Eden Harvs #67 Caught being a racist on live, it’s okay because she’s only twenty five 🥺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyd hasn’t got the minerals to take a moral stance on anything - especially against Eden.
He needs his pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Telling people to move on like she hasn't offended a whole community. She doesn't get to decide when people move on from this. What an awful woman. She hates that she can't control this.

Reactions: 19
Me,me,me,me,me
“You can’t torture someone for this long, it’s abhorrent”

What about the HUNDREDS of years of racism that people of colour have suffered through words like that one that came out of your mouth so easily, Eden? How do you think they feel?

You get a bit of heat on Tiktok for a few days because you were racist and you can’t even show any remorse. Telling people they’re blowing it out of proportion is disgusting. YOU WERE RACIST. You can’t sweep this one under the rug. People will not let this go and rightly so.

Have the day you deserve, Eden

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She just lies and lies. Every single time she’s called she she’s literally said she feels suicidal and then shows a screenshot of her texting someone she wants to die. First it was her mum and this time it’s Lloyd. Yet she’s on that video saying “this is the first time I’ve ever had suicidal thoughts” ????

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This is where I definitively draw the line, her attitude to it all is abhorrent! Whether or not her little puppets, aka, Lloyd and Yaz, are for or against her makes no difference. She’s a vile bleep and anyone that supports her is the same! No remorse, no morals, no bleeping brain in that massive head of hers. She makes me sick. I’m taking a step back for a bit ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have you seen the video of Stan Blade's that she was laughing at? He literally says the n word at the end. She says "I can't interact because its wrong but thanks for making me smile"
Are you bleeping serious? She doesn't give a duck. At all. Not one bit. Like we've all said from the start, she's only sorry she got caught. She's a vile piece of tit and I hope this follows her every day for the rest of her sad little privileged life.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I should have predicted this, blaming the people she's offended for being offended. Just a repeat pattern. She would punch someone and blame them for crying. Saying it's been blown out of proportion when it's her behaviour and her reactions that got us here. Stop blaming everyone else.

And saying 'we will not be bullied', who's we? You and your racist supporters. It's not bullied, it's being told straight! Shes trying to gain some back up. It's fucked up. She needs them for arse licking comments, that's it. She basically said that in the caption. Their lies make her feel better

I just can’t believe her. “Blown out of proportion” RACISM IS NEVER BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION. It’s bleeping WRONG. She doesn’t care a bit 🤯 the only thing she cares about is her reputation and making money. Absolute witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lloyd hasn’t got the minerals to take a moral stance on anything - especially against Eden.
He needs his pocket money

I’ve had some serious insomnia tonight I’ve not even been to sleep…
Anyway I hope enough people see the messages she sent to that Stan bloke and realise she’s full of tit
At this point if she gets away with it, I’m off to go live on an island with no access for the general public. I’ll take Lee with me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The girl is a weapon isn’t she. Honestly. She said in her little
“You can’t torture someone for this long, it’s abhorrent”

What about the HUNDREDS of years of racism that people of colour have suffered through words like that one that came out of your mouth so easily, Eden? How do you think they feel?

You get a bit of heat on Tiktok for a few days because you were racist and you can’t even show any remorse. Telling people they’re blowing it out of proportion is disgusting. YOU WERE RACIST. You can’t sweep this one under the rug. People will not let this go and rightly so.

Have the day you deserve, Eden
The 4 days of torture she’s had is surely the same as the many years of torture black people have faced while being persecuted for their skin colour. Oh Eden it’s purely just us dog piling isn’t it, but where were you when people were dog piling on black creators for pointing out that you were silencing them, deleting their comments or having your minions say disgusting things about them. You attempted a cease fire even though you should have shut it down immediately. Now you’ve backtracked all that and you’re back to iTs juST a mISTake. The fact that she’s then expecting black people to use their emotional energy to educate her is absolutely vile. She’s expecting black people to educate her when she could literally go on her laptop and find many resources at her finger tips on why the n word should not pass our lips as white people . The girl is done. She’s black listed now and yaz is following her down the same route.
Sit down and shut the duck up. Realise you are a problem, and although you keep screaming you’re not racist. You have been racist, you are inherently racist. Whether you like it or not. She subliminally did the im not racist I have black friends, using Shelly as a shield, when that didn’t work she expected to brush it under, and then when black creators came forward and said their bit, she’s now suddenly tired and frustrated. duck OFF. Chronically online, and honestly someone needs to confiscate her ability to post because she’s incapable of being a decent human.
---
I’ve had some serious insomnia tonight I’ve not even been to sleep…
Anyway I hope enough people see the messages she sent to that Stan bloke and realise she’s full of tit
At this point if she gets away with it, I’m off to go live on an island with no access for the general public. I’ll take Lee with me
Make beautiful new potato bebehs together

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve lost 2 people within 6 months to suicide and let me tell you SUICIDE IS SILENT!! People who genuinely feel like taking their own life do not go round posting or telling people about their thoughts, they just do it and it infuriates me that she even has the nerve to mention doing something like that when I think they are clearly not her intentions 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
What planet is she on, flips her tit because she gets called Marge Simpson, harassed someone for it! She says a slur and wants it all forgiven, she wouldn’t herself so why should anyone else.

There needs to be like a draft passage that we send to any future company that works with/gifts, because she can silence people on her page, but she can’t stop them from sharing her true colours with anyone who hasn’t done their due diligence.

• Heart
People who are genuinely suicidal don’t tend to tell other people because they don’t want to worry them. Eden wants nothing more than for people to worry about her and baby her the narcissistic little bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Eden has got more bleeping front than Blackpool, She may just carry on now as if nothings happened but with any luck, no self respecting brand would touch her with a ten foot barge pole! and if they do, I can only imagine the grief that they will get! She might still be on social media but I think her days of making a decent living from it are long gone!!!! Reap what you sow Edey!

Reactions: 10
Me,me,me,me,me
Can’t torture someone for this long? Two days? She is time and time again proving that she isn’t truly sorry, if she was she would understand the ramifications and why she needs to take some time off social media.

Also regarding her “white Hannah” comment, it’s interesting to me that she thinks anyone standing up for injustice is just after money and followers. She wasn’t saying that when people were “too scared to speak out about Palestine”. And even if they were after followers why is Eden the one that’s allowed to build a following and use them for money?

Reactions: 10
People who are genuinely suicidal don’t tend to tell other people because they don’t want to worry them. Eden wants nothing more than for people to worry about her and baby her the narcissistic little bleep
I've lost two close family members to suicide, and they would have been the last people you would think would do it! Eden is just attention seeking and she makes me pig sick!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.