Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen a video on tiktok of one of the superfans that go and hang outside waiting for them to come out and FATBOY came out .could it be to do with dot possibly ?
I saw this!! Apparently outside of the set he wouldn’t take pictures

Reactions: 3
I remember when they first introduced the Slater family and Kat/Jesse was marketed as the breakout star and the main character. But she fucked it all up by being messier than Kat irl.

My memory isn’t great but she has been linked to everyone from minor gangsters to ex police officers, caught mouthing off when drunk more than once. She used to be a stunner but the drinkers bloat and smokers face has aged her beyond her years.

Reactions: 5
I remember when they first introduced the Slater family and Kat/Jesse was marketed as the breakout star and the main character. But she fucked it all up by being messier than Kat irl.

My memory isn’t great but she has been linked to everyone from minor gangsters to ex police officers, caught mouthing off when drunk more than once. She used to be a stunner but the drinkers bloat and smokers face has aged her beyond her years.
There is a 12 year age gap between her and Steve McFadden but he only looks a few years older than her. Letitia looks much younger than Steve, even though the age gap is smaller. I think Jessie has had botox and cheek fillers, as the skin around her eyes looks puffy and distorted.

Reactions: 8
I wondered if Alfie set things up with Kat and the kiss. He looked really pleased that she’d punched him. I think he’s up to something.

Dont forget she kicked a policeman in the gonads there a few months back, it was all over tiktok😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sharon would eat Vinny for breakfast! He’d probably really enjoy it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet Eastenders writers scanning this thread starting to get some ideas for Sharon’s new love affair Shinnygate👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely thought everyone was talking about this Vinnie and was like 'Oh God not him!' 🤣
1663694742923.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sharon and Vinnie… yeah go for it EE! By the laws of Eastenders, Phil would become jealous and decide to take the Panesaars daaaahn. Therefore leading to a big war on the square which would hopefully see Vinnie get written off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really want this to become a thing I’m creasing thought of Sharon Vinnie having it on in offices pushing everything to side 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.