Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden Harvz 37: Content’s gone stale, stealing her sister’s niche, Earl Grey looks ill and little Lloyd’s on a leash

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The boots she was initially going to wear were a little bit platformed. Do you think LL told her no because he'd look tiny or did she make the decision to change herself? The pair of them look like total scruffbags but at least little legs had the decency to cover up his awful hair with a hat.

He clearly doesn't like this new cut or he'd make an effort to style it how it was originally done.

Reactions: 7
Tiny bottle of wine
He would’ve been pissed they were handing out glasses and glasses of wine, yet J bet he then drove them home because that’s what they do. Selfish cunts.
went for dinner where he had even more to drink too, how she thinks she can hide it I don’t know.
He defo kicked off that she was taller and they’d be papped, just think about the towie premiere where she conveniently had to put on trainers although went out in heels, but they’re not bothered.
They could’ve fooled us😂

Reactions: 6
The boots she was initially going to wear were a little bit platformed. Do you think LL told her no because he'd look tiny or did she make the decision to change herself?
I never thought about it like this! She used to wear a lot more dresses before she was with Lloyd whereas now it’s more street style which is way easier to style with flat shoes.

They need to either own it and show they don’t care about height (and actually mean it) or admit they are insecure about it rather than the “we don’t care” act

Reactions: 15
He would’ve been pissed they were handing out glasses and glasses of wine, yet J bet he then drove them home because that’s what they do. Selfish cunts.
went for dinner where he had even more to drink too, how she thinks she can hide it I don’t know.
He defo kicked off that she was taller and they’d be papped, just think about the towie premiere where she conveniently had to put on trainers although went out in heels, but they’re not bothered.
They could’ve fooled us😂
Not to defend the prick but I think they got the train in to the event so he couldn’t of driven them home. It’s so funny how he “doesn’t drink much” anymore but he’s constantly at it, even when he ‘cooks’ he’s guzzling on wine. No wonder he looks so haggard and bloated lately.

Reactions: 8
There's 100% a filter on that Made by Mitchell ad

I also see the giant claw clip's clinging on for dear life at the back of her head again 🤣

Sorry, I keep editing to add to this but I'm on one. Why has she got such a problem with women having boob jobs? It's always her go to insult for other girls. In that recent TW ED tiktok it's one of the first things she mentions. She talks about fake tits a lot when she talks about other women at parties or women talking to Lloyd too. Does she not realise some of her followers will have implants and some of her peers on tiktok too. She says it with such disgust. Also laughable that she also said fake lips too when she's had her own inflated and her face is full of filler.

View attachment 1607466
Because she’s really insecure about her boobs.. she’s said it before about her flat chest. People who are insecure with themselves snigger at others who have better.

Reactions: 4
The ‘Eden’ lip combo.
in a nutshell - foundation colour lips with a smudge of Lloyds tit on the outside

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220928-130838_TikTok.jpg

Hilarious!! He said his name began with D. She guessed Dick. LOLZ!!! I cannot control the laughter. She's soooooo ZaNy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never thought about it like this! She used to wear a lot more dresses before she was with Lloyd whereas now it’s more street style which is way easier to style with flat shoes.

They need to either own it and show they don’t care about height (and actually mean it) or admit they are insecure about it rather than the “we don’t care” act
This is exactly what I was thinking of and trying to say, thank you for putting it into proper words

Reactions: 3
The outfit she had on before looked stunning, white body suit, black pinafore, tights and boots, next clip she's in burglar gear wtf happened. I'm sure I heard her say to LL on her live the other "I'm going to dress really nice today" and he replied with something along the lines "ahh bby why, I'll have to dress nice now, can i just wear a tracksuit?" and she was saying something like "yeah you look nice in anything", idk if it's just me but it doesn't seem right to me, somethings off
I have the screen recording of her doing it, she smirked saying it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.