Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Lucas Johnson 2009/2010 storyline is so gripping as it goes unnoticed for months only casually mentioned when Libby Liz looking for answers about Owen. Think itā€™s good writing and shows back then they leave storylines but know itā€™ll get revealed. Unlike at the moment!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Lucas Johnson 2009/2010 storyline is so gripping as it goes unnoticed for months only casually mentioned when Libby Liz looking for answers about Owen. Think itā€™s good writing and shows back then they leave storylines but know itā€™ll get revealed. Unlike at the moment!!
Lucas was so menacing and I don't think we've had any great villains (on that level anyway) in the past couple of years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yesss!!! Loving those episodes atm.
For those watching 2010 eps, how annoying is Danny?! (Roxy and Ronnies brother) glad heā€™s pissed off now. šŸ¤£

Oh Iā€™ve posted on the classic thread but Iā€™m sure this is Dennis (Nigel Harman) in this new show on itv now
Stop I canā€™t breathe šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Lucas was such a good villain.
Itā€™s so weird watching him on Old Jacks Boat being a nice normal member of society opposed to strangling randomers then quoting the bible

Reactions: 7
Casting of Lucas Janine Tony Archie.. all really good villains who get right on your last nerves.. Proves we need better casting as just isnā€™t the same now

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s so weird watching him on Old Jacks Boat being a nice normal member of society opposed to strangling randomers then quoting the bible
Do you remember when Lucas pushed his ex wife into the rake?? In my head I remember a squelching sound on impact but my imagination may have run wild with that one šŸ˜‚

Also Trevor terrified me when I was younger, shoving Moā€™s face in the gravy & then making her eat it off the floor. Id imagine playing a character like that would drain you mentally

Reactions: 13
I miss all the episodes being dropped on Monday!

I have loads of favourite stroylines but the one that really sticks besides Tony and Whitney is Rob and Whitney. He was menacing!

Reactions: 6
Yes I loved Lucas, he was excellent.

Another great villain was Yusef Khan the man who terrorised Zainab. He was her first husband and then she remarried him, he was finally killed in a fire.

Reactions: 9
Yes I loved Lucas, he was excellent.

Another great villain was Yusef Khan the man who terrorised Zainab. He was her first husband and then she remarried him, he was finally killed in a fire.
Zainab sending him into the fire and then the look they had across the square to each other when he realised what she'd done just before he plunged to his death was iconic!

Reactions: 10
Do you remember when Lucas pushed his ex wife into the rake?? In my head I remember a squelching sound on impact but my imagination may have run wild with that one šŸ˜‚

Also Trevor terrified me when I was younger, shoving Moā€™s face in the gravy & then making her eat it off the floor. Id imagine playing a character like that would drain you mentally
The Trevor/ Mo story has just started in the classic episodes and heā€™s still terrifying to me as an adult. I think itā€™s the eyes

Reactions: 11
Omg does anyone remember mad May the doctor? Chaining Dawn up & trying to cut the baby out of her. She just kept turning up, even trying to kidnap the baby in the hospital. That was wild

Reactions: 13
Omg does anyone remember mad May the doctor? Chaining Dawn up & trying to cut the baby out of her. She just kept turning up, even trying to kidnap the baby in the hospital. That was wild
Yes! Crazy cow died in the Miller house because she lit a cigarette!
--
2010 EE eps are crazy this week but I really rate the actor who played Lucas! He changes from charming to menacing in nano seconds!
Glenda trying super hard with Phil is cringe worthy... :sick:

I know I said it's crazy how no one misses Ian but I actually miss the complicated relationship he had with Phil! The 2010 eps are making me feel nostalgic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh Mad May! Icon! And Stella! Another iconic villain!

God EastEnders used to be SO good! We didn't know just how good we had it.

Reactions: 12
ā€œWatch me, daddyā€ before she jumped.
Stella was crazy
I remember that line, disturbingšŸ˜¬ Wonder did Phil push her or did she jump? Never actually found that out

Oh Mad May! Icon! And Stella! Another iconic villain!

God EastEnders used to be SO good! We didn't know just how good we had it.
Think we need a good female villian again, they tried to do it with Frankieā€™s mother but it wasnt that memorable

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.