Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
That video with her and her rat - the best way to start the day?
sorry, but the best way to start the day is not getting up, getting the dog from its crate, letting it out of the room, setting the camera up on the bedside cabinet, hopping in to bed and then calling the dog in to the room.
Maybe try getting outside with her in the fresh air with a cuppa, scruff

Reactions: 20

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
God, she went from ‘the house sitter was late’ to ‘a friend came round every day to water the plants’ real quick, didn’t she?

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
I’m not going to get into my own opinions on the royal family on here as I’m sure most disagree but for her to suggest anyone with a different opinion to hers is uneducated and we “soak in everything we read” is absolutely ridiculous
Queenie done bad and good, problem is Eden is trying to ram her opinion down everyone's throat. As if her opinion is the only oprion and everyone must agree with her, we aren't allowed our own opinions

• Heart

bloogoo

VIP Member
Imagine you take a top home from new look that stinks like wet dog. Or you’re eating and you look over to see Winston with his lipstick fully out cause he’s seen little chai crappe latte on edens lap. NO STOP TRYING TO MAKE DOGS IN PLACES A THING. Anyway 5ive have gone to the beach. Imagine going to the beach dressed like you’re about to raid a bank. The heck.

Also wonder if yaz hasn’t gone to this family birthday because of the lee debacle in France. 👀

Laurenjm92

'Struggling like everyone else is' but little legs spent £1.5k on a jacket that makes him look like he's dressing up as a SWAT policeman for Halloween 😂😂 they're out of fucking touch and I hate the pair of them xo

Reactions: 19
First time commenter 👋🏻
Relatively new to Eden and Yaz popping up on my fyp, I started the first thread and have been making my way through, but had to jump to here after their cringe shenanigans.

according to Eden, Yaz shouldn’t feel embarrassed by her awful video yesterday because the Queen ‘was one of the last parts of remembering nanny’ um, would that not be your mother?? Your nan’s actual daughter?
So now the "last part of remembering nanny" has died have they wiped her from their memories. They're so melodramatic and ridiculous 🙄

Also, Yas, was your High Up in The BBC Uncle mates with Jimmy Savile? Not a flex. She'll be saying Prince Andrew came to their Christmas parties next.

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
If they did have family working for the BBC they wouldn't have been shocked about the queen's death either - the media always know hours before the public. They chat pure bab
Oh yeah they would! Chat pure baba

These are genuinely some of the worst extensions I have ever seen. They aren't blended at all???? I give it another 7 to 10 working days before we are back looking like Lord Farquaad
No wonder she had her hair curled cause that is terrible, it’s like a wedge

CAC9D9EA-95A9-4B35-93FC-528D4B59DA09.jpeg
Oooooooooooof these have been deleted. 😂🫣

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Could he not lint roll
His jacket before he went out. Ew

Jesus Christ the Tory in him
Is coming out isn’t it, that is really really wham………..,

Also big tasties aren’t a new thing and why do we need to see the inside of your mouth, detty pig

Also big tasties have been round years and there are much better burger places than 5 guys. Jesus Christ this guy

Lmao yaz and Lloyds, it’s totes technical , literally
Fully send. Speak English you twat waffles

Don't all get a wide on at once ladies x
Dry as a bone my friend dry as a bone

• Haha

cbingyd

I don’t feel comfortable with Eden and Lloyd having a child in the future. It genuinely makes me feel so uncomfortable. They both seem like they need therapy. This isn’t a hate comment, just genuine concern.

they both get angry and passive aggressive so quickly, it’s scary.

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I’m getting really sick of the constant showing off of shopping everyday. WE ARE IN A COST OF LIVING CRISIS AND NONE OF US GET OUR MONEY FROM VULNERABLE KIDS!!!!
Also still taking the dog absolutely everywhere, she’s a disgrace.
'We've had really ExSpEnSiVe ones but....' just fuck off you absolute cunt. You vile, ugly, beggy, scroungy, braggy, self absorbed, lying, self obsessed, tone deaf abhorrent cunt. Do us all a favour and go play tick with the buses!

VIP Member
How do more people not see through her honestly?! She contradicts herself DAILY. Ugh! She is the epitome of toxicity! I wish I could of got over my serious depression and suicidal thoughts overnight... she's so damaging, she really does not deserve a platform!
I've always thought Eden was the toxic one and Yaz wasn't so bad, but the more tiktoks I see the more I realise that Yaz is just as toxic if not more so, but she's more calculating and sly than Eden!!! Eden is just thick as shit, yaz definitely considers what she puts out there!

I don’t believe this photo requires words…

View attachment 1584947
Ps. Missed y’all - catching up now 💨
Look at Little Lad, doing a clothes haul from Adams! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Yaz said in her video that one of her uncles was really high up in the BBC, This is not the flex she thinks it is! It looks like the whole family is infested with cunts!!!!!!
Exactly. Was he that high up he was one of the people that knew about Jimmy Saville and did nothing? What a flex Yaz.

That’s all the family try and do is flex - my granddad was a millionaire Austrian, my uncle was high up in the BBC, my mum knows Mr TikTok.

At the end of the day they both look like they stink of fake tan biscuits, shovel makeup on and wear PLT.

• Haha

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
That new TikTok ..: I think I just threw up my last 10 meals.

“Looks at us, we’re such a fun and quirky couple, we’re not like the rest of them.”

Faker than Katie Prices boobs.
It’s so forced and fake even the laughing was so over the top with their huge mouths. Can just imagine them as soon as they finished that separately heading into different rooms and just on their phones not talking or interacting.
They put it on for show way too much to be genuine.

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Omg Eden shared her pate with Earl? What happened to this non-begging learnt behaviour bollocks 😂

Hope the new job treats you well!

Here we go again, Eden ordering XXL stuff from the plus range. It fucking riles me up. She has the privilege of being able to buy clothes from any shop she wants to because she's slim and yet she chooses to buy stuff from a range for people who have a much more limited choice in the clothes they can buy.

People like her are the reason I find it so hard to find clothes in my actual size 😡
this infuriates me, especially when influencers are like “i wanted a SUPER super baggy LARGE and OVERSIZED hoodie, so I ordered a 16” 🤣🤣🤣