Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loooolhu

Why the fuck does Lloyd call every woman “mate” in the comments 😂
It screams insecurity from edens part. No respectful man would ever call any woman “mate”. Such an ick but I bet eedy gets a buzz off it thinking he’s shutting down other women when they just wanna know where he gets his duck breast from lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bloogoo

VIP Member
I Don't get the hate on here for her taking her dog out with her. Loads of pubs, restaurants & some shops are dog friendly.
Fair enough dog friendly places but we’ve already had this debate about 5 threads ago 😂.

also the ‘hate’ or rather opinions we mainly give her is in regards to taking dogs into places where they shouldn’t be because it upsets and distracts guide dogs which have a reason to be there because they’re doing their job. Which she openly admitted to wanting to ban from shops because her dog wasn’t allowed in Waitrose after she nicely doxxed a disabled blind woman for emailing Waitrose.

You’re either a dog person or you’re not and I most certainly am not. 😂😂😂😂

Imagine you’re trying to eat your dinner and a massive great big staffi comes hurtling towards you with his lipstick out trying to hump your head. NO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
It seems pretty obvious to me she has a huge jealousy problem. She's obviously very possessive of little lad. To the point he insists on addressing every woman in his comments as "mate" which is so odd and a very clumsy attempt at making sure Eden doesn't hulk out at the mere concept that he has perceived another woman.
I agree she’s awful? when she makes comments and then has to bakctrack saying she’s joking but it’s her showing her true colours.
However I think we need to not forget Little lad went looking for her, he went on that dating show and showed how much of a twat and rude he was and that is constantly showed through his comments and the way he speaks to anyone but Eden. Edens dad has even warned him about strikes so he’s not the victim here at all.
He happily quit his job because he wanted a following, he moved in within days, and has agreed to all this stuff, because he’s relying on her now.
I honestly think at this point they deserve eachother, they’re both vile, narcissistic and rude. Love bombing and pretending it’s all perfect which they’re not.

She doesn’t need to be jealous no one wants the basic recipe stealing, taxi driving, bum fluff beard, shit haircut and 5ft tall man (butch female)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gos_Sip Girl

Thread suggestion:

Eden Harvz #37 Ripping off her sister, contents dead. Flogging adult toys, from her kiddie size shed.

• Haha
Also fuck the fuck off with this toxic shit yaz. You know you don’t look pregnant you absolute donut, you’re thin, toned skin.. I don’t believe for w second anyones said that.
Ugh FUCK OFF yas! Shit like this is why skinny teenage me fucking hated my body and thought I was fat. And guess what, now I'm actually fat because it's given me a really unhealthy relationship with food.

You know you're fucking skinny and I know you'll say that's how people make you feel but that's not how that tiktok comes across. You're going to make thousands of girls look at their bodies differently, in a negative light, by planting these seeds.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Portraying perfection is damaging? Is this not the same bitch who’s posted about how everything in her life is perfect?
How do more people not see through her honestly?! She contradicts herself DAILY. Ugh! She is the epitome of toxicity! I wish I could of got over my serious depression and suicidal thoughts overnight... she's so damaging, she really does not deserve a platform!

tellmewhy

VIP Member
You’re either a dog person or you’re not and I most certainly am not. 😂😂😂😂

Imagine you’re trying to eat your dinner and a massive great big staffi comes hurtling towards you with his lipstick out trying to hump your head. NO
I think a lot of dog people just expect everyone else to be a dog person and if they aren’t then there is something wrong with them. I grew up with big dribbly dogs and they do not belong in restaurants. Dog people would want me to bring my cats to a restaurant.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
So her gay cousin fancied Lloyd? Of course he did.

Just like every straight woman and every other gay man in this world can’t get enough of the little goblin who shares platform Crocs with his girlfriend.

I’m sure next he’ll be making all the straight men turn gay too.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
God his fashion sense is awful, no one is goona be taking tips from a bloke that only wears tracksuits, stone island jackets and cargos that don’t fit. He looks a state, he wears a hat constantly to hide the dreadful mess of a barnet he has.
You can really tell how much weight he’s put on, he won’t wear the turtleneck tight tops anymore because he’s look ridiculous, but claims it’s everyone else’s faults
Now he only wears baggy clothes, shows how confident this short king is

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Eden is on live goading Lloyd into retching and pissing herself when he does it. For the average person it’s funny but for someone who centres their content around having emetophobia… it’s not adding up Eedie hun

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
She's so fucking patronising!! Also Eedy, you're proclaiming people are uneducated for "soaking in what they read" and then suggesting they read something to educate themselves. Make it make sense!

Truly intelligent people respect that others will have different opinions to them without feeling the need to insult them. To me, it's just another way she's revealing herself as being a controlling person. She can't stand the thought of people disagreeing with her.
Spot on! And then went on to call us a “piss taking disrespectful generation” or something along those lines. This is coming from the mouth of someone who mocked Caroline Flacks death, mocks drug addicts and is just generally an all round nasty person who calls us snowflakes for being offended. The absolute double standards of it all

My takes from Lloyds haul:

That lilac jumper is not oversized, it fits you like a normal jumper

You look like voldermort with that hood up

Those camel coloured joggers are way too tight

Again, that white hoodie is not oversized. It's just a normal fitting hoodie.

If Eden put on that jacket she could probably fit you in that little pouch on the back with Earl in her baby carrier in the front.

I'm begging you, please, get rid of that fucking velcro on your chin. It doesn't make you look manly, you look ridiculous.

• Haha

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
nah sorry, I am not buying that story of Lloyd is out doing ‘businessesy bits’ with his friends, they’ve definitely had a domestic and she’s gone to the mucky mansion and took the rat (dog) out of spite😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Exactly, there's been some pretty big issues going on with my inlaws over the years and I've never once had an argument with them. He's such a disrespectful little rat.
I mean remember when he brought his decks to France?! 😂. I find that disrespectful. Sure if the holiday was a group of friends but not a family one. But he doesn’t care that the majority of people there don’t want to hear his shit tracks - on a holiday he didn’t pay anything towards.

Then he had an argument with Paul and was so rude. And this is just what we’ve seen. He’s such an awful rude and entitled person.

Paulsangels

I’m actually so embarrassed that they put those videos up… like set their phone down, clicked record and then sat and forced themselves to look like they’re crying … get a fucking grip you weirdos