Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree and I have to say that I loved Janine announcing her pregnancy to the world to try and trap him. So desperate and manipulative šŸ˜ƒ

Mick and Linda still love each other šŸ„± but he will be leaving soon without her.
Does anyone know how poor old Mick will extricate himself from an evil pregnant girlfriend and an alcoholic ex-wife hanging on to his balls?

If he's got any sense he'll run off to Scotland with Frankie šŸ˜„
I wish EE writers wouldnā€™t be so afraid to kill off characters. They always keep the door open nowadays, which is kind of boring. I suppose they worry they might regret it and have to bring them back, like with Kathy or Den.

Reactions: 5
I wish EE writers wouldnā€™t be so afraid to kill off characters. They always keep the door open nowadays, which is kind of boring. I suppose they worry they might regret it and have to bring them back, like with Kathy or Den.
It really remains to be seen if they will kill Mick off, but I don't think they will as they'll be hoping he comes back in a few years.

Reactions: 3
The Mirrors reporting Rocky being Dottys dad was shelved to keep Dots bloodline in the square.
It did seem a bit of a waste of time and a ā€œoh okā€ conclusion, but makes it a bit more sense now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Do we think Stacey is going to kiss Ravi at some point? I kind of got that vibe from last night's part 2 ep when they were in the restaurant's kitchen.

Reactions: 10
I wish they would kill Alfie off

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we think Stacey is going to kiss Ravi at some point? I kind of got that vibe from last night's part 2 ep when they were in the restaurant's kitchen.
Most likely to happen: Stacey cheats on Kheerat with Ravi/gets pregnant/doesn't know who the dad is.

If Adam Woodyatt returns for Dot's funeral, they should take the opportunity to kill Ian off. We all know Bobby is going to snap again at some point. Maybe he can kill Alfie off too!

• Haha
It's crazy how no one seems to really miss Ian when he's meant to be a big character who has been in the show since day 1!

Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been discussed before but itā€™s really bugging me - is everyone on the square meant to know that mick was abused resulting in Frankie? Otherwise where do they think she appeared from if heā€™s only 12 years older than her
12 years older than her, wow! How old are they (the characters of Mick and Frankie) supposed to be? I can't remember. She looks about 28 and he looks about 45 (not sure about real life) but no way would they pass for being only 12 years apart. I'll go google the actor's ages now.

I find it hard to believe those two men would be interested in her, if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong, she's not unattractive, but her baggage alone would be enough to put most sane men off (and I talk from experience as I have as much baggage as her šŸ˜†)

Reactions: 8
12 years older than her, wow! How old are they (the characters of Mick and Frankie) supposed to be? I can't remember. She looks about 28 and he looks about 45 (not sure about real life) but no way would they pass for being only 12 years apart. I'll go google the actor's ages now.

I find it hard to believe those two men would be interested in her, if I'm honest. Don't get me wrong, she's not unattractive, but her baggage alone would be enough to put most sane men off (and I talk from experience as I have as much baggage as her šŸ˜†)
Itā€™s EE though, where Sonia was dating Jamie, turned lesbian and had her pick of the fittest women around.

Where Billy managed to bag a Honey and Phil Mitchell still has women fighting over him.

Where Denise is married to the dumb but hot policeman who turned down Sam but married Denise.

Where Denise dated Kush, who possibly shagged Kat and definitely Stacey and where Eve is going all gooey eyed over the face like a slapped arse Panesar mum.

No way would either of those men be fighting over Stacey irl. Character like Kheerat especially,

I get why they do it, but itā€™s laughable how they expect us to believe some of the couplings.

• Haha

Iā€™m not sure, I think I just remember them saying he was abused when he was 12

Reactions: 2

Iā€™m sure Frankie is meant to be 30

Sheā€™s supposed to be 32 and heā€™s supposed to be 45. It doesnā€™t work so well though as she looks younger and he looks early 50s to me.

Reactions: 6
With Dot passing soon- I wonder if Dotty will inherit the house and kick Sonia out
Did Dot ever buy the house from the council? I remember there was trouble a few years back as she had too many people living with her but I canā€™t remember what the solution was.
If itā€™s still council owned can they evict Sonia & take the house back?

Wonder did Janine have the abortion and is just pretending to be pregnant nowšŸ¤”
I hadnā€™t thought of that but itā€™s a very Janine thing to do

Sheā€™s supposed to be 32 and heā€™s supposed to be 45. It doesnā€™t work so well though as she looks younger and he looks early 50s to me.
How old are Lola/Whitney/Jay supposed to be ? I thought they were all early/mid 20s?

Reactions: 1
So glad it got mentioned that man on TikTok, I saw exact video with Shona and Bobby and thought really weirdā€¦ they are obviously being polite but I think he travels from Bournemouth or somewhere and waits outside all day.. itā€™s just weird

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did Dot ever buy the house from the council? I remember there was trouble a few years back as she had too many people living with her but I canā€™t remember what the solution was.
If itā€™s still council owned can they evict Sonia & take the house back?
Iā€™m sure she bought it when she inherited that money from Dr Leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.