Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented asking if she couldn’t afford them🥹. She removed that video quick 😂 BEGGY bleep. Taking from small businesses when she could just support them? The dog has 100 harnesses and one body. Give it to people who are in need of one, just wasteful giving it to her

No doubt she’ll try and sell them on vinted even though they were gifted.
Did anyone video record?

Reactions: 2
Does Lloyd not have his own toothbrush😂 They bought new ones cause ‘he always steals baby’s’ so this whole time they’ve been sharing a toothbrush 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Does Lloyd not have his own toothbrush😂 They bought new ones cause ‘he always steals baby’s’ so this whole time they’ve been sharing a toothbrush 🤢
No, just no. I've been with my husband for 8 years and the thought of sharing a toothbrush with him gives me the ick 🤢

From the state of lloyds teeth and all the fillings he's got I'd wager he doesn't actually brush his teeth that often.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
nah sorry, I am not buying that story of Lloyd is out doing ‘businessesy bits’ with his friends, they’ve definitely had a domestic and she’s gone to the mucky mansion and took the rat (dog) out of spite😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can Eden upload a video of Lloyd heaving and gagging when she made tonnes of videos in the past about struggling with emmetophobia …. She’s one crappy person, imagine having a phobia, feeling safe when seeing your favourite influencer talks about it and then that person goes and makes videos triggering to you.

Gross

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
nah sorry, I am not buying that story of Lloyd is out doing ‘businessesy bits’ with his friends, they’ve definitely had a domestic and she’s gone to the mucky mansion and took the rat (dog) out of spite😂😂😂😂😂
Bet you any money she put some ring camera footage on tomorrow with some "orbs" or other faux ghost tit. She said on live the other day that she'd never be in the house alone since Sally "not a fraud" Morgan said the ghost of her neighbour's mum was present 🙄 and she would go to her mum's if Lloyd went out.

Reactions: 7
How can Eden upload a video of Lloyd heaving and gagging when she made tonnes of videos in the past about struggling with emmetophobia …. She’s one crappy person, imagine having a phobia, feeling safe and then that person goes and makes videos triggering to you.

Gross
I ran to tattle when i saw the video.

Reactions: 4
And by businessesesy bits we all know she means ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can Eden upload a video of Lloyd heaving and gagging when she made tonnes of videos in the past about struggling with emmetophobia …. She’s one crappy person, imagine having a phobia, feeling safe when seeing your favourite influencer talks about it and then that person goes and makes videos triggering to you.

Gross
Her excuse is that because she knows he isn’t sick from food she isn’t bothered. This is like the fourth video she’s uploaded of him gagging and almost being sick. She claims to want to bring awareness for it and then is literally posting triggering videos.

Reactions: 12
Her excuse is that because she knows he isn’t sick from food she isn’t bothered. This is like the fourth video she’s uploaded of him gagging and almost being sick. She claims to want to bring awareness for it and then is literally posting triggering videos.
In 2 years time she will be a single mum working part time in home bargains,hopefully she will be humbled by than

Reactions: 11
It’s ridiculous they label anything as business, what business is he doing? Drugs and Dj? Pills and Party? Coke and cannodelling with other girls?
He has no money and if he did he’s have carried on his ‘successful’ business, but he doesn’t. They have no business going on, it’s just an excuse to allow him out.
She then claims he’s having a successful one, maybe he’s made some pocket money.
Probably a gambling evening cause they have no money left after the supreme north face jacket and new look hauls so he needs so quick cash fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does Yaz keep saying Lanzarote is “paradise”. Babe you’re at a standard all inclusive probably rejoining it for your family by constantly filming every little detail.

Also Eden was suppose to be on holiday at the same time in Tenerife. I don’t know if they just have a lot of outgoings but they definitely aren’t as rich as they used to be.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How Eden talks

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
As soon as she said that I was like… Wait a minute, midget gem has friends?? Is that allowed in Edens world.

Reactions: 7

Gross
*TRIGGER WARNING*

Come to think of it... How can she even watch that dahmer series? I haven't watched it yet but I'm sure dahmer used to eat his victims, so someone with emetophobia would surely avoid that series at all costs? I'm not an emetophobe but even I'm thinking twice whether to watch it or not (if any of you have watched it though please tell what you think? No spoilers though obvs)

Reactions: 5
*TRIGGER WARNING*

Come to think of it... How can she even watch that dahmer series? I haven't watched it yet but I'm sure dahmer used to eat his victims, so someone with emetophobia would surely avoid that series at all costs? I'm not an emetophobe but even I'm thinking twice whether to watch it or not (if any of you have watched it though please tell what you think? No spoilers though obvs)
I've got 3 episodes left and other than that very brief scene of drinking blood theres nothing, in my opinion, that would trigger anyone!

Reactions: 3
I've got 3 episodes left and other than that very brief scene of drinking blood theres nothing, in my opinion, that would trigger anyone!
Ahh I might give it a watch in that case, I saw in the trailer him giving his neighbour (I think) a sandwich and I assumed it was on of his victims! Thanks for your telling me

Eww when she said to Chai “this is where mummy and daddy fell in love in this exact bed - where we spent most of our time actually”

She’s probably trying to make people believe they had sex all the time when they were just two stinking rats lying in their own filth all day eating takeaway.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.