Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she'll try and say it was all that manifesting she done while flicking the bean is what got her in the daily fail. After all, any attention is good attention. Skanky ho bag.

Also Lloyd will leave her before he gets a job down Tesco or something so "normal". They feel above everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What we see: Eden being called out as a manipulating racist catfish

What Eden sees: oh look at me. I’m great. I’m winning at life, I’m featured in a Daily Mail article with my bestie black friend Kanye.

What Lloyd sees: 💸 The end of the free ride

What the Eden Defence League see: ….love the “Russian lip”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s just so funny how eden fucks up, I know the newspaper article is something we already know about, but when there’s any negativity the whole family goes silent on social media. Imagine if it was an actual job and everytime your sister fucked up you had to ring in sick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Notice she hasn’t posted for 14hrs, obviously laying low coming up with a sob story in case it doesn’t blow over 😏

Reactions: 10
hope you’re okay! sending troll hugs xxx
thanks, I beat eben to get pregnant but it’s suspected eptopic.
Sorry I need to talk about it. I’m ok. These things happen, although we wonder why us. :(

at least I’m not known online as a racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry I need to talk about it. I’m ok. These things happen, although we wonder why us. :(

i’m so sorry, my love 💔 we went through something similar a few months ago and there’s nothing worse in the world. it’s times like these i wish we didn’t have to be anon, sending you love and healing ❤‍🩹 we’re always here for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i’m so sorry, my love 💔 we went through something similar a few months ago and there’s nothing worse in the world. it’s times like these i wish we didn’t have to be anon, sending you love and healing ❤‍🩹 we’re always here for you xx
thank you i appreciate that
I don’t know a lot of people who have gone through the same thing xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sorry to hear that potato! 😞
I had an ectopic pregnancy a few years back, around the same time another girl I know also had one. She fell pregnant the month after with no complications.
I also know someone who had a suspected ectopic but they just couldn't see the baby in the first scan. Sending you all the love ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Oh goodness. I’m so sorry potato. Don’t apologise, and I hope you recover quickly. We really do. 3 years ttc before I fell pregnant with my first and honestly each MC was frustrating, emotional and hard to deal with. I’ll be thinking of you today.
Huge huggles potato xx
---
I hope you're OK Potato. Us trolls are always here if you need us 🫂❤
---

You too Bloo, I hope you're OK 🫂❤
Thank you! I’m just in a bit of a pit of depression but I’ll be reet. Hugs and loves 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh goodness. I’m so sorry potato. Don’t apologise, and I hope you recover quickly. We really do. 3 years ttc before I fell pregnant with my first and honestly each MC was frustrating, emotional and hard to deal with. I’ll be thinking of you today.
Huge huggles potato xx
---

Thank you! I’m just in a bit of a pit of depression but I’ll be reet. Hugs and loves 💚
Sending you hugs. So sorry you are going through this Potato 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry to hear that potato! 😞
I had an ectopic pregnancy a few years back, around the same time another girl I know also had one. She fell pregnant the month after with no complications.
I also know someone who had a suspected ectopic but they just couldn't see the baby in the first scan. Sending you all the love ❤❤
Thanks my biggest worry was not been able to get pregnant (just anxiety) but I did on my second cycle. Which I am lucky for. They found tissue on my ovary but no baby, but I was only 5 weeks so may not be visible anyway however, My HCG levels have decreased massively so i have to go back them to rule in/out eptopic. But im defo not going To continue to be pregnant

thanks everyone for your kind words and support. Love tattle for this :)

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I’m so sorry potato, sending you lots of love and hugs🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.