Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do both Eden and Yaz think pulling faces up close to the camera is peak humour? Why has Yaz woken up at 7am and drank a full fat coke and then slapped all this make up on šŸ¤® surely sheā€™s going to just sweat that all of throughout the day? Ick.
they really have Massive mouths
defo hit the ugly stick on the way down

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is Eden Harvz weā€™re talking aboutā€¦ the better question is probably what doesnā€™t have skid marks on it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s an old fashioned way of painting called ā€œrag rollingā€ my mum did back in the 80ā€™s šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Also.. that picture of Yazā€¦ until I enlarged it I initially thought it was a Momo head šŸ„“šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The haircut of little lad in that photo. Itā€™s a bowl cut and a half that šŸ˜‚

Oh and stevie owns an influencer agency so sheā€™s either moving from connect or sheā€™s doing some sort of ad for them or sheā€™s using them to help her get higher up with influencing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lovely of Eden to do the ā€˜what my boyfriend thinks I am challengeā€™ and choose all of the answers herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lovely of Eden to do the ā€˜what my boyfriend thinks I am challengeā€™ and choose all of the answers herself.
Sheā€™s also crazily behind on posting the trend considering she has no job and has all the time in the world to do it

EDIT Iā€™ve just read the comments and she got somebody else to do it for her loool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone else getting annoyed at summer fox being called out when Eden gets away with murder. When is her time

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.