Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Max Balegde recent video about an influencer saying he doesn’t know who they are? Why did I automatically think of Eden 😂 someone else thought it too haha.
Believable except Eden wouldn’t be found dead in a club without Lloyd

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do Eden's minions just go looking for these type of comments? Clean your nose hun you have some tit on it from being so far up Eden's arse
Bless them, thinking she'll love and appreciate them if they stick up for her

Reactions: 14
Just got blocked from Yaz’s live for asking what her opinion was of Chris Brown as she was listening to his music

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The energy it takes for them to comment. 😂 Why waste it. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself lol
Oh definitely. Doing something like this.. View attachment 1571950
you asked for and I shall deliver. He’s an MC too as well as plumber, diy expert who can’t build a bed or fit a rail, a chef, part time dwarf stand in for snow white and the seven dwarfs and full time nobhead.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The energy it takes for them to comment. 😂 Why waste it. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself lol

you asked for and I shall deliver. He’s an MC too as well as plumber, diy expert who can’t build a bed or fit a rail, a chef, part time dwarf stand in for snow white and the seven dwarfs and full time nobhead.
Where did you find this?? 😂

That picture makes me feel violently sick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to know what's happening with Wayne. Spill Wayne spill, we wanna know the inside Intel she apparently keeps private

Reactions: 6
Just got blocked from Yaz’s live for asking what her opinion was of Chris Brown as she was listening to his music
This makes me fume. Wasn’t she in an abusive relationship? She could respond, or even ignore the comments, but to actively choose to block you because you’re questioning her on how Chris Brown treats women, wow

Reactions: 10
Yasmin is so happy with her composite bonding but still needs to use the teeth whitening, baring in mind she screams from the rooftops how she doesn’t use any filters. Well, who knew that picked and a cheeseburger was white!!!!! 😱. I honestly can’t watch the pair of them eat. It makes me feel physically sick, especially with Yasmin and her white tongue from where she don’t scrub her tongue when she brushes her teeth (if she does). I’ve never known someone to always have such a collection of saliva in their mouth to the point you can see it stringing from the roof of her mouth to her tongue. Having stringy spit shows bad oral hygiene

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yaz just said on a video she can’t go home S the cleaners are there ? Bloody hell cleaners?! What a life

Reactions: 8
My vagina has shrivelled up and fallen off. Thanks.

This makes me fume. Wasn’t she in an abusive relationship? She could respond, or even ignore the comments, but to actively choose to block you because you’re questioning her on how Chris Brown treats women, wow
She said ‘I’m not gonna answer that question’ and so I said ‘so you support him then?’ And was blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.