Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt a bit sick watching it play out, ergh. It's a good storyline to highlight.

The rest are no mates of Frankie's though.
It was gripping to watch in a weird way.

On a lighter note did anyway see how a simple plastic warehouse curtain blocks out the noise of an entire nightclub 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honey is such a boring cow. I’d rather Billy shack up with Sonia than her… and that’s saying something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My eyes are use to the pain, after I googled Natalie Cassidy’s nudes out of curiosity 😭
I hate that I subjected myself to that but my mum always says I am a naturally curious person. Well guess what mum it backfieed on me when Nat's nudes were the discussion of the EE thread. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate that I subjected myself to that but my mum always says I am a naturally curious person. Well guess what mum it backfieed on me when Nat's nudes were the discussion of the EE thread. 🤣
A pain we've all had to endure together and a trauma we will forever share 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Curiosity got the better of me as well after they were mentioned on here and I regret it. So whoever mentioned them on here I blame you for making me endure this pain 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Curiosity got the better of me as well after they were mentioned on here and I regret it. So whoever mentioned them on here I blame you for making me endure this pain 🤣
How do you even see these? I'm not sure if I want to LOL but curious to know as to where they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As handsome as he is, I didn’t think Bobby Brazier was particularly good. It’s only been a couple of eps though so hopefully he’ll find his stride.

• Sick
As handsome as he is, I didn’t think Bobby Brazier was particularly good. It’s only been a couple of eps though so hopefully he’ll find his stride.
He just seems to be himself not really acting, would little mo son be that cocky and confident she was quite shy wasnt she?

Also I saw Eastenders cancelled tonight. Obviously it makes sense and is understanable! wish they’d chuck on iPlayer though

He just seems to be himself not really acting, would little mo son be that cocky and confident she was quite shy wasnt she?

Also I saw Eastenders cancelled tonight. Obviously it makes sense and is understanable! wish they’d chuck on iPlayer though
I heard on their Twitter that it will be going out at 7:30 🙏

Reactions: 2
I’m upset as anyone about the queen passing but i NEED to know what happened to Billy. #freebilly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh you guys , I was so worried I’d be slated for saying I want to watch EE tonight😆😅 I just checked there isn’t any ep for tonight up. I was thinking do we reckon a short clip in Vic or someone’s kitchen having cuppa of discussing the news will be slotted into next episode aired. I can see Sonia or Mick and Karen something like that having a sad chat 🙏🏼⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.