Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s honestly the strangest adult I’ve ever come across.

min her live yesterday she basically talked tit.

‘i hear my neighbours argue all the time’ *3 second pause* ‘no I don’t, they never argue’

putting a jumper on that rat of a dog ‘oh you’ll be pleased when it’s on, it’s so cold in here’ *2 minutes later, when it’s mentioned how much the rat is shaking* ‘well it’s not cold in here, it’s really warm’

duck sake! Pick a lane.

imagine going out for a drink with a friend and then constantly changing the narrative. Exhausting.
because it’s in her nature to lie then when she realises she’s probably been recorded, or being watched by people she knows personally that know she’s lying, she backtracks. Such odd behaviour

What the duck is he going on about
Calling every female “mate” in the comments 🤢
Except he’s not in Manchester, he’s in Tunbridge Wells living the most middle class tory life possible

• Haha
Reactions: 18
because it’s in her nature to lie then when she realises she’s probably been recorded, or being watched by people she knows personally that know she’s lying, she backtracks. Such odd behaviour

Except he’s not in Manchester, he’s in Tunbridge Wells living the most middle class tory life possible
Berries and cream come to mind when I read this, funnily enough he was called little lad as well! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I highly doubt he’s 5’4 at best if she’s 5’11 lmao the height difference would be way more significant
5 ft 6 then. Tbh it doesn’t matter he just can’t own his short stature.

I highly doubt he’s 5’4 at best if she’s 5’11 lmao the height difference would be way more significant
also just realised that’s quite some length lmao ok maybe 5ft 7 we will give him an extra 3 inches 😂😂😂

She’s honestly the strangest adult I’ve ever come across.

min her live yesterday she basically talked tit.

‘i hear my neighbours argue all the time’ *3 second pause* ‘no I don’t, they never argue’

putting a jumper on that rat of a dog ‘oh you’ll be pleased when it’s on, it’s so cold in here’ *2 minutes later, when it’s mentioned how much the rat is shaking* ‘well it’s not cold in here, it’s really warm’

duck sake! Pick a lane.

imagine going out for a drink with a friend and then constantly changing the narrative. Exhausting.
What the duck is he going on about
Calling every female “mate” in the comments 🤢
duck off top boy, why does he try and cosplay like he’s from the ‘ends’
Sit the duck down Lloyd, you went to a 15k per annum school, who lived in fuckibg Cheshire with rich parents. You aren’t relatable at all you stab proof wearing vest that cost more money than sense little lad😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
NO. STOP IT. I CAN'T. This is too much, Little Legs. 🤣🤣 he's such an ICK. Stomping round h&m like a toddler, getting his mummy to film him pretending to be a TV presenter🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is it with little men

I’m pocket sized 5’1 and every bloke I met on a dating site would say 6ft but actually were more 5’10. Not owning their height on dating apps is nearly as off putting as holding a dead fish in profile pic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is it with little men

I’m pocket sized 5’1 and every bloke I met on a dating site would say 6ft but actually were more 5’10. Not owning their height on dating apps is nearly as off putting as holding a dead fish in profile pic
As a 5'2" woman I've dated quite a few short men like 5'7" or 5'8" which I think is probably the same height as Lloyd. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a short bloke. Actually some of the men I've fancied the most in the past have been relatively short. What makes it an ick is that he's just so unwilling to admit it and Eden makes it so much worse by all the lengths she goes to to try and look shorter than him.

Reactions: 8
Why has Eden set up a tiktok with a Z lister in her kitchen like he is Zac Efron or something?!

Reactions: 2
Why do I get a feeling she’s using LL until one of these z listers come along and she’s gonna kick him
To the curb. Is it a strategy?

Reactions: 4
what in the primark gok wan is going on 😳
This is LL paso being relatable. It is the equivalent of the equally well received collab of Kourtney Trashidan and the slave enabler / Fast fashion Boohoo union. LL Keeping it real since 2021.

Does anyone have a clip of hm in the shops? I can’t even follow them ironically . Imagine they have that much power over me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awwww he can carry Earl Grey and a bottle of Cab Sauv on the back of his stab vest when he goes to Waitrose for baby 😍

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is LL paso being relatable. It is the equivalent of the equally well received collab of Kourtney Trashidan and the slave enabler / Fast fashion Boohoo union. LL Keeping it real since 2021.

Does anyone have a clip of hm in the shops? I can’t even follow them ironically . Imagine they have that much power over me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awwww he can carry Earl Grey and a bottle of Cab Sauv on the back of his stab vest when he goes to Waitrose for baby 😍
It’s fuckinf horrific. I don’t know why anyone would but that for 1.5k. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s fuckinf horrific. I don’t know why anyone would but that for 1.5k. 😂
Worst part is Eden has had to fork out for it when it would’ve paid for another month in the shed.

I wonder what she’s filming in Lloyds tiktok

Reactions: 7

I'm currently putting together a supercut of him I'm the shops because just the thought of doing it made me laugh my arse off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eden trying to be noticed by made by Mitchell 😂
Thinking of it I remember when Harry Derbridge done her make up for Halloween last year I think, joker I think it was? She was saying how much she lived it but then she changed it after she got home, so what's the point in anyone doing her makeup?

Reactions: 2
Why do both Eden and Yaz think pulling faces up close to the camera is peak humour? Why has Yaz woken up at 7am and drank a full fat coke and then slapped all this make up on 🤮 surely she’s going to just sweat that all of throughout the day? Ick.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why do both Eden and Yaz think pulling faces up close to the camera is peak humour? Why has Yaz woken up at 7am and drank a full fat coke and then slapped all this make up on 🤮 surely she’s going to just sweat that all of throughout the day? Ick.
Her pores will be crying. It’s sad that she can’t go on holiday and go a day without putting on 5 layers of makeup. I love makeup but I’ll only wear it in the evening on holiday.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.