Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s all bond again over our dislike of Eden please

1) least liked hair colour/style
2) least liked chihuahua she owns
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has?
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made
6) how many piles of tit are on her floor right this second?
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done?
1) the ✨green✨
2) all of them
3) pin me
4) 666
5) the TikTok masterclass, close followed by the fake red bull deal
6) 927
7) hired her wedding mua 😬
---
1) Green. Only because she now thinks she owns the colour green.
2) Earl Grey. The OG bleep Dog. she started her obsession and also was the cause of having to sit through that awful “day on the life of chai” video.
3) “I do”
4) the same amount of self diagnosed illnesses, so about 600
5) The eyelash brand of course. Nicking the logo from Lush, the worst launch in history, no social media marketing, lashes from Alibaba which are both vegan and non vegan, not being arsed to send out packages
6) the same amount of teeth, so 600
7) opened a tiktok account
---
Your number 7 answer was nearly mine too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah. I’m done with this thread, if you’re all gonna like a post where someone is straight up being rude and purposely misinterpreting my post.
You’ve took it all out of context. Nobody is liking my post thinking it’s a dig at you. If you felt I was rude to you and misinterpreting your post then I apologise x

Reactions: 9
Hahaha I keep wondering if these people have done similar because why on earth would your friend sleeping with your baby dad be a normal situation
I don’t think anyone said that did they? I feel like what I said has been lost in all these replies insinuating I called it normal. I said either way Yaz did a tit thing to Lee and Sof but I think Sofia likes the attention she’s getting

Reactions: 1

1. Anything with the green 🤢
2. Chai... them beady eyes creep me out
3. Kitty 🤮🤮🤮
4. More than the zipper on a sleeping bag
5. Eyelashes... things are bad when you promote other brands and don't know if your own are cruelty free or not
6. Infinite, plus too large ones probably lying in bed
7. Do we have all day? Only cause its recent, the racial slur followed by the worst apology video(s) in the history of apology videos

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone said that did they? I feel like what I said has been lost in all these replies insinuating I called it normal. I said either way Yaz did a tit thing to Lee and Sof but I think Sofia likes the attention she’s getting
You’ve took it all out of context. Nobody is liking my post thinking it’s a dig at you. If you felt I was rude to you and misinterpreting your post then I apologise x

WHAT DID I JUST SAY
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OR BE CONDEMNED TO THE FACE OF LLOYD IN YOUR MIND EVERYTIME YOU CLIMAX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

✨ mainfesting love not war ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1) least liked hair colour/style - the current one
2) least liked chihuahua she owns - I feel like I can only name chai because even she hates the others
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said - honestly, every time he says baby
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has? A normal amount but with loads of empty space at the back and a massive jaw
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made - tiktok
6) how many piles of tit are on her floor right this second? Just one big pile, the floor does not exist
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done? Tiktok

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
A. Her worst hair is always the one where she rips out her extensions then uses Lloyd's toddler paper scissors to hatchet a bob .
B. That whippet with the long legs.
C. Everytime he says "baby" in that cringe high voice. Maybe when his balls drop.
D. She is descended from a shark. Having many layers of teeth pushing forward.
E. Her worst ventures are every single 'Era' she attempts in the search of her truth. Obs it never happens as she can't pretend to be nice for that long.
F. Her floors are just a slurry of tit seeping into the floorboards
Finally worst thing. Remaining on Tiktok well past her sell by date in early 2021. .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WHAT DID I JUST SAY
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OR BE CONDEMNED TO THE FACE OF LLOYD IN YOUR MIND EVERYTIME YOU CLIMAX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

✨ mainfesting love not war ✨
That's a scary thought 🤣 I'm too busy shouting 'I'm a millionaire'
---

1) all of them, her hair is dead and greasy all the time anyway
2)Lloyd
3)kitty 🤮
4)none if anyone she offended ever saw her in the wild
5)giving up her job at the taxi rank
6)12 shits plus one that's lloyds
7)open her mouth to speak

• Haha
Reactions: 3
sorry @potatopotato2988 I didn’t answer them all but:

2) least liked chihuahua she owns - Lloyd
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said - I’ll iron you out (not sure if has even said that but I can imagine it)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is anyone having other answers to the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said that’s not ‘baby needs to cum’ 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ooh I’m excited to get involved 😂😂

1) the crappy coloured one she has now.
2) chai- she looks like a shaking anaemic freya who is just as boring.
3) baby needs to come 💀😂😂
4) around 700
5) too many to name but Nalas baby/Russian bleep was a great watch.
6) same amount as her teeth cos she’s in ‘adhd paralysis’ and can’t pick them up. Bet it’s like minesweeper in the house but with dog shite
7) be born. Nah that’s too harsh! There’s so many bad things she’s done but I think the worst was getting too big for her boots and completely destroying a potentially successful career (that will never happen now but at the beginning she could have gone a completely different way)

That was fun. 💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is anyone having other answers to the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said that’s not ‘baby needs to cum’ 🤢

If the guy I’m seeing say that he would be sent flying out the window and never spoken to again 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was literally going to comment this, how had it not been mentioned 😂 by far the most horrifying thing that’s come out of his mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I feel sick! When was it posted him saying “Baby needs to cum?”
I have so many questions, but I don’t think I want them answering.
What was the context? Why was it filmed? Was he referring to himself or her? How long had they been together? Was this him admitting he’s crap in bed?
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.