Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite thing is people commenting on it that you can buy it cheaper in Superdrug, goodbye commission 😂😂
I didn’t even see it in Edens page on my feed. I saw it from Yaz who had reposted. Wonder if she’s not getting the vides so has got Yazmydia to repost for more views. What a sad little life, Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you so much for the feedback, we will forward it to the responsible team at Estrid.

It is very important to us that the people we work with reflect our company values, so we will make sure to review this.

Best,
Nikki
Customer Experience team

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow I’ve just seen a video of edens from 2021 where she’s screen recording voice notes etc. she’s literally taking her mick out of her ex for being homeless admitted to drugging her ex with kalms so he would sleep & wouldnt initiate sex 🙈 how the hell is this allowed. 36.7K likes too

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So whilst she’s still in a mard over The Daily Mail I just wanted to post this video, always makes me laugh at how dramatic she is.

And there’s her little witch boy saying how sorry he is for her - all because she didn’t like a perfume!!! 😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh no wtf! What makes you say that? What have I missed?
If you look on her TikTok there’s one where she captioned it something like haha #rat and yesterday there was a comment saying I hope you’re keeping quiet for the sake of the kids and not because you’ve been paid off, the comment has now gone but the same person has put ‘deleting my comment says it all you’ve been paid off’ so yeah I’m just assuming like 😂 but bit dodgy to delete a comment about it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Edens lack of posting on TikTok has lasted longer than the honeymoon.
---
Eden - apologising since May 2021
(Not to mention the blackfishing)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If you look on her TikTok there’s one where she captioned it something like haha #rat and yesterday there was a comment saying I hope you’re keeping quiet for the sake of the kids and not because you’ve been paid off, the comment has now gone but the same person has put ‘deleting my comment says it all you’ve been paid off’ so yeah I’m just assuming like 😂 but bit dodgy to delete a comment about it
Sof was on live yesterday, someone commented that Yaz and Hollie were laughing about the situation and that Yaz said she didn’t do anything to hurt Sof’s kids. Sof then said don’t wind me up because I’ll end up saying exactly what she’s put us through for the last month

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Sof was on live yesterday, someone commented that Yaz and Hollie were laughing about the situation and that Yaz said she didn’t do anything to hurt Sof’s kids. Sof then said don’t wind me up because I’ll end up saying exactly what she’s put us through for the last month
Sof if you’re reading this, just do it.
You’ll become a Tattle Hero and we’ll be behind you 🥹

Edens lack of posting on TikTok has lasted longer than the honeymoon.
---
Eden - apologising since May 2021
(Not to mention the blackfishing)
It’s weird that she didn’t post a video before going off tiktok, ya know for sympathy. She’ll know some of her followers won’t have seen the article so they won’t know what’s going on.

Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for her. Her BD is trash for disrespecting the mother of his child like this. Sof is an actual filet of steak and Yaz is like a Maccas hamburger that’s been dropped on the floor of the drive thru and ran over by a transit van

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was Sof the one where 2 sisters & their kids went to her place for lunch? Where Eden found out & rushed over as she didn't want to be left out?
If so, that house was goals 😍 The patio doors, huge garden, lovely large kitchen. It was impressive.
I remember at the time thinking this is exactly what the Eden thinks she has. No comparison of a luxury home imo and their shed next to a scrapyard 😂

Reactions: 3
Was Sof the one where 2 sisters & their kids went to her place for lunch? Where Eden found out & rushed over as she didn't want to be left out?
If so, that house was goals 😍 The patio doors, huge garden, lovely large kitchen. It was impressive.
I remember at the time thinking this is exactly what the Eden thinks she has. No comparison of a luxury home imo and their shed next to a scrapyard 😂
Sof wears too much make up and her lips are stupid but she’s a pretty girl and is her own person it seems. Even when she’s posted on TikTok about struggling atm she’s come across better than Eden and Yaz ever do.

Reactions: 8
Nah, that was Steph I think - who has that house because she lives with her mum

Reactions: 2
Am I the only person who still doesn’t like sof 😂 she’s been as bad as Eden in the past. She’s not pretty she just knows how to use filters

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.