Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be the quickest dirty delete in history
---
Oh hold on its back!
Oh duck off Eden
She’s been tit posting content and it’s taken her this long to realise? Nah it’s because she’s been dropped by brands left right and centre and maybe she’s realised she’s not invincible.
I reckon she’ll do a bit and then forget about it. She’s not sorry at all and you can’t just stop being a bleep in general overnight.
It was only like yesterday that her and Lloyd were agreeing with Tyrone
She’s well and truly shitting herself (more than she already does)

Reactions: 11
Has to be the quickest dirty delete in history
---
Oh hold on its back!
Eden, please duck off. If you felt that way, you would have said this on day one. She's desperate to be forgiven but she's only sorry now she's hanging on by a thread. She wants her platform back so she can keep making money being a horrible person. It's too little, too late.
For me anyway, and many others. Some people will still support her no matter what because they're unhinged and some will forgive her which is up to them. But a lot of people see her for what she is.
A nasty, selfish privileged Tory.

Either her management said something or yas is upset she's been dragged into it. I don't think she's sorry or had a realisation. People have been saying this since day one and it took a week to realise. The posting and ignoring it wasn't working so we're trying an apology again. I'm tired

Reactions: 12
"I will now use my platform to educate those who believe its acceptable" oh duck off Eden. Going to try educate others when you wouldn't of even apologised if it wasn't for you being cancelled! What you mean is money is now going to run dry so you're panicking and trying to salvage what you can for yours and your husbands income to pay for the shed.
Start packing Eden, back to the spare room you go

Reactions: 13
If she starts posting her patronising expert on everything videos like she did when she bought her dogs I’ll go mad
At the start of the week she obv thought nothing would happen to them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she starts posting her patronising expert on everything videos like she did when she bought her dogs I’ll go mad
At the start of the week she obv thought nothing would happen to them
This is exactly what she's going to do! If she does she better stitch all the videos of white influencers who did videos to defend her!

Reactions: 8
She’s literally only saying what she thinks people want to hear

Reactions: 12
I’ve never seen a downfall like this before. It’s impressive to see how one person can literally take a flamethrower to their career and think nothings going to burn. Enjoy the ashes witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She would make an epic Tory spokesperson honestly. She’s got the ability to not apologise and blame it on her supporters rather than realising that she has spent a week silencing black creators and deleting comments. She didn’t even know it was black history month ffs. She dragged a black friend through the mud to try and prove she wasn’t racist. She’s literally deflecting in that entire apology. This isn’t her fault, this is the uneducated white people who follow her etc😂 hahahahahaha so now she’s directly insulting her followers 😂 can’t make it up. The girl is actually full on narc that she refuses to see that she is racist. Still saying I didn’t realise people wouldn’t know how wrong it is. When she was the one saying it’s just a song, I just liked lyrics and spent a week making awful videos including the one where she was telling everyone they were being rude to her.

Reactions: 9
Hello Fresh were very quick to listen to what i had to say about her, i hope they do something

Reactions: 16
Red is all the same person.
And the person who said it’s ridiculous she is just signing along to a song is white and also replied to reds comment about it blowing up cause of the tit she’s down before.
The audacity to post a long paragraph about how sorry she is again and then 40 minutes later promote her stupid podcast 😂
WELL. Shows how sorry she was then eh. I hope someone here who’s on ddr mentions she’s just brought out her podcast 😂

Reactions: 4
The audacity to post a long paragraph about how sorry she is again and then 40 minutes later promote her stupid podcast 😂
She should've disappeared until people moved on, not keep shoving herself in people's faces promoting tit. She had better find a new job lmao.

Reactions: 7
Hello Fresh were very quick to listen to what i had to say about her, i hope they do something
Most companies have been looking at tiktok, including the club that were having Lloyd dj. I saw someone had messaged them and they cut him off like a few hours later.

I can’t imagine anyone being very happy with Eden at the moment. Also if anyone on ddr has come here to snoop, we actually aren’t a bad bunch. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.