Eden Harvs #36 Lady Muck and Friar Tuck, none of us actually give a fu..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve a feeling her teacup chihuahua post is a dig at the breeder and a prelude to a video about little builders brew being diagnosed with something because of her bad breeding. ItS aLl tHe bReEdErS fAuLt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope to god we have exposer tiktok on here using that comment where it says teacups are prone to problems cause they’re usually the runt when she bought it as a teacup chihuahua the thicko. Lying troll.
And not only did she buy her knowing she was a teacup, she also bought the one that was advertised as the "extra tiny" one in the litter.

Reactions: 16
Good job we have tattle cause everythibg she says is literally a contradiction 😂
God she just has to be an expert on everything doesn't she? She can never ever be wrong and no one can ever know more on a subject than her. She's exhausting 🙄

Reactions: 14
Good job we have tattle cause everythibg she says is literally a contradiction 😂
She says be suspicious yet she wasn’t when she bought chai, she still bought her knowing that the ‘breeder’ called her that 🤦🏼‍♀️. Honestly this girl.

Reactions: 8
Cooks some cheesy chips with gravy and thinks he's a chef because he gets his missis to buy his gravy from waitrose 😂😂 do yourself a favour mate and go humble yourself, get a job and stop living of ya missis and buy trousers that actually fit! He literally looks like that 1 kid going back to school September who's parents couldn't give a tit and have passed their kids clothes down for years and years and the last kid now has to have the shrunken miss-shaped trousers for the school year.
And real poutine isn’t that runny it should be thick and more creamy like. He’s such a dick

Oh my goodness who even talks like this or thinks it’s acceptable 😑

Also bellends saying oh poutine is a classic up north! Is it really Karen? Poutine wasn’t a thing in the uk until recent years, sorry Karen but you just had cheesy chips and gravy. The Canadian’s would be offended if Lloyd handed them that 😒

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I beg someone make a TikTok of the screenshots of her slagging off teacup puppies and saying be suspicious of them, but hers was advertised extra tiny teacup 😭

Reactions: 11

Also bellends saying oh poutine is a classic up north! Is it really Karen? Poutine wasn’t a thing in the uk until recent years, sorry Karen but you just had cheesy chips and gravy. The Canadian’s would be offended if Lloyd handed them that 😒
LL Paso - before you start acting all boujie trying to one up a kebab with your slow cooked short rib …… remember this is how you fund it 🤣🤣🤣🤣:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I mean, jobby is probably the right word to describe it as I imagine it tastes like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God I used to like Yorkshire peach but have some self respect and climb out of the 24 year olds hole
yea same! bit disappointed really because I always found Yorkshire peach quite amusing, until she decided to back this donkey!

Reactions: 5
Oof engagements not very good Eedy, think everyone's sick of you trotting out montages of videos they've all seen 100 times before!
Screenshot_20220908-143843_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220908-143936_TikTok.jpg

Whatever happened to Lloyds cat they were going to have? Poor little dude was so excited, Eden probably told him he could have one to shut him up.
Looks like him volunteering at the cat shelter didn’t last long either

I'm predicting it now that Eden will do some sort of corny post about the Queen, pretending she cares or is some kind of royalist

Reactions: 17
The queen's gonna pop her clogs bless her but I bet eden makes it about her somehow. bleep x

Reactions: 12
I love how Yaz reads here, gets annoyed people comment on her makeup but then realised we’re right. She’s using much less concealer and it looks so much less cakey 😂

She should work on her eyeliner next

• Haha
Reactions: 11

He’s never made that in his life has he 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.