soph though over her sister, we all know yaz would die defending eden if she was in the wrong or not as she’s proven time and time again.
Yet yaz in hot water and eden gives no shitzzzz
I think in a situation where youre planning to get with a genuine friends ex, at the very least you would ask them first. And if they weren’t comfortable then you either don’t do it or you do it openly with the expectation you’re likely going to lose that friend.

From the sounds of it Yaz was a sneaky weasel that got caught. There’s no defending that. You don’t do that to your friend and you don’t do something that would hurt your sisters friendship with their best friend.

I wouldn’t defend her either. Hopefully this is a lesson for Yaz (asides from don’t be a slag) that blindly defending someone no matter what makes you look a fool and enables them to continue being a dick.

Reactions: 12
I can't WAIT to see how all this goes down
Well it won't be dog's baby daddy on Yaz that's for sure🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, not now she's spilled the tea, Yaz is going to have a very hard time getting anyone to trust her now.

Reactions: 8
Eden is sophs best friend but it seems whatever has happened Freya has actually washed her hands with her completely. As a best friend I'm surprised it's not Eden washing her hands with her and not Freya.
Be alright if theres a plot twist and its actually Freyas baby dad she's been shagging 🤣🤣 Because that live she was actually reading comments saying it was her baby dad, she didnt actually clarify it was, but she also said it's worse so who knows.
All we do know is that Yaz is a Thot 🤣🤣
Yas was always the one they took the piss out of. She tries to convince everyone that they're so close but Eden and Freya always took the piss and yas looked left out and uncomfortable. Not sticking up for her but just saying, it doesn't take much for Freya and Eden to switch on her because they dont seem to like her anyway. But maybe they've got good reason to keep her at an arms length and this is why

• Heart
I wish caspers video had blown up more than it has, hopefully other videos start circulating

Reactions: 11
So far we have sexting with Spragg, throwing herself at Scotty T, definitely something with Lloyd (that pic of him staring at her all love sick says it all) and now Sofs ex or possibly Freya’s ex. What a bleeping low life slapper! That is so many people that she’s hurt it’s actually disgusting. She’s well on her way to getting dropped by her management. As juicy as this is it will NEVER deflect from Eden being a dirty racist.

Reactions: 15
This is the thing she records every aspect of her life, when did she have the time to do it. She would have had to give Wolf to someone to look after whilst she done the deed. I'd feel sick, even worse if it was Sof looking after him. How could she even drop him somewhere knowing what she was about to do, it had to be planned in advance, something like that can't happen naturally with her lifestyle. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror
She could have invited whoever to her air bnb once he's gone to sleep I guess

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yas was always the one they took the piss out of. She tries to convince everyone that they're so close but Eden and Freya always took the piss and yas looked left out and uncomfortable. Not sticking up for her but just saying, it doesn't take much for Freya and Eden to switch on her because they dont seem to like her anyway. But maybe they've got good reason to keep her at an arms length and this is why
iv said this before about they 2, they never looked like they could he arsed with her. And yaz would always defend Eden no matter what she had done but it is never repaid when Yaz fucks up.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t become a bit of a slag, she became a total slaaaag.

Also this is a clip from her live in September having a go at someone for asking if she was going on a date. Interesting reaction …
My
They've been friends since they were kids, Sof is their umblood related sister. Sof was on live q few weeks back looking after wolf so yaz could get her hair done.
I would not stand by any friend or sister or family member who lied , manipulated and betrayed someone close to us all like that. It wasn't just her ex.. it is her kids dad.
Yaz has shown herself to be untrustworthy and a liar. I wouldn't trust her round Lloyd or anything now. Snakey
Are we forgetting how much a sketty snake Eden is as well? Double standards an thattt

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the cheating happened but the reason eden and especially Freya are upset is because Yaz maybe relapsed? They have both alluded to how awful it was when Yaz was on drugs. The stakes are higher now, kids involved etc. just wonder if that’s why Freya is like I’m out.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the cheating happened but the reason eden and especially Freya are upset is because Yaz maybe relapsed? They have both alluded to how awful it was when Yaz was on drugs. The stakes are higher now, kids involved etc. just wonder if that’s why Freya is like I’m out.
relapse? Yaz was never a drug addict, she just took coke on a random day and made it part of her personality to seem cool

Reactions: 43
Won’t be long till Eden is fine with yaz & yaz is on her podcast ‘speaking her truth’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
relapse? Yaz was never a drug addict, she just took coke on a random day and made it part of her personality to seem cool
Plus Eden would be a major hypocrite to disown Yaz for taking drugs considering she’s in her ✨weed smoking era✨

• Haha
Ok so ive been stalking this thread for a while, and the tea being dropped last night was crazyy! However sof said it was ‘worse’ so what if yaz is pregnant with the baby dad? I was looking through her recent vids and the one on the 27th oct where she was saying about her hair being matted she stood up to show the uniturd and placed her hand on her stomach?
Idn maybe im clutching at straws but what could be worse than sleeping with your besties baby dad??

Reactions: 6
Ok so ive been stalking this thread for a while, and the tea being dropped last night was crazyy! However sof said it was ‘worse’ so what if yaz is pregnant with the baby dad? I was looking through her recent vids and the one on the 27th oct where she was saying about her hair being matted she stood up to show the uniturd and placed her hand on her stomach?
Idn maybe im clutching at straws but what could be worse than sleeping with your besties baby dad??
Sleeping with little legs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.