Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so predictable now we all saw this coming. She says something offensive, faces backlash, can’t deal with the ‘trolling’ and pulls the oh I’m suicidal card. duck off.

You put yourself in this position. No one but YOU Eden. You bring this on yourself because you’re so incapable of being a nice human and it shows online. This is reason 65682 of why you shouldn’t be on social media. You constantly have to target a specific community, insult and offend them. You have no bleeping RIGHT to sit there and play the victim. Your crappy tiktok career should have stopped about a year and a half ago. Time to duck off back under the rock you came from

Also, the normal thing people would do if their job was affecting their mental health would be to leave. So piss off you vile witch, no one wants you. You were scraping the barrel with the brand deals anyway, this will be the final straw. Absolutely no one will want to be associated with you and rightly so, you’re a piece of tit.

My heart goes out to any person of colour that has been affected by this. I cannot comprehend how difficult it must be to see not only what she sang, but the countless of white people who are defending her. They don’t have the right to decide what’s racist and what’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is so predictable now we all saw this coming. She says something offensive, faces backlash, can’t deal with the ‘trolling’ and pulls the oh I’m suicidal card. duck off.

You put yourself in this position. No one but YOU Eden. You bring this on yourself because you’re so incapable of being a nice human and it shows online. This is reason 65682 of why you shouldn’t be on social media. You constantly have to target a specific community, insult and offend them. You have no bleeping RIGHT to sit there and play the victim. Your crappy tiktok career should have stopped about a year and a half ago. Time to duck off back under the rock you came from

Also, the normal thing people would do if their job was affecting their mental health would be to leave. So piss off you vile witch, no one wants you. You were scraping the barrel with the brand deals anyway, this will be the final straw. Absolutely no one will want to be associated with you and rightly so, you’re a piece of tit.

My heart goes out to any person of colour that has been affected by this. I cannot comprehend how difficult it must be to see not only what she sang, but the countless of white people who are defending her. They don’t have the right to decide what’s racist and what’s not.
She'll be battling CLA and pretending to be an NPC on live next. Anything but back to the taxi office

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The part I can’t wrap my brain around.
black people have always been good to me?
right? And how on earth does that fit in to this? So if black people hadn’t have been kind?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm one of very few that probably believes the "threats" she speaks off, only because I think she'll use/show them at a time to make herself more vulnerable to her naive followers abd carry on the victim narrative whilst hoping the racism just disappears.

I for one would never wish harm on her, but I'm tired of this never ending cycle. Say something horrific, feign an apology, bait MH and repeat.
I just want her to stand up and hold herself accountable, say sorry I was wrong, nothing more, no excuses, no lies, no victimisation, su1c1de baiting.

Reactions: 6
ok who’s in charge of this account

it’s cracked Me up

also with her Instagram speech she said she don’t know what it’s like to feel suicidal yet has text it to her mum when she’s having a tantrum….. 2nd point is she wants to be left alone why still post on your tiktok……. U have posted about ur bum hole ur rat dogs birthday and 3 fake apologies if u want to be left alone come off social media
3rd point is your mental health is sooooo bad right now you threw a birthday party for ur dog and went on a day out yesterday? Not being funny but for someone who has anxiety and depression and take medication for it all so when I’m at my low points I barely get out of bed ( I know everyone’s different) let alone go on or trips and party’s

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The part I can’t wrap my brain around.
black people have always been good to me?
right? And how on earth does that fit in to this? So if black people hadn’t have been kind?
She made it pretty damn clear that her ex who was black was a playa, with an alcohol problem, and used her for sex.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Her story 👀
I'm sure Eden or Lloyd have posted the trolling messages before?
They staged the 'mediator' to contact that girl for calling her Marge.
If those messages ARE real then post them as proof or go to police.

