Eastenders #8 Ravi rides in and Ben's in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed the flashback episode. Phil was very good. Bit confused as to why keeble has it in for Billy when he wasn't the one to shoot her dad, unless she believes he did?

Reactions: 15
I enjoyed the flashback episode. Phil was very good. Bit confused as to why keeble has it in for Billy when he wasn't the one to shoot her dad, unless she believes he did?
This is what I'm thinking and i liked what Phil said about not leaving family behind including the weak in the flashback ep so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Reactions: 10
I really enjoyed the episode I thought Phils character was brilliant but that confused me too. I initially thought that maybe it was because Billy was the one that her dad saw first and so she may have thought it was him, but then realised there would have been no CCTV back then so how would she have even known that

Reactions: 7
I don't think Billy is Keeble's only target, she said, he's the next on the list. Phil has warned the rest of them on the list and they've all left the country, Grant wasn't in the country anyway. Phil is top of her list and she's found a way to use Phil to avenge her father's death. The storyline now will be about out foxing Keeble to save Billy and get Phil off her tit list too. I kind of hope we get more flashbacks because the half hour went by so fast, I was surprised it was coming to an end when we flashed forward

That was the first EastEnders episode I have seen in years. I bet it will have the highest ratings in years, people like myself tuning in out of curiosity.
No disrespect to Jamie Winstone, but she is too hard faced.
I thought her voice was too deep to be Peggy

Reactions: 6
I really enjoyed the episode I thought Phils character was brilliant but that confused me too. I initially thought that maybe it was because Billy was the one that her dad saw first and so she may have thought it was him, but then realised there would have been no CCTV back then so how would she have even known that
Unless he didn't die immediately and told someone

I don't think he will get Billy, I don't think he will "leave family behind". Especially when Billy was probably the least involved or interested in harming someone (at that time)

Reactions: 2
Unless he didn't die immediately and told someone

I don't think he will get Billy, I don't think he will "leave family behind". Especially when Billy was probably the least involved or interested in harming someone (at that time)
If he didn't die immediately, then he would've heard Billy's name when they were helping him up

Reactions: 3
I’m intrigued as to how long she’s known this and not done anything until now…. What about the other security guard, do we reckon he told the truth? Did anyone think Keebles mum looked like Honey? X

Reactions: 5
I’m intrigued as to how long she’s known this and not done anything until now…. What about the other security guard, do we reckon he told the truth? Did anyone think Keebles mum looked like Honey? X
I definitely thought her mum looked like Honey. As for why now? Because the writers needed a story 😂🙈

I didn't mind last night's episode, I wouldn't mind some more flashbacks. Thought the actor playing Phil did a great job.
Was a bit confused with Sam's age though. It was 1979 and I'm sure either Phil or Grant said at the start that Sam was 3. So is she meant to be 46 now?

Reactions: 7
I didn't mind last night's episode, I wouldn't mind some more flashbacks. Thought the actor playing Phil did a great job.
Was a bit confused with Sam's age though. It was 1979 and I'm sure either Phil or Grant said at the start that Sam was 3. So is she meant to be 46 now?
Sam is a few years older than I am, I, sadly remember that from the early 90s. I think she would be 47 in the show now so I checked Wikipedia and it says Sam's birthday is May so it's right that she'd be 3 in the flashback. Good god, I need to get a life 😂😂

• Haha
Sam is a few years older than I am, I, sadly remember that from the early 90s. I think she would be 47 in the show now so I checked Wikipedia and it says Sam's birthday is May so it's right that she'd be 3 in the flashback. Good god, I need to get a life 😂😂
Top research 👏🏻 I think she could pass for being late 30s in looks and attitude!

Reactions: 6
Top research 👏🏻 I think she could pass for being late 30s in looks and attitude!
Sam Mitchell first appeared on screen in 1990 when she was about 15 and she eloped to Gretna Green with Ricky a year later, so unless you weren’t old enough to remember her from that time, most people would have been aware she would be late 40s now

I thought the girls who played Sam, Ronnie and Roxy were all slightly too old. Sam and Ronnie would have been 3 and 4 and both looked about 5/6. And Roxy should have been a baby as she was only born the year before.

I thought the girls who played Sam, Ronnie and Roxy were all slightly too old. Sam and Ronnie would have been 3 and 4 and both looked about 5/6. And Roxy should have been a baby as she was only born the year before.
Roxy was a toddler in it though she could only just walk Ronnie was holding her hand , Ronnie I reckon the little girl was cast for height as isn’t Ronnie tall? Hence why I think she looked taller

Roxy was a toddler in it though she could only just walk Ronnie was holding her hand , Ronnie I reckon the little girl was cast for height as isn’t Ronnie tall? Hence why I think she looked taller
Yeah possibly it was the height thing with Ronnie. I guess if they had been a bit younger they wouldn’t have been as good at delivering their few lines either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.