Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yaz has just uploaded a video of her whinging about people on the internet having an opinion, apparently if people dont like something they should just scroll on, when her whole life is based on her giving her opinion to people on the internet! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!

Reactions: 15
Yasmin is so happy with her composite bonding but still needs to use the teeth whitening, baring in mind she screams from the rooftops how she doesn’t use any filters. Well, who knew that picked and a cheeseburger was white!!!!! 😱. I honestly can’t watch the pair of them eat. It makes me feel physically sick, especially with Yasmin and her white tongue from where she don’t scrub her tongue when she brushes her teeth (if she does). I’ve never known someone to always have such a collection of saliva in their mouth to the point you can see it stringing from the roof of her mouth to her tongue. Having stringy spit shows bad oral hygiene
state of those brows😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Where did you find this?? 😂
On his insta the first post he did where he shows off his MC skills. 😂

So yaz has just uploaded a video of her whinging about people on the internet having an opinion, apparently if people dont like something they should just scroll on, when her whole life is based on her giving her opinion to people on the internet! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!
It’s regarding car seat safety too. The woman probably meant well and yaz queen hun mum with a dodgy lip line took it as an attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The energy it takes for them to comment. 😂 Why waste it. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself lol

you asked for and I shall deliver. He’s an MC too as well as plumber, diy expert who can’t build a bed or fit a rail, a chef, part time dwarf stand in for snow white and the seven dwarfs and full time nobhead.
Phowarrr Edens a lucky lady 😍😈🤤😏

Reactions: 2
On his insta the first post he did where he shows off his MC skills. 😂

It’s regarding car seat safety too. The woman probably meant well and yaz queen hun mum with a dodgy lip line took it as an attack.
She says he's forward facing because he's a tall boy too, height doesn't make a difference. It's the strength of their bones if there was an accident. Rear facing is always advised up until 4 years, not a height restriction 💀

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Also duck the duck off with this toxic tit yaz. You know you don’t look pregnant you absolute donut, you’re thin, toned skin.. I don’t believe for w second anyones said that.
i have noticed they both do a lot of body checking!

Reactions: 6
She says he's forward facing because he's a tall boy too, height doesn't make a difference. It's the strength of their bones if there was an accident. Rear facing is always advised up until 4 years, not a height restriction 💀
What an absolute tit
If you don't rear face as long as possible you're an absolute idiot. Honestly surprised that someone who is breastfeeding as long as her (clearly making research based decisions) would be so bleeping stupid when it comes to car seats

Reactions: 12
What an absolute tit
If you don't rear face as long as possible you're an absolute idiot. Honestly surprised that someone who is breastfeeding as long as her (clearly making research based decisions) would be so bleeping stupid when it comes to car seats
I honestly think she's not making breast feeding decisions based on research. It's more than likely because she feels needed all the time she's breast feeding and it's something she can do that Lee can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also silly billy yaz if you googled car accidents internal decapitation you would realise it’s more common than you think, and your minions saying since when does that happen… we’ll there’s been quite a few articles in the last few years of poor bebehs this happening to..
What an absolute tit
shes a hunnnnnnn mum in disguise. Mama knows best type and if you dare advise different then you’re toxic, a troll, mum shaming… erm nah

Reactions: 12
Just catching up but all I can think of is ‘people just do nothing’ 😂😂

Yasmin is so happy with her composite bonding but still needs to use the teeth whitening, baring in mind she screams from the rooftops how she doesn’t use any filters. Well, who knew that picked and a cheeseburger was white!!!!! 😱. I honestly can’t watch the pair of them eat. It makes me feel physically sick, especially with Yasmin and her white tongue from where she don’t scrub her tongue when she brushes her teeth (if she does). I’ve never known someone to always have such a collection of saliva in their mouth to the point you can see it stringing from the roof of her mouth to her tongue. Having stringy spit shows bad oral hygiene
I’ve had composite bonding on one of my teeth after having braces. If you whiten you’re teeth after it will only be your natural tooth that changes colour.
So then they’ll be whiter than the bonding and she’ll have to have it redone 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just catching up but all I can think of is ‘people just do nothing’ 😂😂

I’ve had composite bonding on one of my teeth after having braces. If you whiten you’re teeth after it will only be your natural tooth that changes colour.
So then they’ll be whiter than the bonding and she’ll have to have it redone 🤦‍♀️
Yep, I want my teeth whitened but will need to have it done by a dentist and then have the bonding replaced since I faceplanted the floor 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I just think it’s so so cruel that she’s taken chai on this holiday while she has two other dogs at home, well her parents anyway. I think this just goes to show that she never got chai as a pet and something to nurture and love and only uses chai as a fashion accessory. Those two other poor little dogs 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just think it’s so so cruel that she’s taken chai on this holiday while she has two other dogs at home, well her parents anyway. I think this just goes to show that she never got chai as a pet and something to nurture and love and only uses chai as a fashion accessory. Those two other poor little dogs 😢
Those dogs are so badly neglected, they’re separated and one spends most of its time in a cage downstairs. Absolute nobs the lot of them. Missy is the only one allowed out of the kitchen.. patch is the obese one. They also never get walked.

Apparently they are too ‘anxious’ 🙄😡

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.