Sounds like a Billy bull shitter to me

Reactions: 10
Sorry but she’s turned into the boy who cried wolf. She may well be receiving DM’s with threats; but I just fully doubt it. ‘Threats to r!pe me and my home address’ because you were racist? Doesn’t add up… she posts the most feeble messages and sends her minions to dox them, so why not try these? Why not go to the police if you’re receiving them?

It’s just happened so many times and her lies just keep rolling that they just don’t add up and everyone’s bored

Reactions: 16
I distinctly remember her saying in the BBC interview that she gets death threats and that was back in 2020 when she was more liked and seen as helping people. So she’s been exposed to messages like that for years. Like I’m sure the majority of people in the public eye also very wrongly have too.

And no I’m not condoning anyone sending those types of messages, I just think when you have any kind of platform then you’re “accessibly” to anyone, including sick fucks that will send messages like that and think nothing of it.

She also suicide baited in the Olivia Atwood documentary. But she’s apparently never felt suicidal before now, so she was lying then?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Why is she claiming she’s never understood the mind of a suicidal person, I’ve seen screenshots of her suicide baiting to her mum before?!

All of her problems could be solved if she just put her bleeping phone down. You can turn DMs off. You can go a whole day without using social media.

The bit that is the absolute cherry on the cake for me is how she has to once again make it about herself. “Black people have always been the best to me” AND?! A black person could be an awful human being, they still don’t deserve racism.

Using shock tactics like death threats and rape threats in the same breath you’re discussing racism is disgusting in my opinion. As always it’s all about Eden. She is an absolute piece of tit
The 'black people have always been the best to me' part is very much giving 'I can't be racist, my friend is black'.

Also she can't say isn't racist - that's not really for her to decide. Her actions were racist, end of.

And she can duck right off with the suicide baiting - never understanding the mind of a suicidal person when she's mentioned it SO many times. She's such a PRICK. Absolutely gross that she made that ginormous spiel/"apology" all about her and how she is affected. Just say sorry and duck off into obscurity where you belong.

Reactions: 14
Yet again using the “this is the last time I’ll be talking about this” she’s 100% gearing up to return back to social media as if nothing’s happened! Give it a few more days. THIS has to be the absolute end to her social media career, it’s inevitable that overtime people on TT will move on to something else, it happens, but this can never be forgotten. I don’t even have the words anymore, she’s beyond narcissistic and will never take accountability for her actions, narcs can’t understand when a situation they cause lasts longer than a day or two, for them it’s over already

Reactions: 7
And she can duck right off with the suicide baiting - never understanding the mind of a suicidal person when she's mentioned it SO many times. She's such a PRICK. Absolutely gross that she made that ginormous spiel/"apology" all about her and how she is affected. Just say sorry and duck off into obscurity where you belong.
Yep, either she was full of tit then or is full of tit now. Either way she is a dirty suicide baiting steaming pile of yellow dog turd

Reactions: 5
I distinctly remember her saying in the BBC interview that she gets death threats and that was back in 2020 when she was more liked and seen as helping people. So she’s been exposed to messages like that for years. Like I’m sure the majority of people in the public eye also very wrongly have too.

And no I’m not condoning anyone sending those types of messages, I just think when you have any kind of platform then you’re “accessibly” to anyone, including sick fucks that will send messages like that and think nothing of it.

She also suicide baited in the Olivia Atwood documentary. But she’s apparently never felt suicidal before now, so she was lying then?
I can imagine an article The Downfall of Eden Harvz

Reactions: 4
I mean this is how much she genuinely gives a tit, says she’s not sure if she said it, tells everyone to move on and then wants opinions on her outfit.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
IMG_5551.jpeg

Edens response to Stans videos about her! WOW JUST WOW! Oh yea she’s really depressed isn’t she 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Soooo
Not depressed and also enjoying the videos which are WRONG and supporting her. So the message to her own fans meant nothing really
Lying in bed reading messages from men threatening to assault her, or laughing at men saying he would shag her and her sister. Pick a story.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.