Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally just about to say the same thing! Small part of me thinks it’s all bullshit you know. Made up story to deflect from Eden being racist 🤷🏻‍♀️
It wouldn’t even surprise me! Seems odd to me that Lee is sound with it all aswell when he lost his tit over her just messaging Dan spragg yet he fine with her sleeping with someone sleeping with his wife? Something isn’t adding up

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t even surprise me! Seems odd to me that Lee is sound with it all aswell when he lost his tit over her just messaging Dan spragg yet he fine with her sleeping with someone sleeping with his wife? Something isn’t adding up
Tbf last time Lee spoke up, he got called an abuser and people were being horrid in the TikTok comments which is why he stopped using it. We also don’t know what happened between Lee and Yaz, she could’ve done it when they were “separated” and now they’re having a clean slate. The Harvs are also very good at manipulating lmao.

Reactions: 11
Tbf last time Lee spoke up, he got called an abuser and people were being horrid in the TikTok comments which is why he stopped using it. We also don’t know what happened between Lee and Yaz, she could’ve done it when they were “separated” and now they’re having a clean slate. The Harvs are also very good at manipulating lmao.
Yes this makes perfect sense actually, I am wondering now if this happened months ago when she moved back home and sof has only just found out that it was actually her ex and that’s why Lee looks so chill about it because he’s known for ages and yaz gave it the whole ‘this happened because our marriage isn’t working so I’m off to me mams’

Reactions: 7
---
Also she has 2 kids if I’m correct? Do we know if the man is father to both children or do they have different dads? Cause that would indicate they were in a lengthy relationship unless she got very unlucky and got pregnant on 2 random hook ups with the same guy 😆
Does it really matter if they have the same dad?

Reactions: 5
Does it really matter if they have the same dad?
The comment I was replying to was asking if Sofia even had a long term relationship with the dad. So I was asking if the kids had the same dad it would imply that they had been together for a long period of time to have had 2 kids together.

Reactions: 6
When I split up with my ex of 4 years a friend started messaging him, she wasn’t a best friend or sister like person to me but she was closer with my actual best mate. When we found out we ALL cut her out. Then another friend started being besties with her, we cut them out too. I was still upset, you just don’t do it.

Reactions: 11
I don't care if I've remarried and had 5 kids. If you're my friend you don't go near my ex. It just means you were never my friend. Maybe I'm crazy
You’re not crazy. I’d feel exactly the same. Those who are trying to even justify it by asking if they were even in a relationship or close are mental. Like I said previously, if a man was the father to my kids, had been in my bed at any point, or even someone I’ve dated briefly, any of my girls would not go near that man. And vice versa cause it’s basic girl code.

• Heart
You’re not crazy. I’d feel exactly the same. Those who are trying to even justify it by asking if they were even in a relationship or close are mental.
Hahaha I keep wondering if these people have done similar because why on earth would your friend sleeping with your baby dad be a normal situation

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My view is that Yaz sleeping with the baby daddy was done when her and Lee were on a break, because theoretically it could have happened a while ago and only come out now.

On the sisters podcast Yaz openly discussed about Lee getting messages from women to go on dates and asking if it was ok etc, so I assume they discussed seeing other people when she was living in Kent. For all we know Lee might have gone on dates and slept with someone.

Reactions: 6
My view is that Yaz sleeping with the baby daddy was done when her and Lee were on a break, because theoretically it could have happened a while ago and only come out now.

On the sisters podcast Yaz openly discussed about Lee getting messages from women to go on dates and asking if it was ok etc, so I assume they discussed seeing other people when she was living in Kent. For all we know Lee might have gone on dates and slept with someone.
I dont think anyone gives two tones of tit whether Lee has slept with anyone or gone on dates or even if YAZ has done the same. I’m angry for sof, they was as good as family and that’s what makes the situation a whole other story. Let’s face it if Yaz had slept with someone random we would all be calling her but not be interested deep down. This what she has done to sof even though we don’t really like her as she is eedys bestie is still morally wrong to do that to a best friend!

Can anyone find the video of her and sof in the park, sof is recording and Yaz is sly in the background on her phone! Imagine it was him she was texting all along. God it’s a horrible situation and anyone been in the middle of that will know this will effect sof forever with future partners and friends! So sad.
---

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dont think anyone gives two tones of tit whether Lee has slept with anyone or gone on dates or even if YAZ has done the same. I’m angry for sof, they was as good as family and that’s what makes the situation a whole other story. Let’s face it if Yaz had slept with someone random we would all be calling her but not be interested deep down. This what she has done to sof even though we don’t really like her as she is eedys bestie is still morally wrong to do that to a best friend!

Can anyone find the video of her and sof in the park, sof is recording and Yaz is sly in the background on her phone! Imagine it was him she was texting all along. God it’s a horrible situation and anyone been in the middle of that will know this will effect sof forever with future partners and friends! So sad.
---
Jesus … I was only saying why Lee might seemingly be ok with what’s happened as some people think this is fake. I didn’t even mentioned Sofia or how it’s morally wrong. Really no need to respond saying “no one gives a tit”.

Reactions: 4
Nah. I’m done with this thread, if you’re all gonna like a post where someone is straight up being rude and purposely misinterpreting my post.

• Sad
Maybe we should just get back to how funny it is that Edens career is over 😂😂
I’m ngl I was convinced I was in Yazs thread
---
Nah. I’m done with this thread, if you’re all gonna like a post where someone is straight up being rude and purposely misinterpreting my post.
I wouldn’t read into it as people liking a post being a dig about you. If you take the quote away I still agree with everything Busdriver has said, it’s not in relation to what you said

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Let’s all bond again over our dislike of Eden please

1) least liked hair colour/style
2) least liked chihuahua she owns
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has?
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made
6) how many piles of tit are on her floor right this second?
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let’s all bond again over our dislike of Eden please

1) least liked hair colour/style
2) least liked chihuahua she owns
3) the cringiest thing Lloyd has ever said
4) how many teeth do you think she actually has?
5) the worst venture/career move she’s ever made
6) how many piles of tit are on her floor right this second?
7) what’s the worst thing she’s ever done?
1) Green. Only because she now thinks she owns the colour green.
2) Earl Grey. The OG bleep Dog. she started her obsession and also was the cause of having to sit through that awful “day on the life of chai” video.
3) “I do”
4) the same amount of self diagnosed illnesses, so about 600
5) The eyelash brand of course. Nicking the logo from Lush, the worst launch in history, no social media marketing, lashes from Alibaba which are both vegan and non vegan, not being arsed to send out packages
6) the same amount of teeth, so 600
7) opened a tiktok account

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.