Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't want to see Kat and Alfie back together or Sharon and Phil back together.
Alfie swanning around the market was 🤮

Phil and Kat should nip off down the registry office. Sharon should find someone else and Alfie should sink on that stupid boat.

Reactions: 17
But she’s still hankering after mr potato head!
I hate how they’ve made Sharon into a desperate dog in heat, she was amazing a few weeks ago and actually noticed a friendship forming with kat which was surprising but cool to see them getting on, then all of a sudden the writer makes Sharon turn into a desperate person who has no morals and tries to kiss a man on his wedding day 😂

Reactions: 19
I hate how they’ve made Sharon into a desperate dog in heat, she was amazing a few weeks ago and actually noticed a friendship forming with kat which was surprising but cool to see them getting on, then all of a sudden the writer makes Sharon turn into a desperate person who has no morals and tries to kiss a man on his wedding day 😂
Yeah what the hell has happened to her character? She’s gone from having a glow up and being a successful businesswoman to being a saddo who chases after her ex. She even uses an annoying little girl face when she talks to Phil. Not like her at all.

I’m hoping Kat and Phil stay together because their relationship is relatively healthy in EE terms.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah what the hell has happened to her character? She’s gone from having a glow up and being a successful businesswoman to being a saddo who chases after her ex. She even uses an annoying little girl face when she talks to Phil. Not like her at all.

I’m hoping Kat and Phil stay together because their relationship is relatively healthy in EE terms.
Kat and Phil are great together. They have good on-screen chemistry. I hope Kat doesn't get back with Alfie. I don't see the point on Alfie coming back. I am not a Shane Richie fan either. Alfie is Shane 🤣

Reactions: 12
Kat and Phil are great together. They have good on-screen chemistry. I hope Kat doesn't get back with Alfie. I don't see the point on Alfie coming back. I am not a Shane Richie fan either. Alfie is Shane 🤣
Was Richie married to one of the Nolan sisters, if so I find it an odd coupling

Reactions: 9
It’s like when Janine’s phone rang once and it was Fat Pat 🤣🤣
Ahhhh memories :p

EJqaQ3HX0AAmGQb?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

How come script writers always go back to a vehicle failing at the wrong time? It's usually a car breaking down but now it's a boat.

Alfie appears to be doing fine despite a brain tumour nobody mentions.

Reactions: 10
Vinny brings nowt to the table

Remember when Kat & Sam were friends!
If im not mistaken it was Sam who made Kat realise she was in love with Alfie right at the very beginning.

I just saw on a fb group that the actor who plays Fatboy was seen around the studios🤔🤔

• Wow
I can’t with Dotty, I can see they are trying to make her a good little bad girl who just needs the love and understanding of the right person. Trouble is the character is so unlikeable. Surprised Suki took her under the wing, she hates nearly all her kiss’s partners.

Reactions: 7
They had 2 children together & he cheated on her. I swear between him and Jessie Wallace, these soap stars are just playing themselves😂
I agree only a few soap stars can genuinely act, Sarah Lancashire who played bimbo Raquel in Corrie has acted in a wide variety of roles since but most of them play themselves and move from soap to soap playing the same character. I think Michelle Keegan who played Tina in Corrid has been very lucky to find an acting career outside soaps as she seems to be very limited in her acting skills.

Reactions: 6
I agree only a few soap stars can genuinely act, Sarah Lancashire who played bimbo Raquel in Corrie has acted in a wide variety of roles since but most of them play themselves and move from soap to soap playing the same character. I think Michelle Keegan who played Tina in Corrid has been very lucky to find an acting career outside soaps as she seems to be very limited in her acting skills.
I will say though I enjoyed Jessie Wallace in the road to Coronation St, I thought she was great in that

Reactions: 8
Just seen a video on tiktok of one of the superfans that go and hang outside waiting for them to come out and FATBOY came out .could it be to do with dot possibly ?

• Wow
No way would Kat punch Alfie. That seemed off, maybe a minor slap, but I find it hard to believe she would punch him like that. Deep down she does care about him after all.

Dotty is such a hussy!! One Willy just ain't enough for her. I wish she would take Rocky off in to the sunset and the pair of them not be seen again.

I can't stand the new school kids. Irritating to the maximum. Where is a bus to come crashing through the Square and crushing people when you need one? I wish Roxy was alive, she would have gone mad if she knew they smacked Amy's backside.

What is going on with Whitney's hair? It is shaped like a bob but runs below the shoulders? Kat is similar with her pixie shape but long bits at the back, it looks messy to me.

Tara and Finlay should have left after the funeral. Not interested in them at all.

On what parralel universe can you threaten your boss (Phil Mitchell) and not get sacked? I can only think that Phil didn't sack him as he is Sharon's brother and deep down he still has feelings for her.

A tree has been seen arriving on set. I can't believe they are filming Christmas scenes so far in advance. It makes me think there will be some big storylines. I hope there is a Ballum reuinion.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.