Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is Sonia actually gonna tell dotty she can’t live in her own grandmas house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for Kheerat to find out you know
Him and Ravi beefing will be a good ruckus

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been discussed before but it’s really bugging me - is everyone on the square meant to know that mick was abused resulting in Frankie? Otherwise where do they think she appeared from if he’s only 12 years older than her

Reactions: 3
Tbh I’m starting to agree with Janines psycho side. How the duck is mick going above and beyond for Linda 24/7

Reactions: 9
Scarletts facial expressions killed me when she found out Janine was pregnant then basically told her she is a tit mother 😂

Is anyone else annoyed that the Dotty and Rocky who’s your daddy ? Drama was dragged out only to turn out for him not to be her dad ?

Reactions: 14
Scarletts facial expressions killed me when she found out Janine was pregnant then basically told her she is a tit mother 😂

Is anyone else annoyed that the Dotty and Rocky who’s your daddy ? Drama was dragged out only to turn out for him not to be her dad ?
Apart from he could still be the dad as Dotty was daft enough to not ask for a DNA test to see if the compulsive liar Terry Cant was telling the truth.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been discussed before but it’s really bugging me - is everyone on the square meant to know that mick was abused resulting in Frankie? Otherwise where do they think she appeared from if he’s only 12 years older than her
Hmm I think most people know yeah.
This just made me think it was a bit weird that Mick was such a father figure to Frankie. I can't imagine having that kind of relationship with someone only 12 years older than me especially if we met as adults.
They kind of got round it with Frankie seeming a bit younger than she really is but it's still weird.

Tbh I’m starting to agree with Janines psycho side. How the duck is mick going above and beyond for Linda 24/7
Because he still loves her. Janine knows this too which is why she is always so anxious about him. Old Janine would have rolled with this pregnancy and thought up some elaborate ways to let mick know or anounce it. Instead she freaked out and announced it to all of the pub. Daft cow.

Reactions: 5
Oh gosh this came up on my Tiktok too.
I also saw one with Bobby Brazier which was a bit weird, telling him about how he'd met his mum, idk it made me a bit uncomfy...
Yes and said that she told him that she'd love to be on Eastenders one day, so weird!!!
He looks like he stinks too!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agree and I have to say that I loved Janine announcing her pregnancy to the world to try and trap him. So desperate and manipulative 😃

Mick and Linda still love each other 🥱 but he will be leaving soon without her.
Does anyone know how poor old Mick will extricate himself from an evil pregnant girlfriend and an alcoholic ex-wife hanging on to his balls?

If he's got any sense he'll run off to Scotland with Frankie 😄

Harvey’s so cute
He's far too nice for bloody Jean.

She's letting that bastard Alfie stay with the family after all the awful things he did to Kat! He burned her in a fire and fathered a daughter with her cousin to start with, not to mention just leaving her with no money for years and not contacting his children. Alfie is an awful man, why would Jean give him the time of day?

Phil let her stay in his house when the family were homeless but Jean isn't grateful for that either is she?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He's far too nice for bloody Jean.

She's letting that bastard Alfie stay with the family after all the awful things he did to Kat! He burned her in a fire and fathered a daughter with her cousin to start with, not to mention just leaving her with no money for years and not contacting his children. Alfie is an awful man, why would Jean give him the time of day?

Phil let her stay in his house when the family were homeless but Jean isn't grateful for that either is she?
I thought that as well!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.