Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person who still doesn’t like sof 😂 she’s been as bad as Eden in the past. She’s not pretty she just knows how to use filters
I don’t like her much because she justify’s Edens actions constantly but from her lives you can see she’s broken, no one should be betrayed the way she has it’s horrid

Reactions: 12
I’m not justifying it but was she still with the dad?
I know they have a kid together and Yaz was supposed to be her friend but she’s going on like they were still together..
Yaz did the wrong thing 100% by Lee and Sof but I’m interested to know how long sof and him were together and how long they’ve been broken up. Were they even together?

Reactions: 4
I’m not justifying it but was she still with the dad?
I know they have a kid together and Yaz was supposed to be her friend but she’s going on like they were still together..
Yaz did the wrong thing 100% by Lee and Sof but I’m interested to know how long sof and him were together and how long they’ve been broken up. Were they even together?
I don’t think it matters personally, I think the worst thing is that the kids were upset - however that happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think being together matters if it's your kids dad and someone who is meant to be your good friend. Just my opinion though

Reactions: 12
Nah it makes absolutely no difference if they’re together or not, if that man was once your man, kids dad, or any part of your life, as a girl best friend you don’t go near that man. That’s basic girl code.
However, the kids knowing about it is a bit weird I think. Her kids are young still, why would she tell them what’s happened? I find that strange.

Reactions: 34
I don't think being together matters if it's your kids dad and someone who is meant to be your good friend. Just my opinion though
Yeah I agreed Yaz shouldn’t have done it, it’s sofs reaction that surprises me most though. I can understand her being pissed off but I don’t get why it’s ‘broken’ her and why she’s potentially told her kids what happened unless they were still together or recently separated.

I don’t have children so I guess maybe I don’t understand but if someone slept with my long term ex then I’d not be broken over it. If it was my friend I’d be angry at her I’m sure.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think we know any of the details but sof saying her daughter was waiting for her dad while he was with her just shows how deep this is. None of us know how it came out the kids could of been there and if it was me I wouldn’t be able to hold back my emotions kids there or not I would be ragging that scab all over the road. So unless sof comes out and tells us we can’t even start to begin to understand.
She did say stuff like it would ruin Yaz if it came out and it has tore her family to bits. So there is a lot more to it. Also they have all been friends right from the kids being born so I can imagine it was a bit like Freya and they all helped with the babies and was really there for each other.
Let’s face it Eden has no friends so they was probably as close as family.

Reactions: 8
Sof said that her daughter was waiting for her dad to come pick her up but he was with Yaz. Or something along those lines

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yeah I agreed Yaz shouldn’t have done it, it’s sofs reaction that surprises me most though. I can understand her being pissed off but I don’t get why it’s ‘broken’ her and why she’s potentially told her kids what happened unless they were still together or recently separated.

I don’t have children so I guess maybe I don’t understand but if someone slept with my long term ex then I’d not be broken over it. If it was my friend I’d be angry at her I’m sure.
They could have still been really close?

Sof said that her daughter was waiting for her dad to come pick her up but he was with Yaz. Or something along those lines
Yeah I don’t think the kids know their dad was doing the nasty with Yaz I think they were impacted by the effects of it coming out. For example, he could have argued with sof becauwe if it and then decided (or sof) to stop contact which then upset the children. People are that twatty. And if sof stopped contact because of it, then she’s a twit too.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe the Daily Mail article has rattled her into not posting. She is most certainly the type to google herself daily so she must have known about the article before.

Something else must have happened 😮

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe the Daily Mail article has rattled her into not posting. She is most certainly the type to google herself daily so she must have known about the article before.

Something else must have happened 😮
Yeah I know
And she’d come back after the racism stuff did the rounds, it isn’t new news
Unless she’s received loads of new hate because it’s hit. Wider audience

Reactions: 3

That might be exactly why you would react different. I mean this with absolutely no offence, but as you said, you don’t have children. It isn’t just an ‘ex’ when you’ve had kids with a man. At some point in your life you planned a future life with that man, had his children, lived with each other 24/7, watched him raise your children. If any friend done that to another woman when they didn’t have children, that’s low. But a friend that you’ve grown up with and often refer to as a 4th sister with your kids dad? Nahhh that’s pushing it waaay too far.
---
I don’t think we know any of the details but sof saying her daughter was waiting for her dad while he was with her just shows how deep this is. None of us know how it came out the kids could of been there and if it was me I wouldn’t be able to hold back my emotions kids there or not I would be ragging that scab all over the road. So unless sof comes out and tells us we can’t even start to begin to understand.
She did say stuff like it would ruin Yaz if it came out and it has tore her family to bits. So there is a lot more to it. Also they have all been friends right from the kids being born so I can imagine it was a bit like Freya and they all helped with the babies and was really there for each other.
Let’s face it Eden has no friends so they was probably as close as family.
This would make more sense if it happened whilst the kids were involved like waiting for their dad and being let down as such. I don’t want to speculate as I don’t know the full story, I didn’t even know that bit of info until now. I just assumed she’d told the kids like ‘oh you know yaz, well she slept with your dad’ kind of thing 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That might be exactly why you would react different. I mean this with absolutely no offence, but as you said, you don’t have children. It isn’t just an ‘ex’ when you’ve had kids with a man. At some point in your life you planned a future life with that man, had his children, lived with each other 24/7, watched him raise your children. If any friend done that to another woman when they didn’t have children, that’s low. But a friend that you’ve grown up with and often refer to as a 4th sister with your kids dad? Nahhh that’s pushing it waaay too far.
---

This would make more sense if it happened whilst the kids were involved like waiting for their dad and being let down as such. I don’t want to speculate as I don’t know the full story, I didn’t even know that bit of info until now. I just assumed she’d told the kids like ‘oh you know yaz, well she slept with your dad’ kind of thing 😂😂
I don’t think sof will ever tell tbh but Yaz deserves all the backlash from it. It’s her life and she’s distraught as majority of us on here would be. Them kids are old enough to understand right and wrong and I can imagine the kids loved Yaz like an auntie so they’ve essentially lost an auntie. Sof will never ever forgive or be friends with her she said so they’ve all lost someone they thought of as family.

Reactions: 1
but even this is an assumption. Plenty of people have one night stands and get pregnant, that’s why I’d like to know more. We don’t know that they ever lived together or were in a relationship.

Reactions: 1
but even this is an assumption. Plenty of people have one night stands and get pregnant, that’s why I’d like to know more. We don’t know that they ever lived together or were in a relationship.
It's still sly for Yaz to do that. She's broken sofs trust. It just shows how little she cares about sofs feelings

Okay yeah I get what you’re saying. But he’s still the kids dad. And he clearly has regular visits with them and sees them often as the past comments have said he was due to pick them up when he was with yaz. So sof has to live her life along side this man until the kids are old enough. So in my opinion it’s still gut wrenching to have happen to you by someone you’ve grown up with and class as a sister
---
Also she has 2 kids if I’m correct? Do we know if the man is father to both children or do they have different dads? Cause that would indicate they were in a lengthy relationship unless she got very unlucky and got pregnant on 2 random hook ups with the same guy 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.