Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be broken if one of my best mates and my fathers children slept together. They both would have known about the other person so it’s a massive betrayal. I wouldn’t know who to trust after this.

Reactions: 21
Okay yeah I get what you’re saying. But he’s still the kids dad. And he clearly has regular visits with them and sees them often as the past comments have said he was due to pick them up when he was with yaz. So sof has to live her life along side this man until the kids are old enough. So in my opinion it’s still gut wrenching to have happen to you by someone you’ve grown up with and class as a sister
---
Also she has 2 kids if I’m correct? Do we know if the man is father to both children or do they have different dads? Cause that would indicate they were in a lengthy relationship unless she got very unlucky and got pregnant on 2 random hook ups with the same guy 😆
Honestly 🫣 I’m gonna see myself out. How it’s even tried to be justified like this. There is two children and I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be so distraught if he was just a one night stand and she felt nothing for him or never had.

Reactions: 5
Okay yeah I get what you’re saying. But he’s still the kids dad. And he clearly has regular visits with them and sees them often as the past comments have said he was due to pick them up when he was with yaz. So sof has to live her life along side this man until the kids are old enough. So in my opinion it’s still gut wrenching to have happen to you by someone you’ve grown up with and class as a sister
---
Also she has 2 kids if I’m correct? Do we know if the man is father to both children or do they have different dads? Cause that would indicate they were in a lengthy relationship unless she got very unlucky and got pregnant on 2 random hook ups with the same guy 😆
Her kids have different dads

Reactions: 1
It's still sly for Yaz to do that. She's broken sofs trust. It just shows how little she cares about sofs feelings
I’ve said that in my previous comments. I’m really not on Yaz’s side I just wanna know how deep Sofs relationship was with him because I’m a nosy witch 😂

Please do not take these comments as me backing Yaz.
---
Her kids have different dads
This 👆
I feel like sof needs to tell her side of the story but she likes to be vague to make it look worse than it is. AGAIN not saying it wasn’t a tit thing for Yaz to do but it works in sofs favour if people believe she slept with the man sof was going to marry and had two children with and was still in love with.

doesn’t sound as bad if it’s just some scumbag sof had a go on a few years ago, got pregnant by and now Yaz had a go does it?
(As bad being the key words here people - still bad)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve said that in my previous comments. I’m really not on Yaz’s side I just wanna know how deep Sofs relationship was with him because I’m a nosy witch 😂

Please do not take this comments as me backing Yaz.
---

This 👆
I feel like sof needs to tell her side of the story but she likes to be vague to make it look worse than it is. AGAIN not saying it wasn’t a tit thing for Yaz to do but it works in sofs favour if people believe she slept with the man sof was going to marry and had two children with and was still in love with.

doesn’t sound as bad if it’s just some scumbag sof had a go on a few years ago, got pregnant by and now Yaz had a go does it?
As I’ve said in previous messages it’s deep enough for her to be on live telling a thousand people that she just can’t stop crying it’s all too much and broke her. She sat in the office at school sobbing because she couldn’t hold it back anymore. I think even just a few of the messages that have been said on here show how DEEP it is for you to understand.
Edited to add. I don’t think sof is being vague at all she just doesn’t want her buisness all of the internet and she has a lot more class! She’s also said a few little things on live that shows just because she doesn’t like someone doesn’t mean she would rip them a new one and embarrass them.

Reactions: 3
Maybe I just can’t see the best friend of the Harvey sisters as a decent person. Guilty by association tbh. If she can hang around with people like Eden and justify her actions for years then she’s probably not a sweet angel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe I just can’t see the best friend of the Harvey sisters as a decent person. Guilty by association tbh. If she can hang around with people like Eden and justify her actions for years then she’s probably not a sweet angel 😂
I agree with this. I dont agree with sof being “vague” to a bunch of fans on TT that have no business knowing the ins and outs. As much as we all want to know. Your opinion though.

Reactions: 6
Remember sof put it out in to the world. She wanted people to know and whilst it’s her prerogative to decide she doesn’t want people to know more than that, no one had to know anything.

Reactions: 1
About a month after I left my daughters dad, someone I considered to be a close friend started messaging him and arranging to meet him. It broke me, I cried for days. I didn’t even have feelings for my ex at that point as we didn’t get on long before we split up, but the thought that someone I trusted, who had listened to me when I’d been having issues with him, who’s daughter I’d babysat for would do that to me. And it makes you question whether that friendship was even real or if they always had an interest in him. So I don’t think it matters if they were together or not, it still hurts

Reactions: 16
Honestly 🫣 I’m gonna see myself out. How it’s even tried to be justified like this. There is two children and I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be so distraught if he was just a one night stand and she felt nothing for him or never had.
I’m not justifying anything I think you’ve misunderstood. I was replying to a previous comment saying about they might not have been in a relationship (sof and the dad)
So I was asking if the kids had the same dad cause that would indicate they were in a relationship for a long period to have 2 kids. Then made a joke about it would be infortunate if she got pregnant twice by the same guy on 2 separate occasions.

Reactions: 2
I’m not justifying anything I think you’ve misunderstood. I was replying to a previous comment saying about they might not have been in a relationship (sof and the dad)
So I was asking if the kids had the same dad cause that would indicate they were in a relationship for a long period to have 2 kids. Then made a joke about it would be infortunate if she got pregnant twice by the same guy on 2 separate occasions.
It wasn’t toward you at all. I agreed with your reply Xx

The crying selfie. Sof is doing the attention seeking behaviour as the Harvey clan
They all deserve each other

Reactions: 3
The crying selfie. Sof is doing the attention seeking behaviour as the Harvey clan
She clearly wants people talking about it which is why she’s gone live regularly since then and hasn’t limited words in the chat, like Yaz, Lee, Baby Dad. Even reading them out and not answering them.
Again, she’s the one who put it on tiktok which was her choice but she’s being vague when people ask her what happened.

Reactions: 4
Yeah tit like this pisses me off. Either tell us the story, or shut the duck up about it. It’s just giving *checking into a hospital* ‘ message me babe’ vibes

• Haha
I’m not justifying it but was she still with the dad?
I know they have a kid together and Yaz was supposed to be her friend but she’s going on like they were still together..
Yaz did the wrong thing 100% by Lee and Sof but I’m interested to know how long sof and him were together and how long they’ve been broken up. Were they even together?
I think he was the ex who she has a DV past with (could be wrong) and she said on live her daughter was sat waiting around for her dad I think that is what has upset her more it’s almost as she sees it as his thought duck it and decided to go for yaz 1st leaving his kid type of thing
Also it has probs made there competent relationship very awkward and horrible at the moment and her daughter can pick up on it and start asking questions and no one wants there kid doing that

Just my opinions

I’m bored of this tit with sof now, either say what’s going on or stop making tiktoks about how broken you are, it’s just an engagement tactic just gets more likes more ‘you’re worth more than this, babe’ comments. So I cba either tell the story or duck off

I’m bored of this tit with sof now, either say what’s going on or stop making tiktoks about how broken you are, it’s just an engagement tactic just gets more likes more ‘you’re worth more than this, babe’ comments. So I cba either tell the story or duck off
I was literally just about to say the same thing! Small part of me thinks it’s all bullshit you know. Made up story to deflect from Eden being racist 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Talks about how she’s crying all the time but manages to sit on live reading the comments and not shed a tear. Managed to turn on the taps for a selfie though, probably stubbed her toe and thought it was her opportunity to get more attention.
Just like our Eben

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.