Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you guys , I was so worried I’d be slated for saying I want to watch EE tonight😆😅 I just checked there isn’t any ep for tonight up. I was thinking do we reckon a short clip in Vic or someone’s kitchen having cuppa of discussing the news will be slotted into next episode aired. I can see Sonia or Mick and Karen something like that having a sad chat 🙏🏼⚰
Linda is the royalist on the Square, she’ll have to be involved

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know this is polarising but I won't miss Billy if he gets sent down. I think he is a nasty, weasly little man. He bullied Jamie when he first came in to the show. He creepily kept pictures of Lucy Beale. He likes to intimidate the young men but wouldn't dare try thumping Phil the way he thumped Jay. He is a horrible little rat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know this is polarising but I won't miss Billy if he gets sent down. I think he is a nasty, weasly little man. He bullied Jamie when he first came in to the show. He creepily kept pictures of Lucy Beale. He likes to intimidate the young men but wouldn't dare try thumping Phil the way he thumped Jay. He is a horrible little rat.
He’s gone through the weird Eastenders thing where a villain slowly becomes a really drippy nice guy and everyone forgets the bad stuff. The actor is probably just happy they’ve finally given him something to do.

Reactions: 10
Ooooh interesting take, I’d forgotten about half of that 😳 I think the only reasons I felt pity for him was because he’s now portrayed as the dopey one of the Mitchell’s, and he wasn’t the one who murdered Keeble’s dad

Reactions: 6
Oh you guys , I was so worried I’d be slated for saying I want to watch EE tonight😆😅 I just checked there isn’t any ep for tonight up. I was thinking do we reckon a short clip in Vic or someone’s kitchen having cuppa of discussing the news will be slotted into next episode aired. I can see Sonia or Mick and Karen something like that having a sad chat 🙏🏼⚰
Oh would it not be Linda the big royalist

Reactions: 3
I saw image of wedding day of Phil and kat and billy is there, so he isn’t in prison for long anyway

Reactions: 4
I wonder if theyl do one of those edit things Eastenders are so fond of to include breaking news items.
Yeah I love those! It’ll be two random actors that were hanging round the set like Karen and Sam sitting in the caff together for some reason with terrible dialogue. “Cor blimey I can’t believe the queen is dead.” “It’s so sad. Our foughts and prayers go out to the royals.”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have not seen Friday's episode yet, but I am glad they ran the story of Frankie getting harassed and followed. How many millions of women have been in that horrible situation? I know have. It's terrifying.

Reactions: 9
I thought Honey was actually really good tonight. She's normally an irritant but she hasn't had many chances to really 'act' before and she might be better than we give her credit for.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.