Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry you went through this, we had an issue a few years ago with someone repeatedly threatening suicide if things didn’t go their way and a professional actually told us if someone is serious about doing it then they don’t let everyone know
I don’t mean to be a nit picker but this is exactly why my mum wasn’t taken seriously. They hung up on her thinking she was a hoax call. 5 mins later 💀.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don’t mean to be a nit picker but this is exactly why my mum wasn’t taken seriously. They hung up on her thinking she was a hoax call. 5 mins later 💀.
Yeah one professional doesn’t equal all professionals. One person committing suicide who didn’t tell everyone does not equal all people committing suicide…. Anyway I digress

Reactions: 7
I mean the daft sod did think they would take her seriously mind. They didn’t. Laugh or cry situ tbh. 😂 I choose to laugh at the daft sod.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This is why she isn't about to go away anytime soon. She's too narcissistic to genuinely think she is in the wrong
I wish she’d go into hiding and start ruining my days. I’ve never been so consistently annoyed as I have this week 😂

Reactions: 5
i hate the fact that she has caused all this, saying words she shouldn't, not really apologising or acknowledging that she fucked up, suicide baiting, trying to "dust it off"no Eden, you have messed so many peoples heads up, while you still have some morons behind you the majority of us see you for what you are, i know you read here so please, be a decent human for once and just duck off, take ya trampy sister with you too, you are both jealous of each other for some reason, there is more to life than money, you're 25!! act like it grow the hell up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here’s a clip of booster boi solemnly looking at the camera whilst dressed as an elf to lift the mood a little

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope Casper can make another page and post the Stan blade messages, what’s worse is that Eden reached out and messaged Stan, it wasn’t like he messaged her saying he had her back therefore she felt she had to reply ! A truly remorseful person would’ve messaged saying I appreciate you’re trying to have my back but what I’ve done is wrong etc etc , something along those lines but no she thinks him mocking the situation and saying the N word is funny, notice how she said my husband and I, she’ll happily drag LL down with her !

Reactions: 19
I hope Casper can make another page and post the Stan blade messages, what’s worse is that Eden reached out and messaged Stan, it wasn’t like he messaged her saying he had her back therefore she felt she had to reply ! A truly remorseful person would’ve messaged saying I appreciate you’re trying to have my back but what I’ve done is wrong etc etc , something along those lines but no she thinks him mocking the situation and saying the N word is funny, notice how she said my husband and I, she’ll happily drag LL down with her !
True Harvey mentality, none of their apologies have meant tit because they treat them like a tick box exercise.

Like when Eden apologised about what she said about the kids and Yaz with her being rude to the server in Turtle Bay. They made constant sarcastic references to it for months afterwards because they hated the fact they were made to apologise for tit behaviour that they deem normal.

We all knew Eden wasn’t going to leave and that she’d be back posting like normal. Behind the scenes though its different, Lloyd will be absolutely raging at her and anytime she works with a brand now she’s gonna be shitting herself about the company being contacted and ending their contract. She went to one PR event and was made to delete the video and the company had to remove their comment section.

She’s fucked, she already had a string of controversies and now add racism to that. Bet she wishes she was just crying over just Red Bull calling out her lies.

Reactions: 12
I think my new favourite thing to do is watch the big racist pretend her career isn’t over. She really is pathetic. As for the Stan Blade messages, absolute proof she thinks she has done nothing wrong.

Reactions: 22
I think my new favourite thing to do is watch the big racist pretend her career isn’t over. She really is pathetic. As for the Stan Blade messages, absolute proof she thinks she has done nothing wrong.
The fact she’s even entertaining him. He outed himself as a complete nonce

Reactions: 13
I used to find Chloe Kent quite funny, liked her humour.

she commented on that stan blade’s post with a laugh face. Instant unfollow

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t get why people keep saying that it shouldn’t be in songs.

Like why is that for white people to decide and just skip over it I don’t get why it’s so hard.

Reactions: 12
Has their token black friend deleted her tiktok and crawled back into the woodwork that she came from? Silly cretin I bet she feels a right knob now, crying on this big internet to stick up for Eden and Edens gone and proved, yet again, that she is in fact, racist 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's disgusting. With all the suicide talk. And I just can't cope with the fact she cannot tear her eyes away from looking my at herself

Reactions: 9
take ur head sister with u, i’ll help pack ur bags 👋🏼

i have been wondering the whole time what Lee thinks of all this.. speak up my love, you’re the only one i have any hope for!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.