Eden Harvs #68 Tiktok Tory's career is coming to an end, shes not racist she has a black friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I love about this thread is that when Eden does her usually cancellation of the month the thread is popping and then it goes so quiet.

It just shows how irrelevant she really is. And her post today about many more great things to come .., she’s been saying this for like 2 years now. Never considered her to be dumb but the fact she hadn’t yet grasped her career is floating around a sewer somewhere. She failed to convert it into anything tangible- like makeup, lashes, acting, presenting etc

(Know it’s already been mentioned but that height difference 😅😅)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I love about this thread is that when Eden does her usually cancellation of the month the thread is popping and then it goes so quiet.

It just shows how irrelevant she really is. And her post today about many more great things to come .., she’s been saying this for like 2 years now. Never considered her to be dumb but the fact she hadn’t yet grasped her career is floating around a sewer somewhere. She failed to convert it into anything tangible- like makeup, lashes, acting, presenting etc

(Know it’s already been mentioned but that height difference 😅😅)
That looks like the most over photoshopped photo ever, even the dogs don't look real

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please tell me her posts on Instagram is not saying “we” (as in others) have changed, not her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she needs people around her to really tell her now, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
So Eden’s saying she wasn’t gurning it was just ‘aggressive affection’ and she has never done class A drugs.
I’m sure when this was first posted last year she said it was because she was tired or am I imagining things?

if she hasn’t done class A it’s because LL won’t share. Her body language says she is lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Eden’s saying she wasn’t gurning it was just ‘aggressive affection’ and she has never done class A drugs.
I’m sure when this was first posted last year she said it was because she was tired or am I imagining things?

if she hasn’t done class A it’s because LL won’t share. Her body language says she is lying.
It’s the eye roll more than the gurn for me and she doesn’t address that

Reactions: 5
Am I the only person who doesn’t think Eden was on coke in that video? It just seemed to me she was pulling daft faces.

For me she seems like a classic narc and wants to be in control at all times, she can barely finish one glass of Prosecco let alone snort enough lines to cause her to gurn lol

Reactions: 13
Am I the only person who doesn’t think Eden was on coke in that video? It just seemed to me she was pulling daft faces.

For me she seems like a classic narc and wants to be in control at all times, she can barely finish one glass of Prosecco let alone snort enough lines to cause her to gurn lol
I don’t think she was on coke. I do think she was on MD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol her post about her card being declined. Looks like mummy’s in control of her finances again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.