Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does Lloyd not have his own toothbrush😂 They bought new ones cause ‘he always steals baby’s’ so this whole time they’ve been sharing a toothbrush 🤢
No, just no. I've been with my husband for 8 years and the thought of sharing a toothbrush with him gives me the ick 🤢

From the state of lloyds teeth and all the fillings he's got I'd wager he doesn't actually brush his teeth that often.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why are these sisters so pathetic and so over dramatic? They make their bath routine look as dramatic as the titanic hitting the iceberg.

Now you’ve got Yaz almost crying over shit views because it must be a glitch. Sure Jan. Saying she’s capturing beautiful family moments and now can’t share them with her followers … like eww, why? She barely interacts with the strangers watching her unless she’s trying to sell shit products to them so why is she desperate to pimp out private videos of her child to them. How about just treasure the family moments for herself?
I honestly think it's tragic that she's letting social media take over a family holiday. We had a long awaited family holiday this year and the only time I posted about it was the day after we came back. It was so nice to be off our phones, spending quality time together.

• Heart

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Jesus fucking christ these women make my eyes roll so far back in my head I'm seeing in reverse
You'd swear they're living on the other side of the earth the way they bang on, ffs Yaz has no commitments in Wales, she works from home, she can visit them whenever she wants, some people don't have that opportunity

Princessxo

Anyone seen her nee flog with the fish and chips and her saying she was so proud of chai for not pulling and walking to the heal😭😭give it a rest eedie. She’s hardly gunna pull you is she

• Haha

VIP Member
What a boring life they lead, at 24 I was out 4/5 times a week, struggling to get through each day because I was hungover but raring to go again by tea time! I had some of the best nights of my life out with my mates when I was her age! I guarantee Little lad will get fed up before long, he seems the type to wanna be out partying all weekend, at the moment he's putting up with the lifestyle because he's enjoying the free ride but it won't last!!! Imagine at the age of 24, the highlight of your day is spending 2 hours putting a faceful of make up on just to go out for tea.

Has anyone seen yaz tiktok “get ready with me and let’s talk about what the queen meant to me” what the actual fuck? Im really starting to think yaz needs to go to therapy or something. Imagine taking an important part of history and making it about you? If you have to take someone’s death and profit from it off your page you’re seriously fucked in the head. No one gives an absolute fuck what the queen meant to you yaz. The whole country is in mourning. If you want to show your respects go and lay a bunch of flowers at buckingham and fuck right off, but you’d only film that for views as well 🙄 “it’s shocked me how much this has affected me” again, no one cares. Maybe reflect on the fact the queen has children, grandchildren, great grandchildren etc who are fully feeling the affects off the lost. Stop taking this away from them and get the fuck off tiktok you absolute weirdo

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Just got blocked from Yaz’s live for asking what her opinion was of Chris Brown as she was listening to his music

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
*TRIGGER WARNING*

Come to think of it... How can she even watch that dahmer series? I haven't watched it yet but I'm sure dahmer used to eat his victims, so someone with emetophobia would surely avoid that series at all costs? I'm not an emetophobe but even I'm thinking twice whether to watch it or not (if any of you have watched it though please tell what you think? No spoilers though obvs)
I don’t have emetophobia but I am like Lloyd in the sense that anything cannabilism related makes me gag 😂. My pizza turned up last night straight after the end of episode 1 and I couldn’t rid the thought and kept gagging, other than the series is great! I suppose everyone’s triggers are different x

Okay I am catching up and I have a number of thoughts that I need to get out my system 😂

1. why did Eden pretend for the whole of the Cherryz video that she’d bought the box herself then in the last few seconds slipped in the word voucher. Okay so you were given £150 to spend and promote, you didn’t buy anything.

2. Lloyd got out the Oven Pride and said “oh yeah I need to clean the oven”. I hope to god this won’t be the first time they’ve cleaned the oven after those sausages have been barebacking and dripping in there for the past couple of months.

3. The first night Lloyd is away and she has stayed her parents house. This is the girl who claims she’s independent. She’s so reliant on Lloyd it’s unreal.

4. when someone discussed weight/diets in a salon she went on a huge rant about how people should be more conscious of how they may make someone with a disorder feel. Yet this doesn’t stop her posting countless videos of Lloyd gagging despite her “suffering” from emetophobia. Once is a mistake but now she’s just taking the piss

5. ain’t no way I’d be posting videos about masturbating with the family shower head when my mum has a tiktok

Last edited:
Erm any hairdressers ya beggy bitch! Always on the scrounge ain't she?!
Why is she incapable of just looking what she wants up online? Why does she use her little social media minions like a search engine?

Oh... I get it. It's because despite how "rich" and "sucessful" she is, she needs to beg a blow dry for free rather than give money to a hard working hairdresser that's probably struggling to make ends meet right now.

Oh, she’s such a bellend. There were some comments on either hers of Yazs video on how they shouldn’t be telling people how to feel as people from other countries and people of colour feel differently (for valid reasons), I refreshed and they’d been swiftly deleted.
What's that I see? 🤔 Is that one of the Harveys invalidating the feelings and opinions of a person in a minority group again? 🤔 Thought so.

I understand the royal family is a polarising subject and, not everyone will have the same opinion. The queen did a lot of good for our country, but she also did bad things, especially to people of colour and countries that were colonised by the Brits. Them ignoring that actually shows that they're uneducated and unintelligent. Idiots.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
It really isn’t shocking she turned out the way she did. Never held accountable for anything and likely still tuck her up in bed and give her a bottle.

I mean good on her for sharing she was depressed. But at the time all she did was go on about how amazing her shed, goblin and rat are. It’s scary how fake this overgrown toddler is.

WhatIKnowIllTellYou.

Err but.......
He’s taller than you here :
F36EB256-1708-43C5-AF90-B19F04CD8925.png

If you wasn’t arsed about his height why is he standing on an upturned milk crate?
And also
C81BBCBF-7013-4A15-B172-B7857FD9C793.png

Some expert level crouching going on there Eden.

Edited to add; I think he’s sitting on said milkcrate there on the bottom photo.

• Haha
What an absolute tit
If you don't rear face as long as possible you're an absolute idiot. Honestly surprised that someone who is breastfeeding as long as her (clearly making research based decisions) would be so fucking stupid when it comes to car seats
I honestly think she's not making breast feeding decisions based on research. It's more than likely because she feels needed all the time she's breast feeding and it's something she can do that Lee can't.

• Haha

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I bet them converse fucking stink, wearing them with no socks 😷 doesn’t matter if you shower a lot or not (even though we know you don’t) and who thinks converse are outdated? Why does she try and make herself some kind of retro vibe influencer

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Why has she taken her extensions out already!! People keep them in for months, she literally pisses her money away

• Wow