Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks, I beat eben to get pregnant but it’s suspected eptopic.
Sorry I need to talk about it. I’m ok. These things happen, although we wonder why us. :(

at least I’m not known online as a racist.
I’m so sorry to hear this potatoe-sending lots of love and hugs ❤. Talk away lovely we are all here for ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry I need to talk about it. I’m ok. These things happen, although we wonder why us. :(

So sorry Potato, sending you lots of love ❤❤

• Heart

It’s times like this that I hate that tattle is anonymous. Just wish I could give ya a big hug ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sorry to hear this, potato. Life can really be tit sometimes. Sending lots of gentle hugs to you and your family. Xxx

• Heart
Thanks guys you’ve made me cry with the secret love ❤ 😂
In other news, Casper has already posted the daily mail and other articles about Eden. Their posts get lots of engagement 😂😂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16

So sorry to hear that Potato, life isn't fair💔
Sending you lots of love and hoping you're okay 🥰

• Heart
Thanks guys you’ve made me cry with the secret love ❤ 😂
In other news, Casper has already posted the daily mail and other articles about Eden. Their posts get lots of engagement 😂😂 xx
Looks like it’s time for Casper 11 ( 9 and 10 not showing up for me)

Reactions: 2

sending big hugs 🥰

• Heart

we are all here for you ❤

• Heart
Thread suggestion: Eden’s TikTok career is starting to fail, you know it’s bad when you end up on the daily mail
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Sending you ❤ and hugs xx

Again with the mother comments.
You can sit online and write comments without neglecting your children eben.
FYI Eden, some of us aren’t mothers and we still think you’re a bleep.
---
Again with the mother comments.
You can sit online and write comments without neglecting your children eben.
Someone tell Yaz that 💀
---
I hate the daily Mail but in this case I’m glad they chose to show her as the cat fish she is. Even though the photo on the left is still filtered a crazy amount
I’ve just searched for this article and an old article featuring her came up instead. Remember this absolute cringe fest, I remember seeing her getting the piss ripped out of her on Reddit for this too 😂😂 I’d never leave the house again if this was me
IMG_8799.png

---
thank you i appreciate that
I don’t know a lot of people who have gone through the same thing xxx
I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve been through the same. It’s so hard and it’s so tit. Just take your time and allow yourself to come to terms with it. So much goes on. And when you do need a bit of light relief, you have these threads to remind you that you might be having a tit time, but at least you’re not a mess like stinky Eden and slutty Yaz xo

(seriously though, sending love ❤)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
---

Someone tell Yaz that 💀
---

I’ve just searched for this article and an old article featuring her came up instead. Remember this absolute cringe fest, I remember seeing her getting the piss ripped out of her on Reddit for this too 😂😂 I’d never leave the house again if this was me View attachment 2581277
---

I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve been through the same. It’s so hard and it’s so tit. Just take your time and allow yourself to come to terms with it. So much goes on. And when you do need a bit of light relief, you have these threads to remind you that you might be having a tit time, but at least you’re not a mess like stinky Eden and slutty Yaz xo

---

Someone tell Yaz that 💀
---

I’ve just searched for this article and an old article featuring her came up instead. Remember this absolute cringe fest, I remember seeing her getting the piss ripped out of her on Reddit for this too 😂😂 I’d never leave the house again if this was me View attachment 2581277
---

that candid shot you posted suddenly made me feel less of a failure compared to old eedy 😂😂😂😂
Thanks
The Harvey’s can call us TrOlLs all they like but I wouldn’t have revealed that personal news on any other thread, not even on my own social media because 100% of you are decent, lovely people. Unless Jason is still here 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
that candid shot you posted suddenly made me feel less of a failure compared to old eedy 😂😂😂😂
Thanks
The Harvey’s can call us TrOlLs all they like but I wouldn’t have revealed that personal news on any other thread, not even on my own social media because 100% of you are decent, lovely people. Unless Jason is still here 😂😂😂😂
I’m sorry my message to you was in the same message as that, I did try to do it separately but failed!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry my message to you was in the same message as that, I did try to do it separately but failed!
no worries love, I didn’t notice at all :) j just enjoyed Edens downfall
She’s not posted today, I bet my left tit that she slinks back onto social media tomorrow or Tuesday crying about her mental health

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m late -
@potatopotato2988 i am in a bad place right now myself so haven’t clicked to read the detail, but I get the gist. Sending love 🧡 and to anyone else who needs it 🫶🏼 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love and strength to all my fellow nasty, sad little trolls that need it 😘😘

sending wishes of easier days your way 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.