Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Yasmin sharing a post on her Instagram story saying this too shall pass. Don’t think so yas people take racism very serious and can be classed as a criminal offence in some cases

Reactions: 20
Unrelated, but its only happened since I went to war on Edens minions so thought I'd ask here.
Anyone know why things I comment are seemingly only visible to me? I can see them but no one else can 🙄
Tiktok comments are super sensitive, if they think they’re remotely offensive they won’t make the comment visible. I’ve noticed it on tiny things like calling someone an idiot or using certain emojis

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I genuinely cannot get over how many people *cough* *cough* sorry white people think it’s okay makes me genuinely worried like how many racist people I am around all the time, if dirty p word was in a song and Eden had mimed it would that be okay where does it end.

I myself am half Indian and have experienced racism so it just makes me so disgusted seeing this all play out.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Tiktok comments are super sensitive, if they think they’re remotely offensive they won’t make the comment visible. I’ve noticed it on tiny things like calling someone an idiot or using certain emojis
I dunno why I didn’t click on that emojis was the reason why mr comments kept getting flagged. Even using numbers instead of words. I’m risking a ban so I’m gonna have to calm down for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not Yasmin sharing a post on her Instagram story saying this too shall pass. Don’t think so yas people take racism very serious and can be classed as a criminal offence in some cases
She should apologise as well, it was low doing a really tit ad for Shein with her smug face, playing a song just mocking the situation, I bet she has the same opinion as the other low life’s
---
IMG_9622.jpeg

Well well well

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It genuinely blows my mind how many people don't see how blackfishing is racism too.

Also, can we appreciate the "egg" account. Their edits have me crying 🤣

Reactions: 19
I bet when Eden posted that vid on Sunday saying she was reflecting on whether to continue her social media “career” she didn’t expect everyone to agree 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i got one taken down and it was ❤to someone, silly

Went away for a week and had to catch up on nearly 50 pages - but it was all so worth it. I can absolutely believe she did this, and that she was trying to excuse it by pretending she is a tiny baby with no life experience at all, and that so many of her minions are letting her off. But it's been so great to see so many videos on my fyp calling her out (even if there is also an overwhelming amount of support for her) because I don't think people called out her previous offences as much as she deserved. Really hoping this is the end of her 'career'. She's had so many free passes before when she should have been 'cancelled' and hoping this isn't another one of them.

Also audibly gasped at the song Yazmin chose for her ad, thinking she was being so edgy and funny, what an absolute melon.

Reactions: 15
the AUDACITY to continue posting. About her bum hole, about her dogs birthday. Seriously she has so much front. I would have disappeared off the face of the earth. This surely is the nail in her social media career? And again, it’s not trolls that have run you out, it’s your own doing. Over and over and over again.

Reactions: 21
it’s not going great for her 🤭 i’m so relieved people aren’t letting this one go. she’s wriggled out of so many scandals but this is rightfully a step too far for the general public. i can get the number for your local job centre when ur ready, darl 😚

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.