Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First, that stan blade guy is trash 🤮. Second, I bet Eden and Lloyd are glad this guy is defending her 😂😂 saying he wants to have sex with Eden and yas. He's just clout chasing. But I bet Lloyds punching walls

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
First, that stan blade guy is trash 🤮. Second, I bet Eden and Lloyd are glad this guy is defending her 😂😂 saying he wants to have sex with Eden and yas. He's just clout chasing. But I bet Lloyds punching walls
I seen him in eggs comments earlier laughing at the video lol he's out for clout and nothing else. Creepy duck I'd be embarrassed if he was backing me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I seen him in eggs comments earlier laughing at the video lol he's out for clout and nothing else. Creepy duck I'd be embarrassed if he was backing me
The guys a prick he says the N word with his whole chest in one of his Eden defence videos! Absolute POS

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She is so shallow to make up such lies of her inbox messages to make people feel sorry for her.
She is a monster! I hope everyone sees her for her true colours and cancels her. Including her husband

Reactions: 14
Just had a thought this clashes terribly with her Katie price podcast. What happened with that it just sort of died a death didn't it. Then she had all this attention around Katie price etc probably trying to re birth it and it's all fucked now. I think that probably has more to do with the posting (aside from the fact she's a twit) but she couldn't go radio silent then start bombarding with pod cast content.
Did I see sonewhere here that she has deleted the apology video? That's disgusting if so. I'd give anything to of been a fly on the wall the past few days there.

Reactions: 6
How does she always manage to turn herself into the victim? I'm fuckin sick of it honestly. She says she's never understood the mind of someone who doesn't want to be here anymore, so what about all the other times she's suicide baited? Were all the texts to her mom before a lie? Make your mind up, this is why people are against you!

Also, share the screen shots and names of the people saying those vile things to you cos well all go and jump on them too, cos, although you think were cunts, were not, we just like people to be held accountable.

Reactions: 29
OH JUST duck OFF
Theres a couple sentences where she speaks about the racial slur and then the rest is the trolling she receives
Yeah don’t agree with people sending her threats like that BUT I don’t get threats because I don’t make racial slurs online. She could delete all her accounts? She could contact the police? It’s called CONSEQUENCES. She’s pissed a lot of people off.
Again, she does not address why she thinks people don’t accept her apology? Maybe because it wasn’t sincere and she’s deleted black peoples comments. That’s racist in itself.
The little she did say just screams “I’m not racist my friends are black”.

Reactions: 12
I dont believe there are that kind of threats. She would defo be sharing screenshots.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
if she did have death threats then that is horrible, i don't for one second think she did though, she will have plastered them on tt and insta for her minions to go and hound, she cant twist this like she is the victim, she isnt, i feel for anyone who has had to dread leaving the house ever coz England has too many racist people and old fashioned views!

Reactions: 12
Will start off by saying IF people have sent death threats etc that she's claiming, then that's wrong and I think all Tattlers would agree.

Now onto my main point...

Has she actually said the word "sorry" at all with this whole saga? I don't recall hearing her say "I'm sorry". All I've heard is her saying "me, me, me, I, I, I"

Reactions: 18
She’s quick enough to doxx people for the most minor insults and harasses young girls when they insult her - yet she’s apparently getting horrific messages and threats and hasn’t posted a single one of them? Pull the other one.

Claims she’s never understood the mind of suicidal people, yet on many occasions has shown us messages of her breaking down to her mum, telling us she’s struggled so much in the past with her mental health, the dogs ‘saved her’.

This is why people can’t stand her. She changes the narrative every five minutes and can’t be consistent. You have to have a good memory to be a convincing liar, clearly lacking that skill.

Reactions: 27
Why is she claiming she’s never understood the mind of a suicidal person, I’ve seen screenshots of her suicide baiting to her mum before?!

All of her problems could be solved if she just put her bleeping phone down. You can turn DMs off. You can go a whole day without using social media.

The bit that is the absolute cherry on the cake for me is how she has to once again make it about herself. “Black people have always been the best to me” AND?! A black person could be an awful human being, they still don’t deserve racism.

Using shock tactics like death threats and rape threats in the same breath you’re discussing racism is disgusting in my opinion. As always it’s all about Eden. She is an absolute piece of tit

Reactions: 29
I mean surely if this was happening we would all know about it! look at what they did over a marg Simpson comment 😅 people are pissed off and telling her they are pissed off but I don’t believe that for one minute! Even us evil nasty trolls know that is wrong ! X

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.