Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember that line, disturbingšŸ˜¬ Wonder did Phil push her or did she jump? Never actually found that out

Think we need a good female villian again, they tried to do it with Frankieā€™s mother but it wasnt that memorable
It really weren't, I don't even remember what she looks like šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
How do classic Eastenders episodes work? Are they uploaded on a certain day like 2010 ones? I found them on uk tv play or some tit šŸ¤£

Ph my god that show Micheal moon actor is in the ITV drama (still hot as ever btw even if heā€™s baldingšŸ„µ) Zsa zsa actress is in the show itā€™s like a Eastenders reunionšŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Ph my god that show Micheal moon actor is in the ITV drama (still hot as ever btw even if heā€™s baldingšŸ„µ) Zsa zsa actress is in the show itā€™s like a Eastenders reunionšŸ¤£
I knew he was on it because of comments on here but I wasnā€™t expecting a grey haired Michael Moon

Reactions: 1
Heā€™s more attractive as a ā€œSilver Foxā€ I think. He was in This Life (on iPlayer) when he was really young & heā€™s much more handsome now !!

Reactions: 2
Larry Lamb is also a silver fox but old enough to be my grandpa. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4

If he was returning it's pointless now because they have let him be pictured there. If you were a producer bringing him back you'd make sure whenever he arrived or left the set he wasn't seen by anyone who can put stuff online. It would be like being a contestant on Masked Singer to avoid giving it away.
I was thinking maybe theyā€™re going to bring back Vincent or something and idk if we actually saw Fatboy die but make it so that we didnā€™t see but he got away when he was about to be killed? I canā€™t understand why heā€™d return otherwise if heā€™s dead. Alfie is just sort of ā€¦ there.. isnā€™t he. Itā€™s not like he adds much to the storylines he just exists and I view him as a pointless character.

Reactions: 3
So Janine is faking the pregnancy?
I thought she really was pregnant, unless she had a secret termination, but I thought Mick stopped her when she went to the clinic.

Suki's nightdress was very glam last night. Good job she was dressed up for her little walk around the square šŸ˜‰

Freddie and Alfie are still doing my head in šŸ˜–

Freddie becaus he's so unrealistic and I canā€™t understand half of what he says. The boy needs to go to drama school because his enunciation is terrible. He's so pointless as well.

As for bloody Alfie, why is that phoney prick in nearly every scene? šŸ¤®

Reactions: 8
I thought she really was pregnant, unless she had a secret termination, but I thought Mick stopped her when she went to the clinic.

Suki's nightdress was very glam last night. Good job she was dressed up for her little walk around the square šŸ˜‰

Freddie becaus he's so unrealistic and I canā€™t understand half of what he says. The boy needs to go to drama school because his enunciation is terrible. He's so pointless as well.

Canā€™t understand a word Freddie says, i honestly needed to rewind last nights episode and put subtitles on for his scenes, no joke

Reactions: 5
I haven't used this gif in a while but wish young Ben would come and sort out beady eye Scarlett because she's getting on my nerves. šŸ¤£

1664270032428.png

Oh gosh Freddie is also bloody awful... young Ben needs to take him out too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Freddie talks with his teeth clenched together, I rely a lot on lip reading & I canā€™t pick up on a lot of what heā€™s saying

Reactions: 7
Freddie talks with his teeth clenched together, I rely a lot on lip reading & I canā€™t pick up on a lot of what heā€™s saying
That must be annoying for you. The boy mumbles his lines.

I can't get over the fact he is happy to claim Billy as his dad šŸ˜¬ most people would run a mile if they thought they would be lumbered with that loser šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.