Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she acts with her dog annoys the life out of me.
About as excited as I get with her

Reactions: 4
Eden I promise you absolutely no one is asking for the lip combo

I just jumped out of my skin watching the love honey video, that marbling looked like stains at first πŸ’€πŸ’€ bet anti sex-toy Lloyd is in a ball crying

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That 20% offer isn't even that great, they're always having a sale and they do loads of discount codes etc. You could literally get the same amount of money off without using Eden's code.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LL's recent and very original never been done before complex sausage sandwich vid just reminded me that I got bored the other day and tried eating like him. Absolutely knackering. And dangerous. Bit the inside of my mouth and needed a neck brace afterwards. Will stick to not eating like a twit in future.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pedalling vibrators for Love Honey now(thought LL didn'tlike her using them) , I'm sure all her tween followers will make them so much money πŸ™„

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #37 Ripping off her sister, contents dead. Flogging adult toys, from her kiddie size shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1609993

Lloyd standing slightly in front of her to appear taller in pictures 😭😭😭
WHAT THE duck ARE THEY WEARING πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ couldn't even be arsed to make an effort for a movie premier, wow she's seems to dressing down event wise now she's with Lloyd? Like she did used to make an effort but this just looks like they're taking the dog for a walk

Reactions: 9
I wish they would just realise that just because what they wear is expensive does not mean it looks good. She could of got all dressed up she has all day every day. Looks like they forgot to go and had to turn up in what they had on. Eden has an amazing figure and could pull of some amazing outfits but nope let's wear out bomber jackets

Reactions: 12
I wish they would just realise that just because what they wear is expensive does not mean it looks good. She could of got all dressed up she has all day every day. Looks like they forgot to go and had to turn up in what they had on. Eden has an amazing figure and could pull of some amazing outfits but nope let's wear out bomber jackets
The outfit she had on before looked stunning, white body suit, black pinafore, tights and boots, next clip she's in burglar gear wtf happened. I'm sure I heard her say to LL on her live the other "I'm going to dress really nice today" and he replied with something along the lines "ahh bby why, I'll have to dress nice now, can i just wear a tracksuit?" and she was saying something like "yeah you look nice in anything", idk if it's just me but it doesn't seem right to me, somethings off

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.