Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must be annoying for you. The boy mumbles his lines.

I can't get over the fact he is happy to claim Billy as his dad 😬 most people would run a mile if they thought they would be lumbered with that loser 😄
Plus he's too good looking to have Billy for his Dad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Janine is faking the pregnancy?
But I thought she was told by a nurse in the hospital that she was pregnant, or has she had a secret abortion?

I thought she really was pregnant, unless she had a secret termination, but I thought Mick stopped her when she went to the clinic.

Suki's nightdress was very glam last night. Good job she was dressed up for her little walk around the square 😉

Freddie and Alfie are still doing my head in 😖

Freddie becaus he's so unrealistic and I can’t understand half of what he says. The boy needs to go to drama school because his enunciation is terrible. He's so pointless as well.

As for bloody Alfie, why is that phoney prick in nearly every scene? 🤮
The nightdress was well glam ideal for sleepwalking in.

Reactions: 2
Any suggestions for a new thread title?
Mine would be 'duck off Alfie' but I don't think that's allowed 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she really was pregnant, unless she had a secret termination, but I thought Mick stopped her when she went to the clinic.

Suki's nightdress was very glam last night. Good job she was dressed up for her little walk around the square 😉

Freddie and Alfie are still doing my head in 😖

Freddie becaus he's so unrealistic and I can’t understand half of what he says. The boy needs to go to drama school because his enunciation is terrible. He's so pointless as well.

As for bloody Alfie, why is that phoney prick in nearly every scene? 🤮
She definitely was pregnant when NHS Saviour Sonia frog marched her into a&e single-handedly. And then told Mick she was at the abortion clinic which meant Mick got there just in the nick of time (praise be Sonia) BUT he did leave the final decision to her and left her there to get back for Frankie. We never saw what she chose to do.

Janine was pretending to be sick in the bathroom on yesterday’s episode and I wondered why at the time but now I’ve seen it posted here I have a feeling she probably did have the abortion after all 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Janine lying, Alfie’s crying, Suki is having a Wuthering Heights inspired breakdown down, it felt as though Kate Bush her self was wandering abound the square. Why has no one told the prodigal son that he’s not Billy’s, it’s just so unbelievable that not one person has said “he’s not yer dad…”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.