Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so funny all the people on the comments, because if they said that word in front of a black person in real life…. The internet really is a place to let anyone say wherever the want without consequence. Her comments are a literal echo chamber.

As for that Abbey Conburn, if saying it is fine, then why are you saying ‘N word’? Just say the full word as it’s all okay!

Reactions: 13
Do you think we’ll get a montage of loads of clips of her crying, lighting candles, watching the rain and letting the rats lick her nose, today?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long before Yaz does a dirty delete ? She’s taking the absolute piss tbf. Gummy twit I wouldn’t be smiling that much if I had a mouth like hers , SHEIN Ad!! Slayyyyy 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m waiting for a transition from Eedy today to ‘paint the town red’ completely unrelated to her racist outburst 🙄 and all of her clueless fans in her comments saying ‘EDEN SLAY BABEZ’

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m so sick of white people saying “we all sing it” in comment sections. NO WE DON’T you inbred freaks. Hilarious how they’re all of the same ilk. Wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. So rude to people as well so they’re getting it back ten fold.

Reactions: 38
I’m so sick of white people saying “we all sing it” in comment sections. NO WE DON’T you inbred freaks. Hilarious how they’re all of the same ilk. Wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire. So rude to people as well so they’re getting it back ten fold.
The only ones who sing it in songs are the ones who say it on a daily basis. It’s not hard to censor out a word in a song that you should never use, idiots

Reactions: 12
Had a black ex boyfriend - that she fetishised

‘You know the saying’ 🤢

View attachment 2524789

this is a really really informative and also quite harrowing and thought provoking article written by Jason okundaye which shows the damaging affects ofthe fetishisation of black men, what black folx have been subject too over the course of history and also if you are triggered by R and SA please be mindful because there are mentions of it in there.

Reactions: 11
It’s like she’s done this to make a point of how apologetic and humble she is compared to Brittany miller. As I’ve previously said, I used to sing it in songs when I was literally 12/13. I genuinely remember the time someone said to me “do you know that’s not okay for you to say that” (one of my black friends brothers) and haven’t said it since and I’m 31. It is true people can be very ignorant but she’s already openly admitting she already knew it was wrong. It’s NOT HARD to remove and filter that word from your brain. No you can’t use adhd as an excuse. I genuinely think she’s a dirty Scrotty messed up Tory who will try anything to be relatable. Imagine when Callie the “Russian bleep” has a TikTok account herself in a few years and sees auntie eedies bum lickers justifying using the n word? I actually pray to f-ing god she never ever has kids

• Heart
Reactions: 13
TikTok is massively pissing me off - my comments are being removed for ‘community guidelines’ and yet there are actually offensive posts being made hourly that don’t get taken down??

Reactions: 18
TikTok is massively pissing me off - my comments are being removed for ‘community guidelines’ and yet there are actually offensive posts being made hourly that don’t get taken down??
Init. Although it did make me laugh cause one of my comments was appealed and approved. 😂 Tiktok know she’s a POS too 😂

Reactions: 7
Aww c’mon you gummy twit, the only point you made was that you support racism. No one said people can’t listen to music that uses that word.

How about if it’s not a big deal then do the exact same video but sing along to it.

Also Wish Hagrid deleted all these comments

Attachments

Reactions: 1
there are the same white girls arguing with people of colour in Casper's comments. I'm actually shocked and upset at the state of the world. Individuals saying they were offended and white people telling them that's their fault they're offended, they're snowflakes, or they shouldn't put the word in songs..

Also, i saw someone write 'music is there to be sung' or something like that. No it isn't. it's to be listened to, so don't act like you have no choice but to a sing to it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.