Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like dogs personally and I think it’s awful if the places she goes aren’t dog friendly. I don’t like it when owners let their dogs come up to me - they scare me and make me uncomfortable and I think it’s rude and irresponsible that dog owners always think that every one loves dogs and wants one in their space. Restaurants is a no go, but the pub they were in today looked like somewhere that would allow dogs though, a lot of country pubs do
Exactly, just because they love their dog doesn't mean everyone else will. I like dogs but I think it's disrespectful to other people to bring them in to places where they're not needed.

Reactions: 12
Translating from EedieNarcish to English

Lost with content = lazy, don’t get out of bed till midday and by the time I’m ready and have gone out for tea I can’t be arsed.

Own food issues = I started doing Eat With Me’s, because “I care for my followers” however as soon as I got a boyfriend I stopped them. I then started to get backlash over this that I had used my young impressionable followers, and my engagement massively dropped. I then decided to announce I’d be bringing them back however we’re now a few weeks on and I’ve remembered that I can’t be arsed so I’m going to use the fantastic excuse of eating issues to get out of them (thanks Tattle for the idea!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
With Molly-mae announcing she’s pregnant and Faithlouisak giving birth… How long do we reckon until she baby traps little Lloyd 🫢

Reactions: 12
With Molly-mae announcing she’s pregnant and Faithlouisak giving birth… How long do we reckon until she baby traps little Lloyd 🫢
She'd be an awful mother. I'm sure all the people that are children of narcissistic parents could attest to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She'd be an awful mother. I'm sure all the people that are children of narcissistic parents could attest to that.
Yes we do not need any more narc parents in this world fankyewww! I can hear her now:
“If I’m such a bad mother then..”
“I’m just going to run off”

Not to mention the compulsive lying and her incapability of taking any form of criticism or admitting to being in the wrong, which would lead to some horrific communication issues.

Reactions: 6
Yes we do not need any more narc parents in this world fankyewww! I can hear her now:
“If I’m such a bad mother then..”
“I’m just going to run off”

Not to mention the compulsive lying and her incapability of taking any form of criticism or admitting to being in the wrong, which would lead to some horrific communication issues.

She'd be that mum who wouldn't let Lloyd see the kid if they broke up too, even if he's the best dad

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was wondering why she hadn’t been sending fake love and support to molly mae, you made me remember her beef with her.

Cause I was like why isn’t she profiting off it like she does with most things

Reactions: 3
The other day on live she was saying she doesn’t use liquid blushes and all the “new techniques” because it’s not what suits her. She knows what suits her face and she sticks to it 🧐
Imagine if she actually stuck to her lies 😆
If she knew what suited her face she'd know how to shade match and wouldn't look like she's been rimming little lad.

Reactions: 8
If she knew what suited her face she'd know how to shade match and wouldn't look like she's been rimming little lad.
She said yesterday on her live, she was using a new foundation because she hadn’t tanned, “isn’t it just hide when your foundation matches your skin perfectly” ???? Eden, most peoples foundations match their skin tone, that’s the whole point? You just tan to the point of being orange, as does your sister, then choose a foundation which does not match you at all.

Reactions: 8
The other day on live she was saying she doesn’t use liquid blushes and all the “new techniques” because it’s not what suits her. She knows what suits her face and she sticks to it 🧐
Imagine if she actually stuck to her lies 😆
I bleeping called this agesssss ago and someone else did too, I'm bad with usernames, I'm sure they had cruella as their photo.. Anyway surprised it's taken her this long to jump on the trend

Reactions: 1
I bleeping called this agesssss ago and someone else did too, I'm bad with usernames, I'm sure they had cruella as their photo.. Anyway surprised it's taken her this long to jump on the trend
she’s been begging makeup by mitchell to work with her keeps tagging him etc, it’s because they seem to have snubbed her for or packages which is great

Just seen the video of eden using that stupid voice with wolf. Not very age appropriate eedy, scared the poor little mite. Hope she isn't planning on having a child any time soon

There's 100% a filter on that Made by Mitchell ad

I also see the giant claw clip's clinging on for dear life at the back of her head again 🤣

Sorry, I keep editing to add to this but I'm on one. Why has she got such a problem with women having boob jobs? It's always her go to insult for other girls. In that recent TW ED tiktok it's one of the first things she mentions. She talks about fake tits a lot when she talks about other women at parties or women talking to Lloyd too. Does she not realise some of her followers will have implants and some of her peers on tiktok too. She says it with such disgust. Also laughable that she also said fake lips too when she's had her own inflated and her face is full of filler.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The comment about fake boobs has always riled me. It’s just an instant insult when she says it.
I’ve always had lower hanging boobs. They’ve never been perky. Im an E cup and 33 years old. I don’t know if this is cause I never wore a proper fitted bra growing up, or it’s just how my body has wanted them to grow. I would die for a boob job. Whether that be just a lift of my own natural boobs, or implants to help fill them out into a more rounded shape.
I can’t stand how she portrays it as a bad thing. It’s ok for her to shove filler into every section in her face, even though she’s only 24 🙄 has no wrinkles or aging. Yet can quickly bash anyone who wants to alter their chest! She’s an absolute prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Eden literally not giving two shits that Lloyd said he can see duck all driving with her light on whilst filming TikTok’s in the car 🙈🤣

Reactions: 7
The comment about fake boobs has always riled me. It’s just an instant insult when she says it.
I’ve always had lower hanging boobs. They’ve never been perky. Im an E cup and 33 years old. I don’t know if this is cause I never wore a proper fitted bra growing up, or it’s just how my body has wanted them to grow. I would die for a boob job. Whether that be just a lift of my own natural boobs, or implants to help fill them out into a more rounded shape.
I can’t stand how she portrays it as a bad thing. It’s ok for her to shove filler into every section in her face, even though she’s only 24 🙄 has no wrinkles or aging. Yet can quickly bash anyone who wants to alter their chest! She’s an absolute prick.
Exactly, most people who get boob jobs are doing it because they feel insecure or unhappy about their natural breasts. There's no shame in wanting to fix something you're not happy about, it can do wonders for your mental wellbeing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.