Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a telephone call from hello fresh, wanted some feedback and to offer me a discount. I was like ‘let me stop you there. It’s doesn’t matter what discount you offer, I will not spend my money with a company that funds such a problematic creator etc etc’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just had a telephone call from hello fresh, wanted some feedback and to offer me a discount. I was like ‘let me stop you there. It’s doesn’t matter what discount you offer, I will not spend my money with a company that funds such a problematic creator etc etc’
They’re arseholes anyway. I won a ‘competition’ through tiktok for 60% off for a year and when they called for my details she asked if I’d ordered before, when I said yes she said we’ll set up a new account and place the order. Then it got cancelled because I wasn’t a new customer 😂
They seems so desperate for business but won’t let people use discount codes

Reactions: 7
They’re arseholes anyway. I won a ‘competition’ through tiktok for 60% off for a year and when they called for my details she asked if I’d ordered before, when I said yes she said we’ll set up a new account and place the order. Then it got cancelled because I wasn’t a new customer 😂
They seems so desperate for business but won’t let people use discount codes
they're using different mobile numbers to spam call us, we cancelled months ago and moveed to gousto but whenever we block the number they use a different one!

Reactions: 2
Back with a loreal ad. She said it loads how she hates washing her hair and even had a salon wash and blow dry subscription.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Back with a loreal ad. She said it loads how she hates washing her hair and even had a salon wash and blow dry subscription.
Wonder if it’s a partnership with TikTok shop rather than L’Oréal. Regardless hang ad was awful, she barely has any hair, the most current round of bleach and extensions has left her with feathers.

Are you suppose to show, shiny, full, blown out hair at the end of an ad … yet she just shows it wet, limp and in lighting that just highlights her split ends?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Wonder if it’s a partnership with TikTok shop rather than L’Oréal. Regardless hang ad was awful, she barely has any hair, the most current round of bleach and extensions has left her with feathers.

Are you suppose to show, shiny, full, blown out hair at the end of an ad … yet she just shows it wet, limp and in lighting that just highlights her split ends?
If that's the end result that would stop me from buying it, surely you have to send the advert to the company to confirm it's okay to post? How the duck has that been allowed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My favourite thing is people commenting on it that you can buy it cheaper in Superdrug, goodbye commission 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never been more unconvinced of a shampoo and conditioner than this one YOU DIDNT EVEN SHOW US THE END RESULTS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone somewhere in a message she shared or wherever it said about how many brands she’s on the PR list for and it was all maybeline, nyx and loads of others! I wonder if she’s still on them?

Reactions: 3
This came up on my fyp and I know it was posted ages ago but honestly - why does Lloyd look so tiny!!! I’m 5ft6 and he’s the same height as me (or is he a pretend 5 ft 8?) and I don’t look like a toddler feeding a giraffe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This came up on my fyp and I know it was posted ages ago but honestly - why does Lloyd look so tiny!!! I’m 5ft6 and he’s the same height as me (or is he a pretend 5 ft 8?) and I don’t look like a toddler feeding a giraffe.
Genuinely looks like toddler feeding his mam

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eben over here making false ads and begging for p Louise to send her an advent calendar….and Becki jones got sent a pretty little thing one 😂😂😂

Do you think "only 25 years old" Eden will ever be trusted to go live again?
Yeah she just waits for when she thinks everything has blown over

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she does go live again, I can’t wait to see who’s life she’s capable of bleeping up next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone said on a comment she’s deleted her TikTok? Is this true? I’m blocked and she’s too boring now for me to make another account to check 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.